Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FeatherCoin][PPLNS][Stratum] FeatherPool.com Pool - page 3. (Read 9648 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I think it's because there is a sudden burst in the pool. As soon as FTC opened up on BTC-E and saw its value lots of people switched over to FTC mining.
Activity: 196
Anyone know another pool that works? This one seems to be a waste of time and resources. With 21000 khs I should be getting 900-100 ftc per day, and at this rate, I wont get 200
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yeah the server is acting really weird. I'm getting shares in bursts of 5-7 every 45 seconds or so rather than the 1 every 6-8 seconds I usually get.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
im also going to switch to another pool maybe fc.altpool.com
this one is disconecting too often, even at lp mining
Activity: 224
Switched pools for now. Oh well.
Ditto to everyone above. I'm running 3200 KH/s against FeatherPool for about 6 hours, and I have 1.5 FTC for 7000 shares of work - with 18000 shares unpaid. That's what... maybe 4 FTC total for 6 hours of work? I should be hitting at least 5 FTC an hour, at the least.
@TheAce: Yeah stratum seems to be very flaky. Keeps getting disconnected from it. Have gone back to LP in the mean time until there's an update on the stratum situation or something.

yeah last night i was disconected 4 times in 1 hour. so i get to ltc mining.. now i even cant run stratum, so im also mining lp
Activity: 202
@TheAce: Yeah stratum seems to be very flaky. Keeps getting disconnected from it. Have gone back to LP in the mean time until there's an update on the stratum situation or something.
i cant connest to stratum mining ftc.. does anyone have same problem now? normal mining is working for me fine. but not with stratum.. and yes i have port setup to 9998
Something very broken here Cheesy
I'm getting like half the coins I should be getting...hashrate is stable on the graph at 3200 kh/s average, the past 3 hours my account has gained 9 coins. Should be making closer 20 coins every 3 hours. It's been that slow for at least 15 hours, the pool luck can't be that bad?

Same, I'm getting about half the shares that I usually do on stratum even though my hash rate is the same.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I'm getting like half the coins I should be getting...hashrate is stable on the graph at 3200 kh/s average, the past 3 hours my account has gained 9 coins. Should be making closer 20 coins every 3 hours. It's been that slow for at least 15 hours, the pool luck can't be that bad?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
stats updating seems rather slow Smiley
Anyone else getting frequent disconnects to the pool? Especially on Stratum?

Yup, tons.
Activity: 202
Anyone else getting frequent disconnects to the pool? Especially on Stratum?
API not working yet? Would like to use the API for my personal PHP pages. Thanks! Great pool.
API is fixed.

Perfect, thanks!
Activity: 55
Is the round estimate ok? And the daily estimate? I am mining with 21000 khs, but it seems kinda low
How long have you been mining on the pool? What's your pool username?
Is the round estimate ok? And the daily estimate? I am mining with 21000 khs, but it seems kinda low
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
alecpap

email with the temporary password now works, but gets into spam

firefox does not save the password in your site, it must be so?
Activity: 55
API not working yet? Would like to use the API for my personal PHP pages. Thanks! Great pool.
API is fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: