Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 142. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
AB-CHAIN is the advertising platform for companies which are going to start their Crowdfunding/ICO or have already raised funding...& crowdfunding is starting really soon...so waiting for it...
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Where to find more detail on the crowdsale of this project which is happening on the ninetieth on the next month?
Please attach the links.

Hello BranZolt!

You can see general information on the website if you wish: www.ab-chain.com
Or you can review the white paper to read more details: https://ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf

And of course feel free to ask any questions!
Wow. Hi Jack? You are a ABChain representation? And AB-Chain listed at HitBTC exchange or it is on next plan?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
The correct way to evaluate this project is as follows : since AB-CHAIN is going to be an advertiser company, so they need first to show how good they are in advertising their project during ICO and if they did that perfectly then once AB-CHAIN released all other projects will like to try their services.
In fact, the entire success of their ICO and the whole project depends on how will they advertise themselves. To gain trust they must prove their advertising capabilities.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
AB-CHAIN project really a good project because their team are good one. But AB-CHAIN project need more promotional work to hit in the top list.
In how many exchanges will be listed AB-CHAIN project?

Hello, we are integrating now with Etherdelta, preparin listing at Gatecoin and later at HitBTC, also negotiating with several other exchanges
In general, this is good news for all investors in this project. Only you can not say with which exchanges you are still negotiating?

Hi Inskchen!

At this moment we can't name other exchanges. Only Etherdelta, Gatecoin and HitBTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I just noticed ABC partners, well it gives a boost to their overall outlook and make people believe they mean business. Revain is an ICO that was successful, Karma had a successful ore-ico as well. That's great
Yes the partnership of the ABC is well reputed and know karma is one of the most valued projects out there and this is a great news.
Having a partnership with projects that are already successful only means that this project will eventually succeed as well. The partnership is a proof that they have someone who believes in the project's success and as they get more supporters this project will surely surpass its goal.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.

Hello, certainly I know as far as Arsen , the founder of a-ads is my classmate Wink
a-ads is a great project!!
And AB-CHAIN is doing the next step in this area!
It's great and good that you know the founder, what is his experience of developing technologies based on the blockchain?

He is about 7 years in bitcoin and blockchain and has huge experience. Also done some mining in future at home Wink)
Wow, this is a really authoritative programmer, your team is lucky that you work with such a person. Good luck to the team.
Surely this means features are going to be well implemented here and a very active and up to date platform should be expected making platform more efficient and satisfying the public
Activity: 196
I just noticed ABC partners, well it gives a boost to their overall outlook and make people believe they mean business. Revain is an ICO that was successful, Karma had a successful ore-ico as well. That's great
Yes the partnership of the ABC is well reputed and know karma is one of the most valued projects out there and this is a great news.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.
Yes you are right. the team members have very good experience of 3 ad networks.And now the crowd saleis live and  we can get 35% huge discount by invest now.so i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros to invest in this project .
Their team seems more agile focused and technically professionals with a innovative vision as they could be able to 3 ad networks providing the vast opportunities like discounts, they build a great image as we could see their partners dealing with the AB-Chain. Hope it hit moon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ABS team had set a huge reputation working with the agile technologies to bring the best onboard with block chain and their partners are more professionals which we see their records which proven.
Activity: 560
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
AB-Chain seems very innovative with its launch and good go for investors to choose as they already had experience with 3 Ad networks and currently they are offering 35% bonus by investing, hope it hits moon soon as we already seen it is having huge investors.
So investors should avail the 35% bonus because this is a very good offer. By being innovative this means that there will be more features that we surely like about this platform. Investors must grab the offer as soon as possible before its too late.

Yes, get it with 35% discount is more better with no bonus, don't be one of those who don't know about the project yet and that will have to buy it later in last stage.
It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.
This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.

Hello quimbi777651!

This is actually not correct :-) It is completely legal for US and People's Republic of China citizens to participate in AB-CHAIN corwd-sale.

AB-CHAIN Token acts as a license for AB-CHAIN platform usage. Being sold at Crowd-sale AB-CHAIN token is the obligation of AB-CHAIN to deliver its services to the holders of AB-CHAIN Token in the future. It's a Utility Token. This also does not in any way prevent our investors to speculate the tokens (obligations).

AB-CHAIN utility token is firmly based on existing laws and regulations.
Where to find more detail on the crowdsale of this project which is happening on the ninetieth on the next month?
Please attach the links.

Hello BranZolt!

You can see general information on the website if you wish: www.ab-chain.com
Or you can review the white paper to read more details: https://ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf

And of course feel free to ask any questions!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Please attach the links.

why dont you try with their website? When u go to the first page of this ANN,  I am sure you can find there the website and all informations about crowdsale must be also in the website. Good luck.
Activity: 434
It is a very pleasant surprise, to receive such bonus at purchase of these tokens. Because they really appear very tempting, as they will use advertising services on maximum and promise to be very promising.
This is of course good if the subscribers participate in the distribution of profits, but this makes it impossible for the citizens of the USA, Singapore and China to participate in ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
An interesting project, but more raschitan for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?
I suppose that for small businesses there is also a proposal for placing your ads. The more a segment of the market to seize, the more profit this project will receive.
the more that this project offers I think more and more are interested if the project really convinces this project with the best advertisement of their product.

You are right, the more features that this project will offer the more serious investors will join because they see that the project is serious and it have a lot of potentials.

I agree, the project can offer more features to the investors and this will make the project more competitive compared to other new projects out there. I hope investors will see how ab-chain will work.
The dev must be really have a unique features which will make this platform useful than other. As this project is still developing then dev will surely surprised us with their development.  Crowdsale will start by next month and I'm hoping they will offer the investors a good price.
Activity: 252
Having experience in their past Ad Network will be a big help but they are going to use the blockchain technology now. It will be different but I hope that they can make the advertisement more convenient.
I agree they are a brilliant team and for sure they will be able to use blockchain network effective for thier campaign in digital advertising.
Untill now such project were rare and also i think that this project can heavy good future as it has some good points of fixing a growth level in the maret. Advertisement is a must for each product and this project can get huge returns from the other projects for advertisements.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Having experience in their past Ad Network will be a big help but they are going to use the blockchain technology now. It will be different but I hope that they can make the advertisement more convenient.
I agree they are a brilliant team and for sure they will be able to use blockchain network effective for thier campaign in digital advertising.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
An interesting project, but more raschitan for companies engaged in advertising, a small business can take advantage of this platform?
I suppose that for small businesses there is also a proposal for placing your ads. The more a segment of the market to seize, the more profit this project will receive.
the more that this project offers I think more and more are interested if the project really convinces this project with the best advertisement of their product.

You are right, the more features that this project will offer the more serious investors will join because they see that the project is serious and it have a lot of potentials.

I agree, the project can offer more features to the investors and this will make the project more competitive compared to other new projects out there. I hope investors will see how ab-chain will work.
Jump to: