Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAUC] NEW CONCEPT___10% to be mined -_-_FaucetCOIN_-_- 90% for the faucets - page 7. (Read 12890 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 250
interesting distribution。 Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
How is the faucet going to work?
Activity: 14
Thanks, we try to make everyone glad Smiley But we found that we need some more time to finish the work. The coin will be launched 09 of april. Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
This is actually pretty interesting. Nice concept there OP.
Guys i've just found another coin that uses short name FEC and that coin is older. So we have new short name, let's call it FAUC, hope you like it  Smiley
Activity: 35
Thanks, I hope there will be a couple of pools at launch as well
Activity: 70
Nice innovative concept, i'm in.
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Looks interesting. Seems like the most "fair" way for everyone is give majority to people, but set some percentage for miners and then they just mine for tx fees. Lets see how faucet coin goes Smiley
You want to keep hashrate on the coin to prevent 51% attacks and  keep transactions moving, maybe 10% is enough, but i would be on the safe side.
See what happened with FairCoin, no one was mining (no rewards) got attacked twice.

I see, thanks. Tx fee will be 0.01, a bit higher than the usual fee, we did it for miners.

And so, we decided to inrease Tx fee, it's gonna be 0.03 )
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
You want to keep hashrate on the coin to prevent 51% attacks and  keep transactions moving, maybe 10% is enough, but i would be on the safe side.
See what happened with FairCoin, no one was mining (no rewards) got attacked twice.

I see, thanks. Tx fee will be 0.01, a bit higher than the usual fee, we did it for miners.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Probably the best distribution scheme ever .... congratulations!

I would increase a little the miners share, 5 or 10% more, other than that looking good!

Thanks! Why would you increase the miners share?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Probably the best distribution scheme ever .... congratulations!

I would increase a little the miners share, 5 or 10% more, other than that looking good!
Another interesting distribution experiment.
Will be watching this space.
Good luck

Thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Another interesting distribution experiment.
Will be watching this space.
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
"free coin for everyone" are the coins of the future, no more energy wasted
Pages:
Jump to: