Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FCN] FantomCoin. CN-based currency with merged mining. LAUNCHED NOW! - page 10. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Wow diff is rising fast, mainly because solo mining mro and bcn has become impossible for people with few high end cpus. Fantomcoin is the next stop for smalltimeminers until mro pool is introduced

You can buy  the old cpus at the flea market for solo mining MRO and BCN  Grin Grin Grin

And how much you will pay for electricity, if you buy a special cpus for solo mining MRO and BCN? This is a stupid idea
Activity: 96
Is anybody selling FantomCoin yet? Is there a market thread somewhere?

There is no market and exchange yet (as far as I know)
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Wow diff is rising fast, mainly because solo mining mro and bcn has become impossible for people with few high end cpus. Fantomcoin is the next stop for smalltimeminers until mro pool is introduced

You can buy  the old cpus at the flea market for solo mining MRO and BCN  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 74
“Everyone Is A Bank”
We have reviewed the code and the merged mining technology. We believe that it is a valuable contribution to the CryptoNote development. Thus, we are going to officially announce Fantomcoin as a CryptoNote coin.

There is one issue with the block types. Even though proposed block structure is compatible with merged mining of 2+ coins simultaneously, the daemon apparently doesn't support it. We are expecting you to update the daemon with that issue.

Could you also submit the 50x50 px logo of the coin so that we add it to the website?

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=172#p567

When you are going to officially announce FCNas a CryptoNote coin?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
We have reviewed the code and the merged mining technology. We believe that it is a valuable contribution to the CryptoNote development. Thus, we are going to officially announce Fantomcoin as a CryptoNote coin.

There is one issue with the block types. Even though proposed block structure is compatible with merged mining of 2+ coins simultaneously, the daemon apparently doesn't support it. We are expecting you to update the daemon with that issue.

Could you also submit the 50x50 px logo of the coin so that we add it to the website?

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=172#p567
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Is anybody selling FantomCoin yet? Is there a market thread somewhere?
Activity: 85
Hey guys

Updated binaries for all versions:

1. Fast BMR/MRO-like hash
2. Added win32 version (win32 version for now does not have a gui, some compilations problems, will add it a little bit later)

Updated links could be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fcn-fantomcoin-cn-based-anonymous-merge-mine-with-bcn-xmr-qcn-duck-598823.

Update: stumbled upon some difficulties with OSX version - going to look into it. Other versions are working just fine.

Any exchange?

Not yet, working on it. Smiley

Thanks. Nice to Win32 ver. Looking forward to see GUI miner soon.
Activity: 210
Hey guys

Updated binaries for all versions:

1. Fast BMR/MRO-like hash
2. Added win32 version (win32 version for now does not have a gui, some compilations problems, will add it a little bit later)

Updated links could be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fcn-fantomcoin-cn-based-anonymous-merge-mine-with-bcn-xmr-qcn-duck-598823.

Update: stumbled upon some difficulties with OSX version - going to look into it. Other versions are working just fine.

Any exchange?

Not yet, working on it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
WHen will a new miner be working? This one is shit.

I want to merge mine with monero.

if you can merge mine 2 coins at once, can you merge mine 100 coins at once?
Activity: 210
I want to start a giveaway. Could anyone help, pls?
Activity: 170
Wanted to add: tested FantomCoin on my old macbook air (mid 2012) with 10.8 OSX version on it - worked like a charm as well.

Which is actually awkward since Bitmonero’s version did not work. So, I guess we got ourselves first

Glad for you. Unfortunately for me, I was far from PC these days and have missed official launch.
Happy to find here mac version too and so soon after launching unlike BCN and MRO.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Wanted to add: tested FantomCoin on my old macbook air (mid 2012) with 10.8 OSX version on it - worked like a charm as well.

Which is actually awkward since Bitmonero’s version did not work. So, I guess we got ourselves first
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com

Great news! Does it work on all versions of MacOS? Mostly interested in 10.9 version

Yep, tested on 10.9 - worked like a charm. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: