Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 94. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Oh, just noticed we are on cryptsy even though we have much less votes than other coins, must be because of the big community we have:)

Can you magic that 13BTC sell wall away Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh, just noticed we are on cryptsy even though we have much less votes than other coins, must be because of the big community we have:)

LOL, made my day Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 546

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
We are on cryptsy this is GG GUYS THIS IS FUCKING GG
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I'm releasing version 2.0.0.0 in a few moment. Building the windows wallet.

Is the update mandatory, or is it just for the logo + game ?
It's not mandatory as we are not forking the blockchain until block 100,000th. It's more like a beta test to see if game works well inside the wallet before we can make it to the blockchain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Is the update mandatory, or is it just for the logo + game ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app

Great works man!

we all appreciate your hard works.

we also expect more great news coming: games, exchanges, even Dong.

make this coin a big game.

thank you sincerely
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Activity: 90
Flappy on Cryptsy! These dumps are insane.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Why is there such difference if you look FLAP/day with similar hash rate when comparing 'miningwithus' and 'bondni' pools? It's aprox. 250K difference in value for comparing 3.8MH.. ?
Is the difficulty exactly the same when you checked? With KGW the difficulty is updating with every block, so unless you refreshed both sites while they were on the same block, that may have messed it up.  In addition, are the mandatory fees (if any) the same on both pools? This could be another reason earnings would be different.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Why is there such difference if you look FLAP/day with similar hash rate when comparing 'miningwithus' and 'bondni' pools? It's aprox. 250K difference in value for comparing 3.8MH.. ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Looking to buy FLAP for BTC at a price of 3.5 satoshi.  PM me if interested.
Someone just bought a lot at 4 satoshi. I am convinced anything under 10 satoshi is going to be really sexy looking when in a week this is 25+

Just stopped over to say, see it already started.... 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
Someone just bought a lot at 4 satoshi. I am convinced anything under 10 satoshi is going to be really sexy looking when in a week this is 25+
11 btc sell order @5 satoshi says: Thou shall not pass!

And if they wanted that to actually sell they would hide it.  Called manipulation wall to accumulate lower with.  Works both ways with abnormal sized bid walls.

Flappy is in accumulation mode.  Then they pull the sell orders all at once and it rockets.  When? when they are ready and have enough accumulated

LOL?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

When I want to buy more, I put all my extra on the sell side a little higher than I think people will buy before I can pull it down. Who doesn't do that though? When you place sell order at 5, and its 3-4 its makes the panic sellers hit the bid... Its simple. This thing is getting ready to skyrocket.

Exactly, just some have so much more money to throw around to make it look like there is no way ever it will go below or above their absurd walls. Crypto 101 ... Don't know how many times I hear, " omg!  quick buy huge 50 btc buy wall just put in "  then 4 minutes later, "  What wait where did that buy wall go? why are we crashing! "   or similar...

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
its already dying lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What is best pool? flappycoinpool.com disconecting me every few hours.

I started at that one and changed because of issues too.

I'm now at flappy.miningwith.us and it's working great so far.

+1 for miningwith.us
Pages:
Jump to: