Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 27. (Read 63032 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

As of now I still see some ICOs that is in social media and I really have doubt what is really the real status of the ICO in social media. Maybe, these are just FUDs which is actually destroying the reputation of some good ICO.
For now is only google that announced the banning of iconic ads effective in June I think so basically everything seems to go on freely till June and then we see what happens next
I have a doubt that Google have pausing to iconic ads for avoiding scam only. Then they will have reaudit and make news. In my opinion, we should not compare AB-Chain with google or any advertising services.
Ab-chain is completely unique we cannot take a chance to compare this reputed networking platform with other advertising similar platforms. It is just a leading competitive winning advertising network also it is experienced with 3ad networks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

As of now I still see some ICOs that is in social media and I really have doubt what is really the real status of the ICO in social media. Maybe, these are just FUDs which is actually destroying the reputation of some good ICO.
Those big companies are just selfish because they know that most of the projects in the ICO will be their competitors in the future. If they really care about their users not getting scammed then they should just make a standard for ICO to advertise, I hope that AB-Chain will do that.
Activity: 238
Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.
This has truly turned out be a great investment for investors, especially the early ones. The team is rapidly gaining capital and with further developement such as listing the token on various exchanges, the value will go even higher.
Activity: 266

For now is only google that announced the banning of iconic ads effective in June I think so basically everything seems to go on freely till June and then we see what happens next
I have a doubt that Google have pausing to iconic ads for avoiding scam only. Then they will have reaudit and make news. In my opinion, we should not compare AB-Chain with google or any advertising services.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain is really getting good investors much more fastly and i am sure that soon they will reach their hardcap and also they will have good profits ahead so considering that more adn more investors will surely invest into the project.
The main thing is that the development team and administrators in the telegram group always report the latest news about the project. What changes they had, we are always up to date with the latest news!
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project always active on social media platform. Especially on telegram group. In that group they are trying provide each and every source of information which is related to the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Their cap reach day by day and more and more. What happen when they reach $2 millions? Go to hard cap or still running only at end month and improve their platform only.
Activity: 238
Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.
That is really a great news to know AB-Chain is reaching the hardcap, i ponder how investors will still feel to participate when the discount was falling down and we are really waiting to know about the update on exchanges that they are going to invest.

The hard cap is quite high to be reach now. maybe in the near future. But I am still hoping that they can still reach it, there is still enough time to encourage many investors to join.
They really require to concentrate on the advertising functionalities and start reaching to the more people through various social platforms and grab the attention of the investors. We need better plans implemented now.
Activity: 280
With the current success happening for AB-Chain's crowdsale, can it still continue after the launch? I think they can! The way the team handles everything professionally makes the platform a more friendly and reliable one. You can see it by how they communicate in order to answer the questions coming from different person asking about some vital information for AB-Chain's platform.
Activity: 210

Maybe social medias are banning risky icos and allowing some of it depends on what type of token it is. I am not sure. But any bad news happened in banning ico ads will not affect ab-chain.
Exactly. It will only help AB-Chain to be more aggressive in reaching their dreams and goals. By banning crypto ads from several social medias, this project will make a noise in blockchain industry and possibly become the biggest advertisement business in crypto world.

They have a good setting now in the marketplace, crypto ads are banned on social media websites. Many social networking sites right now are turning down ICO ads, its opposite on the AB-Chain. They turning down ads, AB-Chain turns up the advertising of these ICOs. Congrats, AB-Chain!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
What is the latest news for now about the ICO raised for the project? Surely in no time, the team will reach their hard cap, As i browse their website they already raised 1.8 Million dollars?
Activity: 434

Exactly, as tine goes by many users gets attract on this project which for sure support by many. I hope the team will never give up on striving this awesome project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

That is really a great news to know AB-Chain is reaching the hardcap, i ponder how investors will still feel to participate when the discount was falling down and we are really waiting to know about the update on exchanges that they are going to invest.

The hard cap is quite high to be reach now. maybe in the near future. But I am still hoping that they can still reach it, there is still enough time to encourage many investors to join.
Activity: 224

Maybe social medias are banning risky icos and allowing some of it depends on what type of token it is. I am not sure. But any bad news happened in banning ico ads will not affect ab-chain.
Exactly. It will only help AB-Chain to be more aggressive in reaching their dreams and goals. By banning crypto ads from several social medias, this project will make a noise in blockchain industry and possibly become the biggest advertisement business in crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah right, but as of the mean time they are not yet near with hard cap, they just surpassed the soft cap but really far in reaching hard cap now, But I am hoping they will reach it soon.
Activity: 518

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 532

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 182
Yes. There are still a lot of investors will come and decided to invest in AB-Chain. Even if they are out in the bonuses stages, still they can gained profits because this project will be very demand in crypto ads. And also because Facebook and Google refused to get involved in any cryptocoin, it is their time to shine and takeover the advertisements in blockchain industry.
The real investors and just old men in this sphere of cryptocurrencies realize that bonuses are created just on stereotypes to which developers treat just with solidarity the last issued projects. Such bonuses in fact give nothing as if you are sure of the project, then invest also without them. Banal drawing attention.
Pages:
Jump to: