Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy - page 19. (Read 95164 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
waiting a whole weekend is not an option.
you have to solve this problem right now
Its sunday so everyone want to rest!

Thanks for your consideration, I am fine to work during the weekend, however, I am afraid that because Crypto-Asian is doing the PoD verification for free, and if I push him during the weekend, it is not quite polite.
Activity: 168
Its sunday so everyone want to rest!
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
I'm interested in pod. Has second developer sent in info yet?
POD is still not done here, which is very strange becouse i saw a coin that was launched on 5th this month and now it has a POD done already

Who is doing the POD do you know? Is it cryptoasian? Someone had mentioned Chris earlier, but i dont know who that is.

Chris Taylor is cryptoasian I believe

Yes, I believe we have provided all the answers to Cryptoasian and now we are waiting from him.
Did you choosed to meet on skype?

I talked to Chris on skype, but we didn't do video chat.
He asked me to do a face verification and I sent to him last night.

Well you should choose the video chat, seems that some coins dev are getting POD faster than you, even thou you said you aplied earlier

OK, maybe it is because two of us who have access to GitHub is being verified, while some coins may only have one to be verified.
maybe, but than are you sure the other dev did things required to be verified?

Yes, I am pretty sure, he first send e-mail to me, and I forwarded his e-mail to Chris.
I still don't know what to say but maybe you should contact Chris and ask him why so much waiting time

Thanks for your suggestion, I will wait for another day till Monday (because now it is weekend and maybe he is taking a rest), and if it is still not processed, I will contact Chris.
POD is still not done here, which is very strange becouse i saw a coin that was launched on 5th this month and now it has a POD done already

Who is doing the POD do you know? Is it cryptoasian? Someone had mentioned Chris earlier, but i dont know who that is.

Yes, I believe we have provided all the answers to Cryptoasian and now we are waiting from him.

Well you should choose the video chat, seems that some coins dev are getting POD faster than you, even thou you said you aplied earlier

OK, maybe it is because two of us who have access to GitHub is being verified, while some coins may only have one to be verified.

Yes, I am pretty sure, he first send e-mail to me, and I forwarded his e-mail to Chris.
I still don't know what to say but maybe you should contact Chris and ask him why so much waiting time

OK, maybe it is because two of us who have access to GitHub are being verified, while some coins may only have one to be verified.

Good, but first you have to set regular explorer imo.

Where's premine address? Why 1% not 0.5% or less?

Why not @ http://coinmarketcap.com/ yet?
After lunch I took a nap and after waking up, I see a lot of questions about premine.

Quite a few forum members are asking about the premine address, I mentioned this morning that we will give the premine address in 24 hours, and we have promised that we didn't sell any premine till now.

As you may see, our project requires some premine  for supporting the pay per post, we believe 1% of premine is a reasonable number. We have some rough estimation that 1.3 Milllion coins should be able to support the pay per post for 6-12 months.

We haven't applied for the coinmarketcap.com, and we will do it soon.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

Thank you for the update.

that is correct
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
I sent cryptoasian a pm.
Waiting his answer on this one.
legendary

legendary
Dev,When adding bittrex?

An update to the PoD, I believe the other developer who have access to GitHub also send information to CryptoAsian, who performs the PoD service, I hope we can get our PoD score soon.

After we are verified, we believe it may be easier to get to bittrex.

that's when he gave the last update about the other developer and I believe there was a comment about pod coming soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: