Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 148. (Read 63039 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.
People are here on social medias. So we can say that success starts in integrating the project in social media platform. Here, you can attract and encourage huge people to trust your proposed project.
Yes i agree with you. Social media now is popular and necessary. And invest at social media is smart way at this time.
I guess social media is the most powerful way to advertise anything to masses. Its being visited most of the time by anyone who has access to the internet.
So the potential chance of this project to be successful is really big because this platform integrate about social media by using the blockchain technology. This will also help us being payed while we are using their platforms.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What will be the percent of discount on the crowd sale which will be happening in the middle of the next month?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
a common problem in bitcointalk Ann Threads. Admins/Devs. doesnt interact enought with the investors, followers. I just see two projects and two admins who tried to give everybody an answer. Thats may be why 90% of ICO's fail.

You are right, with that scenarios we can notice that those projects are not really serious and sincere, they just do it to get more income and after that they will leave the project.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.

Hello, certainly I know as far as Arsen , the founder of a-ads is my classmate Wink
a-ads is a great project!!
And AB-CHAIN is doing the next step in this area!
Activity: 602
This project will deal exclusively on businesses who will start an ICO and crowdfunding. Payment method will only be cryptocurrency.

Interesting. How many companies will want to pay only in the crypto currency? It seems to me that there are very few such companies. But this is my personal opinion.
Indeed, now there are very few companies that are willing to pay crypto currency. And in general from where such information that the payment will be exclusively in the Crypto currency? After all, this is not profitable for this project.

This project builds a profitable coin that guarantees that it will pay for advertising services in advance, the advertiser will be able to receive more than actually paid for - due to the increase in coin prices. Especially for this they build a mechanism that will click on the price of the ABC coin.
Profitable coin seems an interesting to hear. What do you mean by this platform that they build a mechanism that will click on the price of the ABC coin? Im just curious about this mechanism.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Sale start - 19.02?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
A good idea of integration of employers and social networks and aggregation of advertising, but then the company will compete with social networks for advertising?
This company has the main concept of integrating blockchain technology with the advertising and promotion industry which is a very interesting approach to the company. I think this project will become heavily successful in the future and the value will also get high due to its increasing interest by the users.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Its good to know that 50% of the token commision will be burned to ensure the steady growth of thid token in the market.

50% is big for it to be destroyed. I think it can affect the price of these tokens in the trade market if it is on the exchanges. So clever investors will hold and wait for the coin to pump.
Knowing that they are planning to burn coin beforehand is a huge advantage for token holders. This kind of method will surely increase the value of the coin in the exchange market and hopefully, it will increase further as the activities of this system increases.
Activity: 224
A good idea of integration of employers and social networks and aggregation of advertising, but then the company will compete with social networks for advertising?
Activity: 574
Its good to know that 50% of the token commision will be burned to ensure the steady growth of thid token in the market.

50% is big for it to be destroyed. I think it can affect the price of these tokens in the trade market if it is on the exchanges. So clever investors will hold and wait for the coin to pump.
Well, 50% is not quite big since I've known a coin on an address that has 86% burned coins of the total amount of supply. Of course, it can affect the price of these tokens, it will increase 10x of value.
Usually, the price increase is so, so we can foresee the further course of events. It is very important to know investors for further action.
Activity: 196
what ad platforms have you launched? are they international? do you plan your new system to be global? and how are ads going to benefit from the blockchain technology? is it so necessary?
Activity: 294

Well, 50% is not quite big since I've known a coin on an address that has 86% burned coins of the total amount of supply. Of course, it can affect the price of these tokens, it will increase 10x of value.
Activity: 672
This project will deal exclusively on businesses who will start an ICO and crowdfunding. Payment method will only be cryptocurrency.

Interesting. How many companies will want to pay only in the crypto currency? It seems to me that there are very few such companies. But this is my personal opinion.
Indeed, now there are very few companies that are willing to pay crypto currency. And in general from where such information that the payment will be exclusively in the Crypto currency? After all, this is not profitable for this project.

This project builds a profitable coin that guarantees that it will pay for advertising services in advance, the advertiser will be able to receive more than actually paid for - due to the increase in coin prices. Especially for this they build a mechanism that will click on the price of the ABC coin.
Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.
with the booming of social media now everyone can by knowing the various things that exist all over the world.
Activity: 308
I hope that this project will be worldwide, really use the world's technologies to promote its company.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 98
We astonish with AB chain, having ads in block chain is a rare and new to the crypto community. AB-Chain seems so promising with the excellent roadmap. Hope this project succeed

=.=. AB chain make me remember about a-ads.com. Smiley Anyone know about this? They have very success about advertising business.
how are those the same ? AB Chain is a completly new technology and deals with crypto / ICO related projects and the payment would be via cryptocurrencies . You might say it's an upgrade to it tho!
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The good news is that the tokens will not be sold. This is an interesting project, I hope that everything will work out for the development team
But, why? I thought that this tokens can be sold on EtherDelta. I really suggest you that this tokens can be sold dev, so you can easily earn more price for your tokens and you can create your own coin.

Etherdelta what! they will be butning 50% of their commissin to ensure a steady growth of token value through its lifetime, and they took this decision because is good thing for the project and for investors, otherwise, not lots ot investor would like to invest in this token.

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
a common problem in bitcointalk Ann Threads. Admins/Devs. doesnt interact enought with the investors, followers. I just see two projects and two admins who tried to give everybody an answer. Thats may be why 90% of ICO's fail.
It's really important to have community managers as well. A lot of investors will be more interested in a project that has someone who can answer their queries and not just about a cheap investment with a promise of high ROI.
Jump to: