Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem - page 61. (Read 13746 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and desktop computers?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
After 16 hours ICO procedure begins, is there anyone who did not have time for pre-sale?
Yes, unfortunately I was late for the day, do not know if there will be any bonus during the ICO?
It seems like 40%, in fact, not so bad!
I agree with you, in fact, I think that they will quickly close the goal, a very promising project!
How much do they plan to collect?
Activity: 490
Friends, what about the Bounty campaign, I can not find information anywhere. Does it exist in this project at all?
I can not say, body, I'm not interested in the first day, no one can answer!
Probably you need to write to the developers this question, there must be a way to get free tokens!
Friends, he accidentally came across information about the program. It is written that the campaign is held from 1 to 31 December, so that there is still time!
How many coins are allocated for this?
Activity: 644
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
After 16 hours ICO procedure begins, is there anyone who did not have time for pre-sale?
Yes, unfortunately I was late for the day, do not know if there will be any bonus during the ICO?
I agree with you, in fact, I think that they will quickly close the goal, a very promising project!
Activity: 700
Friends, what about the Bounty campaign, I can not find information anywhere. Does it exist in this project at all?
Probably you need to write to the developers this question, there must be a way to get free tokens!
Friends, he accidentally came across information about the program. It is written that the campaign is held from 1 to 31 December, so that there is still time!
Activity: 644
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
do you think if there was not a test the development team would write so much information about its system of robots TOGS?
the website performed very admirably in my opinion
I agree with you beautiful and unusual
starry sky crazy
very cool I agree with you
besides the great design they have a very good ability to provide information
you can see that the website is made professionally
Activity: 588
the website performed very admirably in my opinion
I agree with you beautiful and unusual