Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain - page 72. (Read 63034 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
AB-Chain had successful Pre-Sale collecting $370164 also they have launched the beta version of the network, already having carried over multiple successful advertising campaigns. At this point, they have over 40 partners, advertisers, and publishers and the project is generating revenue.
I am positive that abchain will have a successful crowdsale, I just hope that they will be able to do well on thier advertising projects in the future.

Yes, I also have that feeling, I believe that ab-chain crowdsale will become successful and this project will continue to develop. More and more investors are going to support the project.
If they have the team of experts then I can say that the project will be successful. Also, their marketing strategy  mus be always effective so that people will be get interested to join in their ICO. Moreover, the project seems have no big problems because there is no issue that has been created.
AB-Chain has some very great marketing strategies and they are also working good in the marketing of their project as we can see they have a very active bounty program and they are also very trending  ICO on every social media due to its huge adverting and support from the people. This is a very highly profitable project for all the investors and also the team of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
On your place I would separate process of purchase for 2 phases, in 1 phase I would advise to enclose 70% from amount, and after to buy in addition by 30% from means ab chain tokens already on exchange. It most likely would increase their amount and helped advancing.
I probably would have done as well but shared the amount of 50/50. Often on the exchange, the price is lower than the price spent on ICO.
Not all the tokens that reached an exchange get more values, sometimes because of dumping from bounty hunters the value of it goes down and will only recover when the platform is already being used by clients.

I agree, but ab-chain didn't give a lot of airdrops so I am sure that coins will never get dump with love price. Anyway, for me its better to reach exchange soon.
love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
On your place I would separate process of purchase for 2 phases, in 1 phase I would advise to enclose 70% from amount, and after to buy in addition by 30% from means ab chain tokens already on exchange. It most likely would increase their amount and helped advancing.
I probably would have done as well but shared the amount of 50/50. Often on the exchange, the price is lower than the price spent on ICO.
Not all the tokens that reached an exchange get more values, sometimes because of dumping from bounty hunters the value of it goes down and will only recover when the platform is already being used by clients.

I agree, but ab-chain didn't give a lot of airdrops so I am sure that coins will never get dump with love price. Anyway, for me its better to reach exchange soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
AB-Chain had successful Pre-Sale collecting $370164 also they have launched the beta version of the network, already having carried over multiple successful advertising campaigns. At this point, they have over 40 partners, advertisers, and publishers and the project is generating revenue.
I am positive that abchain will have a successful crowdsale, I just hope that they will be able to do well on thier advertising projects in the future.

Yes, I also have that feeling, I believe that ab-chain crowdsale will become successful and this project will continue to develop. More and more investors are going to support the project.
If they have the team of experts then I can say that the project will be successful. Also, their marketing strategy  mus be always effective so that people will be get interested to join in their ICO. Moreover, the project seems have no big problems because there is no issue that has been created.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
with all the things going on in cryto-ecosystem i think they should be able to have a leap once they launch am sure they are going to have a very good opportunity to make an impact
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I am sure that they can do well in their advertising after the crowdsale and ico token sales. The devs are very active and very serious in developing this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Now, they already collected about $700,000 in the ICO, quite successful, isn't it? I guess this is the best ICO in the world of advertising projects.
Now it's nearing to reach a $1,000,000 in the ICO, surely this is a good implication that there are a lot of people who are supporting the platform as it can really help them in future.
Activity: 574

the ab-chain team is very actively developing and they have already launched several successful projects. Therefore, we can be sure that our investments are in safe hands.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
That seems pretty interesting results which everyone can think that the project is really doing well and the team are working so hard to make this platform perfect. With 40 partners I can say that this will be a good kind of platform to invest.
For the people who really understand all perspectives of given project they will invest beyond a doubt here. All is the fact is that if you can understand a practical scope of advertising industry, then you in the rate that project as well has all chances to be successful in given domain. Indeed advertising is everywhere.
Activity: 672
The price of tokens can fluctuate when they go to the stock exchange, and in the early days, users try to sell them all at once. Therefore, the price will drop sharply. But after that the price will be restored.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Now, they already collected about $700,000 in the ICO, quite successful, isn't it? I guess this is the best ICO in the world of advertising projects.
I don't think so, but if this one has a lot of great features and uniqueness to provide other than some successful cryptocurrency ads platform then it is much more going to be top crypto who offers or running in ads.
Amyway how much is the sofr cap and hardcap of this Ico?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 560
Activity: 532
That seems pretty interesting results which everyone can think that the project is really doing well and the team are working so hard to make this platform perfect. With 40 partners I can say that this will be a good kind of platform to invest.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Could anyone tell me about how can I join the airdrop? Do I need to invest in a minimum amount so I'm eligible to join the airdrop?
The instructions are listed on the application form, they dont need you to send any amount to be able to join thier airdrop.

You just have to sign up and you will get the RBT token if you fill up the subscription. I think the instructions will be sent in the future through emails. You can also join the Telegram community where the admin is very active fore more queries.
Definitely, this project has great potential to become hugely successful and their concept has lots of scope in upcoming days. Basically, AB-CHAIN is a global digital advertising market and On this platform, you can make the payment in the crypto world with the help of crypto exchange. This ico is very beneficial and it will be more successful.
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A simple project idea deserves your attention, because advertising for a digital currency is an attractive idea. You should pay attention to this project, because the team is serious about the implementation of the project, and we will soon see the fruits of the work
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
To compete with Adsense is really hard. If the team can realy pull this thing out then my hat would be off for them. Anyways, the team is doing great anyway in this project and they are gaining more supporters and the word about this project is getting spread across the globe. Hoping that they will succeed soon.

AB-CHAIN is targeting ICO companies in particular that to need to convert their cryptocurrency into fiat to run their campaign on traditional network like google AdWords by offering them cryptocurrency payment which can make them save money. So it's not competing directly with google AdWords.
I like that this platform has different options for implementing this project. Therefore, I fully share your opinion, and I believe that this platform has a future in the advertising field
Pages:
Jump to: