Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 155. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
2 major pools are down. In the meanwhile I've been mining with flap.bondni.com for 4 days now without any issues.

Same with me, the FLAP seems to be strong over there  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
flappy sanasol moved to http://sancrypto.info/

Wink

• Links in chat now clickable
  • Nicknames clickable too for quick reference to user
  • You can change nickname with command: "//nick put_nick_here"
  • All information updating every N seconds, so you can chat and calculate profit with actual data
Activity: 89
Escrow Services Provided
I've been mining for about 3 weeks now, and started mining flappycoin pretty early since launch. I was wondering how the value of flappycoin can get to around 250 satoshi or greater like dogecoin did, like what needs to happen for flappycoin to get there, and how did dogecoin do it? I know its not an overnight success story as dogecoin took 2 months to get to where it is, but I was just wondering how it did it. If any long time miners could answer this, that would be great.
Activity: 90
2 major pools are down. In the meanwhile I've been mining with flap.bondni.com for 4 days now without any issues.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

And we now have a cozy chat flappy sanasol ws. working on a super modern technology!

Anonymous of course, but if you really want, you can change name with command "//nick put_your_nick_here"

First who will join from bitcointalk write "bitcointalk:wallet_address" and get 5000 flaps O_O
I still can't put your link in the main post yet Sad
It keeps showing as: [Suspicious link removed]
You wanna change it to a .com domain?
I think it's because of your low post / activity count. I can post it without a problem: http://flappy.sanasol.ws
Activity: 89
Escrow Services Provided
All pools under attacks?

Hashrapid and suchpool are definitely down.

Edit: They are now back up, they were down for about 20min or so.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
All pools under attacks?
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Other pools down? Set StableHash as your fallover! 0% fee!

40+ million paid out!

Stablehash Features:

• 48GB DDR3 ram + Xenon 4/8 core processor
  • 2TB HDD + RAM memcache
  • 160 Gbps DDoS mitigation
  • 99+% efficiency
  • 99+% uptime
  • VARDIFF
  • Commitment to uptime and stability
  • IRC chat

http://flappy.stablehash.com/

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is flappycoinpool down guys?!  I can't login.

And we now have a cozy chat flappy sanasol ws. working on a super modern technology!

Anonymous of course, but if you really want, you can change name with command "//nick put_your_nick_here"

First who will join from bitcointalk write "bitcointalk:wallet_address" and get 5000 flaps O_O
I still can't put your link in the main post yet Sad
It keeps showing as: [Suspicious link removed]
You wanna change it to a .com domain?
Activity: 98

I know there's already a paper wallet but I thought I'd make one that fits the coin a little more.
Would this be a wallet anyone would use or does it use too much ink? let me know. thanks.

FPYB2LfMUNooFusFPRdVYnrroetwmfRrio

Very nice Smiley realy not bad Tongue But ... is there any mobile wallet for Flappy? Smiley to scan those QR?
We are making an online wallet first and then the mobile wallets. Anybody wants to help please let me know.
Jump to: