Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FEC] ♛ FERRETCOIN ★ NO PREMINE ★ SCRYPT ★ 23 PER BLOCK ★ 123456789 TOTAL - page 2. (Read 11979 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
yeah! just saw it! thnx!

So, what can we do now with the coins ?  Grin

Infrastructure is still in progress Cheesy I hope the community will accept the coin too and maybe add it to their services Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Activity: 294
yeah! just saw it! thnx!

So, what can we do now with the coins ?  Grin
chrome says it appears to be malicious

I got that earlier too when I was still hosting on sendspace.com, they sometimes (apparently randomly) replaced my files with a download to their "download accelerator"  (which you could untick, but meh) and Chrome flagged that as suspicious. I changed the hosting to the much more solid looking box.com in the meantime

In general, always verify my MD5 checksums before running things! (on linux simply "md5sum " in the terminal, alternatively http://onlinemd5.com/ for a platform independent web version)

Please check all the files with virustotal.com or the like! No malware but there might be some false alarms as with other coins Undecided
Gd27Zn8tXc9mrgLT8edEs2r8r8RF56pPno

thnx
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
chrome says it appears to be malicious
running now stable and got my first coins

glad it worked out Grin give me your address I will send you some 23 more for the hassle Wink btw a big giveaway is coming soon!
running now stable and got my first coins
i donwnloaded wallet from OP. is this ok?

yeah that should work, which version are using, windows, linux, compiled from source?

windows

syncs for me, you probably just have to wait longer, there are still very few active nodes (3) on the network and they may be quite overloaded, sorry

yeah that should work, which version are using, windows, linux, compiled from source?

windows

i re-start mining today about 4 hours ago and got 100% rejected... try with different parameters at cgminer and got all rejected too :/ i think this is not normal.... right?

hm can't confirm, getting consiredably better accept rates now that the difficulty increased more into the ~1 range. what's your hashrate and which parameters are you using?
wallet is out of sync, i have 3 connections. it doesnt catching up...
Activity: 271
I've added ferretcoin to my big beta block explorer. http://altcha.in/chain/Ferretcoin

Donations/bounty to GRDkFQjJr3czd68ed31xicqTZbissAQV2W

Very cool! Thanks, sent you some coins! Grin

Thanks a bunch!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i re-start mining today about 4 hours ago and got 100% rejected... try with different parameters at cgminer and got all rejected too :/ i think this is not normal.... right?
100% rejected

Can't confirm, I'm getting pretty decent accept rates now with the recent difficulty increase to ~0.15. Active nodes are still sparse on the network though
Pages:
Jump to: