Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FIT] Fitcoin ★ FIRST PROOF OF HUMAN WORK COIN ★ X11 - page 4. (Read 30558 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
fit coin is good coin with dev active in forum

I think FIT good to trade in poloniex or bittrex
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Fitcoin (Freedom Though Fitness)
Is there a 5k max send limit in place on the wallet?  If so is it something customisable?

Hello GDF,
as far as I'm concerned there's no max coin cap. I just did a 6k transfer right now Smiley

I just tried 14k and got an error 'Transaction too large' then 'Error: Transaction creation failed!', tried 6k same thing, strange part is tried 5k again and still got the error message!

Turned it off then on again and same issue.  Are we on wallet 0.9.2.2?

I'm gonna check again but what could been happening is that your "input" is too large.
This happen when you got small amounts of your coins from a lot of sources and then when you try to send let's suppose 6000FIT the "input" is gonna be too large.

Sample:

1st Transaction - 10 FIT Received - Transaction ID "asd9adas..."
2nd Transaction - 10 FIT Received - Transaction ID "sad22r5df..."
3rd Transaction - 10 FIT Received - Transaction ID "sad2d3d2..."
4th Transaction - 5 FIT Received - Transaction ID "ASd2332..."
50th 50 FIT Received - Transaction ID "sdad2dhv..."
--------------------
Total 6000 FIT

Then when you try to send 6000FIT lets say to this address "F00020020020e0e0202020eddsSd" behind the scenes the code will get transaction ID per transaction ID and include this on the "inputs source".

In this case you will have to split your transaction in parts.

There're some scripts on the web that reduces the transactions into few transactions but I've never used'em.
GDF
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Is there a 5k max send limit in place on the wallet?  If so is it something customisable?

Hello GDF,
as far as I'm concerned there's no max coin cap. I just did a 6k transfer right now Smiley

I just tried 14k and got an error 'Transaction too large' then 'Error: Transaction creation failed!', tried 6k same thing, strange part is tried 5k again and still got the error message!

Turned it off then on again and same issue.  Are we on wallet 0.9.2.2?
Activity: 421
Merit: 250

What's ur osx version?
You might be missing some dlls.
Activity: 421

Hello GDF,
GDF
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
This coin is growing pretty well, price up in exchanges already! Good luck team Wink
Activity: 63
You can never be too FIT.  I foresee incredible things coming out of this coin network and platform.  Get FIT early
Activity: 462
bvo.trybravo.com
GDF
OOooh, new X11 coin, I'm up for that.  Just Do It Smiley
Activity: 336
Very nice good looking coin. Thanks.
How fast did this coin die out really?Tongue

Meanwhile we are growing up Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
How fast did this coin die out really?Tongue
Activity: 56
Damn, why pay celebrities millions just to promote your product, when you can just photoshop your product on their photos and post it all over the internet, what a concept! hope The Rock and Marc Wahlberg can see this. Nice!
Activity: 31
Looks like fitcoin is getting some social stats.Hopefully it will get on a  lot of exchanges.

Pages:
Jump to: