Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Faxport-invest in the next Nike!Up To 22% Bonus Pre-Sale - page 3. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Project looks good and development seems moving forward. But can anyone discuss how Faxport is different or its edge among other similar projects like LYMPO, Globatalent, Bravelog, Tokenstars, Misfit, SportyFi? Thank you!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Faxport project looks interesting and I see on the website for good sales. hopefully for the progress will be smooth and I hope will get the sales results as expected.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Faxport is a business-based sports service platform blockchain, and a fundraising plant also makes it easier for sports industry to find sports talent who is currently hard to find
Yes, correct this project seems to be very nice to be developed for the future because the view of the purpose and concept I think it will be a lot of support for this project.
of course. not only is a nice concept, but the project also has a very professional team. and if not mistaken this project has also reached softcap, and this indicates that the team really worked well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Faxport is a business-based sports service platform blockchain, and a fundraising plant also makes it easier for sports industry to find sports talent who is currently hard to find
Yes, correct this project seems to be very nice to be developed for the future because the view of the purpose and concept I think it will be a lot of support for this project.
Activity: 518
projects that deserve our support and development, this project has a good purpose, hopefully, many investors, and participants who interested in this project later, successful for this project.
Activity: 358
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do you know the good news? Faxport achieved the highest score of 5.0 on trackico.io
Why are you hesitant, join and get 20% bonus now.
https://www.trackico.io/ico/faxport/

Congratulations! Faxport achieves 4.6 on ICOBench. Contemporaneous , the Faxport team passed the ICOBench KYC certification!
With these results I will add Faxport to my portfolio.
Activity: 196
Faxport is a blockchain-based sports business service platform that connects the global sports business practitioners, service providers and consumers directly through the blockchain technology to stimulate global sports commercial market.
Activity: 5
FAX GO, utilising structures such as community voting and smart contracts to construct a technological solution upon the blockchain, constructs a decentralised sports crowdfunding platform. Users vote for projects they are interested in with their own ballot. Maybe the object is a competition, maybe a start-up or a young athlete.
Activity: 5
There is a huge potential in China’s sports business market. You probably know what I'm talking about right? Yes, that is Kuai Tiyu. In 2017, Kuai Tiyu has cooperated with hundreds of Chinese sports companies. And The Kuai Tiyu platform is deeply embedded in the sports database established by Faxport, and is subdivided into localized categories, filled with venues and stadiums data.
They have a 20% bonus when you buy, pay attention to the train ticket before someone else buys it

Yep!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
There is a huge potential in China’s sports business market. You probably know what I'm talking about right? Yes, that is Kuai Tiyu. In 2017, Kuai Tiyu has cooperated with hundreds of Chinese sports companies. And The Kuai Tiyu platform is deeply embedded in the sports database established by Faxport, and is subdivided into localized categories, filled with venues and stadiums data.
They have a 20% bonus when you buy, pay attention to the train ticket before someone else buys it
Activity: 42
Everyone can ask questions here  Grin
Do you know the good news? Faxport achieved the highest score of 5.0 on trackico.io

Thx for your share:)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
On the site you have:
Bounty Hunter Recruiting.
Come and share 600,000 FAS with us!

The forum says 4 million.

Where is the truth, and where is the lie?

Sorry,it's our input error.

Correct answer:$600K/4 million FAS

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message to me:)
Activity: 364
Merit: 20
On the site you have:
Bounty Hunter Recruiting.
Come and share 600,000 FAS with us!

The forum says 4 million.

Where is the truth, and where is the lie?
Activity: 20
I couldn't access the web page. I think there's a problem with the network. do we have to sign up for whitelist to participate in the bounty campaign? I don't understand.

According to my understanding, you can participate in the bounty program without registering the whitelist
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I couldn't access the web page. I think there's a problem with the network. do we have to sign up for whitelist to participate in the bounty campaign? I don't understand.
Activity: 3
How does this token work?

You can use FAS to purchase service from Faxport, or you can hold on to the token and exchange it after ICO. Tokens will not be usable for mastering until the Token Sale has been done successfully.

For more information, you can check our website https://faxport.io.
 Grin

Thanks for your reply, do you have any bounties/?
How does this token work?

You can use FAS to purchase service from Faxport, or you can hold on to the token and exchange it after ICO. Tokens will not be usable for mastering until the Token Sale has been done successfully.

For more information, you can check our website https://faxport.io.
 Grin
Pages:
Jump to: