Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 128. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
an excellent project is not the right word! I hope that this platform will have the popularity of crypto currency, but many countries will be able to legalize it and awakens the whole world !
I think it can be said that this project is a good project with a concept that they give us hope that the concept can be accepted and can run smoothly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This AB-Chain lets us use fiat currencies in their program. Those who have not bitcoins and other altcoins would be happy for having AB-Chain platform.
Although Cryptocurrencies platforms usually don't support fiat ,because the whole goal of crypto is to defeat the purpose of fiat , but i believe we are not at that point just yet . Fiat is still dominating and should be taken in consideration. Good thing ABChain are given people the chance to spend their fiat directly in there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It seems very potential as it dealing with 3 Adnetworks, any company we choose we look after we choose the experience we can confirm that it is expertise so I choose ab chain  as it expertise with 3 networks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The problem is most publishers do not accept cryptocurrencies, and AB-CHAIN solve problem by accept cryptocurrency which makes the company an alternative for traditional ad networks as google , facebook etc.., but I would like to know about other features that your project will provides because you can't build a service base on solving only the problem of payment.
Activity: 574
Indeed! We are already at 600 members at ABChain Official telegram group. Keep sharing and support AB-Chain for more success at AB-Chain crowdsale.

I also recommend a telegram, mainly for those people who have different questions even the more detailed ones. It seems to me that they can give you an answer faster than here. In addition, a large number of posts here sometimes really makes communication difficult.
Yes, when you join telegram group you will have a quick response. But at ANN topic, you will have a right answer with no doubt by A Chain representation.
Activity: 518
Loved choosing AB-chain as it is an experienced platform and it drives traffic for ICO companies with crypto currency budgets this is better enough to grab attention of the people for any start up companies as AB-chain better know how to make things done with experience on live hands.
Activity: 238
For those who has no Eth or Btc or any other crypto anymore to participate in ICO like me  Grin

AB-Chain has also a good bounty campaign where ı am going to take part today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.new#new
Yes, now i join AB-Chain Official Telegram group, so sad that they dont have any bounty or airdrop for join telegram group Sad. Maybe i should have plan to join another bounty like social sharing.

bixbem90, you are welcome to join our Facebook or Twitter campaigns, for example!
I'm also goin to join AB-CHAIN bounty campaign because i think this is one of the best campaign in this time. Keep promoting & stay with AB-CHAIN project.

Rabby637, it will be great to have you participate! See you in AB-CHAIN the telegram bounty group ;-)
Yeah i join in telegram bounty campaign but i have some question about Facebook & twitter bounty. Can i join in Facebook & twitter bounty campaign without making any post by own or without making any tweet?  I just want to share & Retweet.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The teams hardwork and perseverance for AB-CHAIN project is really amazing that is why it is now being poured with lots of great feedback and are being paid off by seeing how the project is increasing and reaching it's destination to success. Everything is really detailed in the website, everything you need to know, what, where and how and abouts are all being stated there. The project is already a success because of the pre-sale that is already done last october, they are just making AB-CHAIN wider, better and stronger! Your ratings for the press will surely be a full 5!
Yes, this platform has reached a high level of advertisement by using this technology. It will help many projects to make the promotion work easy for them and this project will also get large income from their clients which will profit all the team, supporters and investors too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
an excellent project is not the right word! I hope that this platform will have the popularity of crypto currency, but many countries will be able to legalize it and awakens the whole world !
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Using the blockchain technology as a framework for AB-Chain platform is a nice move for a project that is planning to deal with a lot of companies or business entities in the future. Every transactions will be transparent and fast. Will there also be a transaction for individual or people that doesn't have any business and don't require advertisements but just wanted to invest to this kind of project?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Indeed! We are already at 600 members at ABChain Official telegram group. Keep sharing and support AB-Chain for more success at AB-Chain crowdsale.

I also recommend a telegram, mainly for those people who have different questions even the more detailed ones. It seems to me that they can give you an answer faster than here. In addition, a large number of posts here sometimes really makes communication difficult.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 560
AB-CHAIN is doing the marketing sector a great favor by making things alot more easier for them. And at the same time benefits the targeted market  because they will get their answers to their enquiries concerning certain products.
Activity: 196
Developer, are you going to do business only in Russia or are you planning a global business? I think in Russia there are not so many people for successful business.

dear user, where did you find such information that the development team will only work on the territory of Russia? link please?

coinbitcoin91, there is no such information. Even our slogan is AB-CHAIN - first international blockchain ad network.

That's right, it's international. and not only in Russia. That's what I was saving. That's written so, and everyone will think that it will only be in Russia.
I totally understand your argument in your I'll structural statement.
You just don't have the right information about the project.
It is world wide campaign. And not limited only to Russia.
But even if it was , Russia has a fair share of able investors.
Activity: 294
An interesting project which is really legit to choose as it already had an experience with 3Ad networks which is better enough to choose a partnership for any company to deal with AB-chain.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
Yes, they will get support from big projects as they will become their clients and will support each other. They are using the best and most secure blockchain technology for advertising the project which will help them in attracting more clients.

You are right, ab-chain is doing their best to become most successful project. I am sure because of this many investors will be encourage to participate in the crowdsale.
i will be glad to see how it solves the advertisements problems and the more opportunities it offers to the block as is already on the advert system so it basically knows all its tacticals
They have already planned may service to offer for advertising and i think their whitepaper shows all the things very clearly and due to this many investors are getting attracted to this project. Blockchain advertising ia a very great future concept which can get large demand in the future.
I think being the fact that they are already in advertisement business is a good sign they know how to handle their ecosystem really well and using crypto and the blockchain will just make them more efficient and gives them more ground to cover
Yes, this project has already been in this advertising business and they will make their project more popular among investors. But still they will have Large supports and investment from all the people around the world.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
Yes, they will get support from big projects as they will become their clients and will support each other. They are using the best and most secure blockchain technology for advertising the project which will help them in attracting more clients.

You are right, ab-chain is doing their best to become most successful project. I am sure because of this many investors will be encourage to participate in the crowdsale.
i will be glad to see how it solves the advertisements problems and the more opportunities it offers to the block as is already on the advert system so it basically knows all its tacticals
They have already planned may service to offer for advertising and i think their whitepaper shows all the things very clearly and due to this many investors are getting attracted to this project. Blockchain advertising ia a very great future concept which can get large demand in the future.
I think being the fact that they are already in advertisement business is a good sign they know how to handle their ecosystem really well and using crypto and the blockchain will just make them more efficient and gives them more ground to cover
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
The roadmap you guys presented in the op is just until last quarter of 2018 and I havent see the date for the mobile app to be release. Will you guys put an update to your roadmap?

Hi 4p0l4k4y! Yes, we plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale. Regarding the mobile app, we don't plan to release one at this stage, now we are directing all the efforts to the main task - building the AB-CHAIN advertising network.

We are with you! you are an excellent team for this project! let's hope that soon we'll fly with the coin to the moon!

Thank you, coinbitcoin91! To the moon!
Activity: 672
The roadmap you guys presented in the op is just until last quarter of 2018 and I havent see the date for the mobile app to be release. Will you guys put an update to your roadmap?

Hi 4p0l4k4y! Yes, we plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale. Regarding the mobile app, we don't plan to release one at this stage, now we are directing all the efforts to the main task - building the AB-CHAIN advertising network.

We are with you! you are an excellent team for this project! let's hope that soon we'll fly with the coin to the moon!
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

Looks like they need to update that soon other ICO's and project to have a roadmap and plans for many years. Well, I' not bias ok? but it seems the team is not doing there best to attract people and investors.

Steampunkz, we plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale and our community is growing every day.
Also, we are in a conversation with investors from China. So, the team is working to promote AB-CHAIN day and night.
And we are also building the network, attracting new advertisers and publishers.
Well, this is a great news knowing your community is growing as the days is passing by. Your team is really working hard to make this project to be more popular by visiting other countries to make business conversation. I am hoping for your next big announcements and by that time I am sure it is a good news.
Yes, the team is really working hard for the bright future of this project and also i think that soon they will reach the hardcap with almost each country can have the benefits out of their project. Hope this project goes great in the future and also i won't mind investing into this project.
Jump to: