Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem - page 70. (Read 13746 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hi,
Completed all the tasks a few day ago, but I still have not received the 5 tokens ( only first 3 ).

my farst username is : heymate

thx
bye
Activity: 5
Activity: 1
Hi,

Did all the steps for 5 free FRCT. What now?
Username: Dramacydril
I LIKE THIS PROJECT VERY INTERESTING PROJECT.
Activity: 6
hi,
Completed all the tasks a few day ago, but I still have not received the 5 tokens ( only first 3 ).

my username is : heymate

thx
bye
Activity: 303
This is indeed a great project and I can not wait to buy the ICO. I have joined the telegram and also followed the twitter. I wish the project luck.
Joined the Group on Telegram and submitted the Google Form
Activity: 3
I've already tranfer 0.7682 Ethe to my Farst wallet 6h ago, but right now can not see anything? What's problems Huh?

User name: longcoin8899
Mail:[email protected]

TxReceipt Status is success with over 2000 blocks confirmations https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0a10fe55a11b8db47dabbe4ccc24340cbfa154f9002d07c39ebd189ff51cbd53

Pls check it !!!!!!

Very sad

for fast respond please contact us on telegram or fanpage!

Thanks man, remember this case  Cry
Activity: 52
I've already tranfer 0.7682 Ethe to my Farst wallet 6h ago, but right now can not see anything? What's problems Huh?

TxReceipt Status is success with over 2000 blocks confirmations https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0a10fe55a11b8db47dabbe4ccc24340cbfa154f9002d07c39ebd189ff51cbd53

Pls check it !!!!!!

Very sad

for fast respond please contact us on telegram or fanpage!

Pls check it !!!!!!

Very sad
email Farst= [email protected]

username Farst= bastells

Telegram username= @SimoneB82
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can you please advice me, is it possible to invite a friend to the project? Does it mean that he is going to be a new member? Does any bonus program exist for such cases? Thank you in advance
By introducing a new member buying ICO coin, you will receive a 5% bonus on the number of coins your members purchased. So, the more participants, the more money you earn. You can earn FRCT by introducing new members, which means you do not need to buy FRCT with your money.
After the ICO ends, you still earn bonuses by introducing new members to lending program of the Gola Network program. Our 7-level affiliate program gives you the opportunity to earn a large sum of money, starting with 7% reward for level one.

I got it!) Thank you ones again for the response)
It was a pleaure to help you)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can you please advice me, is it possible to invite a friend to the project? Does it mean that he is going to be a new member? Does any bonus program exist for such cases? Thank you in advance
By introducing a new member buying ICO coin, you will receive a 5% bonus on the number of coins your members purchased. So, the more participants, the more money you earn. You can earn FRCT by introducing new members, which means you do not need to buy FRCT with your money.
After the ICO ends, you still earn bonuses by introducing new members to lending program of the Gola Network program. Our 7-level affiliate program gives you the opportunity to earn a large sum of money, starting with 7% reward for level one.

I got it!) Thank you ones again for the response)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello! What is the income that I can get from your project?
Hello! Everything depends on you) Lending package will guarantee your daily profit, monthly profit can be up to 47% and annual profit, guarantee that you have a substantial increase in investment assets in the long term. For most people, ensuring the profit of up to 47% monthly is not easy at all, but with what we have outlined above with the daily system report, you’ll easily see that is completely within our ability.
OK) Thank you! Clear for me
Contact us again))
Activity: 161
Hello! Everything depends on you) Lending package will guarantee your daily profit, monthly profit can be up to 47% and annual profit, guarantee that you have a substantial increase in investment assets in the long term. For most people, ensuring the profit of up to 47% monthly is not easy at all, but with what we have outlined above with the daily system report, you’ll easily see that is completely within our ability.
OK) Thank you! Clear for me
Activity: 161
Pages:
Jump to: