Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished Product]⚡📈⚡CryptoIndex.io - 100 cryptocurrencies in 1 coin⚡📈⚡ - page 34. (Read 606070 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO project development
Thank you for your opinion!
Activity: 14
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO project development
Activity: 38
Hi, fellows! This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You cannot hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
u mean this project?
Activity: 14
Hi, fellows! This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You cannot hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
if you go through the Whitepaper of the idea, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
hey mate, they haven't released the wp yet
Activity: 28
if you go through the Whitepaper of the idea, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
I cannot wait more for your project!!! it's a Must-have thing
please guyz run it asap
We are making it as fast as possible)
Your support in important for us
I cannot wait more for your project!!! it's a Must-have thing
please guyz run it asap
Baш caйт paбoтaeт oчeнь xopoшo, и вaшa кapтa мapшpyтoв oчeнь пoнятнa. Я xoчy знaть, кaкoв вaш мexaнизм oбecпeчeния кpeдитoвaния. Ecть ли cвoбoдныe дeньги, чтoбы пpeдoтвpaтить нeизвecтнoe
Hi 👋
Please could you translate this question in English ?
Seems like the guy has posted it in a wrong thread... The message makes absolutely no sense in connection to Cryptoindex...

Okay, Thank you, Polina Rusyaeva Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Baш caйт paбoтaeт oчeнь xopoшo, и вaшa кapтa мapшpyтoв oчeнь пoнятнa. Я xoчy знaть, кaкoв вaш мexaнизм oбecпeчeния кpeдитoвaния. Ecть ли cвoбoдныe дeньги, чтoбы пpeдoтвpaтить нeизвecтнoe
Hi 👋
Seems like the guy has posted it in a wrong thread... The message makes absolutely no sense in connection to Cryptoindex...

copper member
Activity: 140
We have prepared a new article about Zcash.

What do you know about this coin?

Read now - https://steemit.com/money/@cryptoindex-io/zcash-review

We’re glad if you share with your opinion about this coin.

Have you shared with your friends?

Our website http://cryptoindex.io/

You can always check the current CIX100 composition at our MVP platform: http://cryptoindex.ai/

Hi 👋
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
Thank you Steven;)
I m enormously waiting for the release!!
We are proud to see such reaction)
Hey  If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their project!!!
Thank you very much) we are sustaining such tactic)
Tell me please, is your white paper ready?
hi) The white paper has technical and juridical sides. The technical is complete, but the second one is not, that’s why we are not releasing it yet
Tell me please, is your white paper ready?
Welcome to the CIX community. CryptoIndex project creates a disrupting tool and unique index token which will help people to diversify crypto assets with AI-powered neural network algorithm called Zorax. Details are coming soon!
Thank you,StairsGold(STG), we'll do our best! Cool
incredible plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Thank you for your support. We hope our Index tool will help a lot of people to diligently diversify their portfolios)

To join the airdrop, please open this link am.io/XXZmu/cryptoindexio-airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: