Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FlappyCoin][???] FlappyCoin is transforming! (We are still here!) - page 2. (Read 26734 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why not rename it Fappycoin ? You know its catchy.
Activity: 448
Winner comes first, you can't blame that someone stole your ideas while your coin don't any something special except late launch.
This is retarded. Two flappycoins. I suggest you take down this project or rename it to something else not because I like the other one best but it will hurt this one as well as the other one, leading to confusion and both will be going nowhere. You have more chances if you renamed it to something else. Just something to consider.

Also This is not the " original " flappy btw. I don't understand how you claim yourself to be one. It's bound to have more than one developer thinking about releasing a flappy-inspired coin.

+ 1

I think a rename would be best at this point (Other coin is already established and has a nice website)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We now have got a bounty for a pool (3500 FLP). Let me know if you are interested in running a pool for FLP!
We are affected by unexpected delay, but we do everything we can to release the coin over the weekend.
This post will be updated well ahead of release to give everyone a fair chance to participate in the launch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

New dedicated flappy coin!  

http://flappy.hashrapid.com

Pre-registrations are now open.

Hashrapid pool owner, could you check your settings - getting started details seen wrong(stratum+tcp://fast-top2.hashrapid.com) and I logged in with the same details as my top2.hashrapid.com details, didn't need to create another account Sad

Sorry, it's been updated now.  You can point your miners to the new stratum address in the getting started.
Activity: 90
This is retarded. Two flappycoins. I suggest you take down this project or rename it to something else not because I like the other one best but it will hurt this one as well as the other one, leading to confusion and both will be going nowhere. You have more chances if you renamed it to something else. Just something to consider.

Also This is not the " original " flappy btw. I don't understand how you claim yourself to be one. It's bound to have more than one developer thinking about releasing a flappy-inspired coin.
Activity: 44

Hashrapid pool owner, could you check your settings - getting started details seen wrong(stratum+tcp://fast-top2.hashrapid.com) and I logged in with the same details as my top2.hashrapid.com details, didn't need to create another account Sad
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
What is wrong with people anymore?  Stealing each other blind!!! So now the devs have to be careful about pre-ann???  

I agree, it is quite bad. But don't worry, we have got plans to differentiate ourselves from the 'fake' coin and deliver something unique.
We are still here and NOT giving up - it is actually the opposite, we are now full of new strength and ideas.

very good attitude! when are you going to launch?

Today if everything goes according to the plan. Stay tuned!

Do you have any exchanges lined up?
Activity: 70

What is wrong with people anymore?  Stealing each other blind!!! So now the devs have to be careful about pre-ann???  

I agree, it is quite bad. But don't worry, we have got plans to differentiate ourselves from the 'fake' coin and deliver something unique.
We are still here and NOT giving up - it is actually the opposite, we are now full of new strength and ideas.

Today if everything goes according to the plan. Stay tuned!
Activity: 266

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
What is wrong with people anymore?  Stealing each other blind!!! So now the devs have to be careful about pre-ann??? 
Activity: 31
Just to remind you, the ORIGINAL FlappyCoin is scheduled for release THIS WEEKEND.
Watch this space!
Activity: 249
Interesting topic. There are many FlappyCoins just like dollars; USD, CAD, AUD... 
Activity: 84
To be fair, their account was created 3 days AFTER this PRE-ANN was posted.. But I guess they got there faster, unfair by them but I guess there isn't much you can do about it.
Activity: 4
Nice, but exist other FLAPPYCOIN too.
Merit: 511
Lol another flappycoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annflap-flappycoin-olddead-thread-go-to-new-one-464743
The other coin has spoken to the flappy bird developer:

We are a group of developers in Vietnam. We contacted the owner of Flappy Bird game and
he granted us all the rights to publish this coin using resources from the Flappy Bird game.
Any other third party uses the resources is considered illegal.
Pages:
Jump to: