Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Fedoracoin - The Community is Taking Over [MAIN] - page 12. (Read 57621 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i just changed my googleaccount password to make sure my money is as save as possible on coinedup.
Afterwards i wanted to check out my wallet. And to my surprise it was empty! No coins left.
A few minutes later i realized it´s not even my wallet. All these transactions are definitely not mine!
Wrote a support ticket. Can´t access my wallet anymore and my money is somewhere else.

I really hope nobody else got into my wallet. If so. I really lost a big bag of TIPS.

Anybody else already had problemes like these on coinedup?
Not acceptable. I really hope they can figure this out.

Anybody knows if coinedup gives me the coins back when i loose all of them because they had an issue?
(i mean they get no money from fees so i think they won´t. any thoughts?)

Any thoughts ?

i had the same problem with some pools. Don´t use same password on two different sides.
I also lost a lot of coins by getting scamed by one poolowner who has stolen my account data and
uses my pass on other sides

but it doesnt seem like i got scammed. I´m in a complete different wallet. So it´s obviously a big coinedup issue.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i just changed my googleaccount password to make sure my money is as save as possible on coinedup.
Afterwards i wanted to check out my wallet. And to my surprise it was empty! No coins left.
A few minutes later i realized it´s not even my wallet. All these transactions are definitely not mine!
Wrote a support ticket. Can´t access my wallet anymore and my money is somewhere else.

I really hope nobody else got into my wallet. If so. I really lost a big bag of TIPS.

Anybody knows if coinedup gives me the coins back when i loose all of them because they had an issue?

Any thoughts ?

i had the same problem with some pools. Don´t use same password on two different sides.
I also lost a lot of coins by getting scamed by one poolowner who has stolen my account data and
uses my pass on other sides
Tips going to 500 in a few days i think.

..hope.

I believe! Post your address here i will tip you!

500 tips for our future of 500 litoshi!

Thanks  Cheesy

EfC7MtmTYQxHkabvgBKWGVR7vDfsWd4rmY

Got them! Thanks.  Wink

Any thoughts ?
Don´t be sure it only can rise - there are 2000 LTC on the way to 140 latoshi at the moment on coinedup

2000 LTC sell is nothing. The volume today was around $500,000 (22,000 LTC) . And there are 2000 LTC in buy orders right now also.
MOON did millions of $ on volume on day one on Cryptsy.

heh...

OK, but i always think from where should all this money come from. Do you think it comes from US market at the moment ?
No it´s best time if it would come from east. Markets are not moving right now
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Don´t be sure it only can rise - there are 2000 LTC on the way to 140 latoshi at the moment on coinedup

2000 LTC sell is nothing. The volume today was around $500,000 (22,000 LTC) . And there are 2000 LTC in buy orders right now also.
MOON did millions of $ on volume on day one on Cryptsy.

heh...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
why tips not on cryptsy, coined up is so so slow. I believe the price will be rise to 500 if we can get it list on cryptsy.

It's already confirmed to be going up on Cryptsy. Just a matter of time now.
Probably Sunday afternoon or Monday.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
woah TIPS have gone full retard on coinedup.  I wish I had fallen asleep for 5 days and woke up now.

lol

Post address. Tipping has intensified.  Grin

EcKvHFUpn7yH4oS1A4sREF1qyyTrG6iHGz

Thanks. Tips is doing great. I hope it goes up Smiley.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
woah TIPS have gone full retard on coinedup.  I wish I had fallen asleep for 5 days and woke up now.

lol

Post address. Tipping has intensified.  Grin

EbBpkmJJdJ4yRaUHpNDLtmSSHuyMLYTLm6

Thanks
Activity: 4
I am new to the fedora community and could use some extra tips.  Thank you  Grin

Ec2yLSrMiyP2gGGvsn8tfkmcPEUd7oPAsN

Sent you 1,000 tips just because Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 29
For newbies to Fedora, this is one of the best ways to get free coins http://faucet.fedoraco.in/ . That's their official website by the way. I've gotten more than 10,000 Tips in the span of weeks on there. The payout per address has probably decreased by now.
Just want to publicly share my condolences for the 2 hour span of time where tips.notnull.org was on the wrong fork. It was solved quickly, and most likely related to some database performance problems that didn't exist until traffic grew 400% in a short time.

As many of you know, I support my pools heavily. My deepest regrets for any coin you may have thought you had earned, which was orphaned. Now that the difficulty has nearly hit 100, I expect far more stability on the network.

Cheers to all the community members, TIPS supporters and organizers, for making two decimals points move on this.

TIPS: EQN8n9ViFtqgG5eXRMUhmC3igazPbwBpoA
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
I am new to the fedora community and could use some extra tips.  Thank you  Grin

Ec2yLSrMiyP2gGGvsn8tfkmcPEUd7oPAsN
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
why tips not on cryptsy, coined up is so so slow. I believe the price will be rise to 500 if we can get it list on cryptsy.
Activity: 73
The price that i wrote is from coinedup.com.
Hm, what do you mean 'get to pennies' ? You can recalculate it to any currency. Or if you mean a grow that 1 TIP will cost a penny Cheesy ? I don't know, but everything is possible !
Activity: 12
I am new and just bought 20,000,000 last week. How much is it worth today?

I can't figure this stuff out.

for the present price - around 95latoshi, it worth 20kk * 0,00000095 = 19ltc, which is around 430$

Thank you.

How did you figure that? 95 latoshi???

Do you think it will ever get into the pennies?
Activity: 73

for the present price - around 95latoshi, it worth 20kk * 0,00000095 = 19ltc, which is around 430$
Activity: 12

Activity: 118
I click the link and deposited some TIPS I might be in some big trouble. I am boned headed none the less I will post my address Smiley EUXVSyhuPVsWPDgA8jNnXXhdeybzZ5SXtb   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: