Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 61. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
dev has till friday to actually say something, if not im selling! if he has scammed us atleast have the decency to be like adios suckers.

Just as a point of reference, if the devs have actually vanished, that doesn't mean the coin can't or won't thrive. The original developer of bitcoin peaced out long before it ever rocketed up in value, and has yet to return (unless you seriously believe that the guy they found a week or two ago is the "real Satoshi.")
Activity: 196
I'm a little lucky to get rid of my flaps from 1,on last buy orders. Look at cryptsy market list /sort volume. There are too much dead coins. So, Flap Hopers, you can start to believe, thats end. 2 weeks with no revive, that's dead.
Activity: 182
I bet all those people who've been saying OMG OMG BUY NOW AT 2 sat, BUY NOW at 1 SAT, ITS SUCH A DEAL OMG OMG ZOMG!!! for weeks

........are feeling pretty silly right about now.

Unless of course they were actually just trying desperately to unload their own flappys onto unsuspecting newbies. Maybe something to think about the next time everyone starts trying to tell you that a coin is "undervalued" and "about to get pumped."
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
You can change FLAP in LTC.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
who will buy them? That's the problem... Undecided
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
If this week nothing happens. I will sell my flappys, too. Fuck Dev-Team.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
dev has till friday to actually say something, if not im selling! if he has scammed us atleast have the decency to be like adios suckers.

Not to sure how it can have been a scam, no premine which is more the pity that it has no succeeded (yet) as of all the shitcoins this one at least had a good moral compass!

Smiley Yes - there is just too many altcoins around - if there would be a 10 of them - Flappy might get good place in this ten Smiley

Flappy is not a bad coin - but ... there is too many not bad coins.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Not to sure how it can have been a scam, no premine which is more the pity that it has no succeeded (yet) as of all the shitcoins this one at least had a good moral compass!
Activity: 116

If the dev doesnt show we as a community will take over and develop the coin. Come join us !

http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/20t6hr/if_the_developers_dont_show_up_we_as_a_community/

Good on you! Hopefully something can be sorted Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
0 buy orders?Huh

You can sell them for 15 Litoshi here:

https://poloniex.com/exchange/ltc_flap

15 Litoshi -> 0.43 Satoshi
Activity: 126

If the dev doesnt show we as a community will take over and develop the coin. Come join us !

http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/20t6hr/if_the_developers_dont_show_up_we_as_a_community/
legendary
Well maybe they are busy with their work or they do not care about any more.
Activity: 112
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why so angry? Sell your flapps if you want :-)
If you thought in this period of time science flappy release it would cost a lot you were wrong :-)
It needs a lot of time.

its not about that, its that the dev has been so quite! even a hello still working is enough, but Fack all from them! suspicious
legendary
Why so angry? Sell your flapps if you want :-)
If you thought in this period of time science flappy release it would cost a lot you were wrong :-)
It needs a lot of time.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
mining soon,I will get some FlappyCoin
Pages:
Jump to: