Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy - page 12. (Read 95164 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
People dumping COINS, dying。Please don't buy the coin, you will lose money! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

why be so negative? Unless your just fudding to get them even cheaper. lol  But judging from all of your post history. Your always posting something negative.
Man, go to bittrex price, 48 sat!

48? 41! Bring it to 20-30 if we can. That way you can buy as many as possible.

https://twitter.com/RexRexTR you may find this interesting.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
People dumping COINS, dying。Please don't buy the coin, you will lose money! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

why be so negative? Unless your just fudding to get them even cheaper. lol  But judging from all of your post history. Your always posting something negative.

48? 41! Bring it to 20-30 if we can. That way you can buy as many as possible.
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
dev you still with us? Some updates would be nice, even if its just "hey, were still working"

Sure, I am online, we will not leave because Flexiblecoin is just like our baby and we love working on it.
We are working on the new project currently. It takes some time, I guess maybe in one week or so.
Maybe some clues what is the new project Smiley

It links FLEX to one of my expertise (in scientific research), and hopefully it will bring much more FLEX supporters, which contributes to the development and acceptance of FLEX.
More info will be released later.

thanks for your question. Smiley

fantastic to see something going on, cannot wait Cheesy
Activity: 98

why be so negative? Unless your just fudding to get them even cheaper. lol  But judging from all of your post history. Your always posting something negative.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yeah, didn't check the block explorer before commenting. And only now just starting to pick up by the big guys on Twitter, looks great enough to be a lot higher. Is something wrong?

Staking some, everything perfect till now!
Activity: 336
Yeah, didn't check the block explorer before commenting. And only now just starting to pick up by the big guys on Twitter, looks great enough to be a lot higher. Is something wrong?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Was POW ending soon? I have read the thread before but can't seem to find it

Pow ended last week
Activity: 700

POW ended a long time ago. It's been FULL POS for a while now.
Activity: 336

Edit: POW had ended, now only 2 FLEX per block

why be so negative? Unless your just fudding to get them even cheaper. lol  But judging from all of your post history. Your always posting something negative.
Activity: 98
Activity: 126
dev you still with us? Some updates would be nice, even if its just "hey, were still working"

Sure, I am online, we will not leave because Flexiblecoin is just like our baby and we love working on it.
We are working on the new project currently. It takes some time, I guess maybe in one week or so.

It links FLEX to one of my expertise (in scientific research), and hopefully it will bring much more FLEX supporters, which contributes to the development and acceptance of FLEX.

Great to hear it.

I hope it would be able to add tremendous value to Flex.
Activity: 168

I will add one more service for you latter tonight, if you like it afcourse, a dice site Smiley

Thank you very much! I will update it in OP once you release it. Smiley
great should be done in about 6 hours Smiley
Activity: 224

I will add one more service for you latter tonight, if you like it afcourse, a dice site Smiley

Thank you very much! I will update it in OP once you release it. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: