Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Finished Product]⚡📈⚡CryptoIndex.io - 100 cryptocurrencies in 1 coin⚡📈⚡ - page 9. (Read 606070 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Can you update us on the status of the token sale ?
It goes pretty well. $10 288 291 collected so far.
In our news channels you can always check the latest updates
Activity: 63
Can you update us on the status of the token sale ?
There are a few points that I learned in there, you mention that the token CIX100 is not for sale or use in any jurisdiction, that means law and Government could also participate in the crypto?
No, we mean that the CIX100 is not for sale during the ICO in countries where laws are not allowing that completely. Fo example, USA, Myanmar, China etc citizens are not allowed in ICO participation
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
There are a few points that I learned in there, you mention that the token CIX100 is not for sale or use in any jurisdiction, that means law and Government could also participate in the crypto?
Do you think mew is safe enough for tokens?
Yes, It might be fine. Store your wallet key in a safe place and check the correct mew url before unlocking the wallet
the https/http?
it might be https
Activity: 39
it's the classic wallet and you have to hold your keys by yourself. in all the ways it's better than if someone's holding
afraid to lose these tokens Cheesy

This must be taken seriously. You can not leave your private keys anywhere. it should be in a safe place. so you save your savings.
yep
I should note it somewhere
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it's the classic wallet and you have to hold your keys by yourself. in all the ways it's better than if someone's holding

This must be taken seriously. You can not leave your private keys anywhere. it should be in a safe place. so you save your savings.
I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it's very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I'm now interested in your plan!

Come back if any questions
Do u think it is a good idea to include in the index only 100 coins?
We have tested the portfolio from 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 coins etc. But optimal results in accuracy and profits gives index from 100 coins
Ok. We believe in Zorax and team

oh thanks so much
Activity: 14
We have tested the portfolio from 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 coins etc. But optimal results in accuracy and profits gives index from 100 coins

That's true story man, agree with admin
Activity: 14
Hello everyone!

Do you still have bonuses?

Sure, we do.

Check the full list of bonus amounts on our website

Okay!

why do the bonuses can't be endless....
then dumps and pumps would be endless haha
It's like cheating in a game (about unlimited bonuses)
It will be not interesting at all after some time and you'll abandon it because of the easy way you got it;)
Personally been in such situation! better to even remove bonuses at all

Why??!?!?!?!?!?
Activity: 31
Activity: 31
I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it's very nice when the devs are this
Thank you for kind words and your opinion! We appreciate it!
Activity: 56
Just watched a video about you! very interesting one and a contest in addition!
Thank you very much;) Don't hesitate to take part in it
Activity: 28
Just watched a video about you! very interesting one and a contest in addition!
Yes, It might be fine. Store your wallet key in a safe place and check the correct mew url before unlocking the wallet
the https/http?
Activity: 71
Pages:
Jump to: