Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLM] FOLM | PHI1612 | NO ICO | Masternodes | PoW | HIGH ROI - page 10. (Read 43443 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for the news about exchange listing (in particular, listing on Bitexlive exchange). Since now, I can buy and trade FOLM on one more exchange. Great news for FOLM community.

that's good news! Thank you.
Activity: 96
Thank you very much for the news about exchange listing (in particular, listing on Bitexlive exchange). Since now, I can buy and trade FOLM on one more exchange. Great news for FOLM community.
Activity: 56
waiting to see the project at coinmarketcap.com  Lips sealed
Activity: 107
when coinmarketcap.com Huh
sir coin market cap need 100k volume .. this coin need more development currently to reach that goal
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
when coinmarketcap.com Huh
copper member
Activity: 93
 We're now listed on Bitexlive! On monday have a meeting for big exchange.
https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-FLM

Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Im having a trouble

Im using HIVEos

It always restarts, it will mine a bit then it will say

“Illegal memory access”

How can i resolve this?

Im using:

Hive os
Nvidia 1060 6gig

From github:
Illegal memory access error is in case of Nvidia cards happen due to having a card running on max overclocked memory on Power state 2. When your miner does switch to P0 state for whatever reason, memory gets an additional 200 mhz and can (or will) get unstable, which causes this error .

Solution W/o Watchdog: set your mining rig to P0 state ( Windows Nvidiainspector old version, section 5, set force P2 state to "off") on linux you should be able to do that allready with nvidia-smi.)

.Explanation:
When you run your miner on P0 state, the mem-clock overkill will not appear any longer on maxed out (depends on memory brand) GDDR5 (example samsung memory : +710 on P0 state, +910 on P2 state, memory speed in both cases : 4714mhz on windows (x2 on linux for display) ) so on p2 state you would be running +910, then p0 state snaps in and you have not +910 but +1110 - which causes the crash.
If you run your card from start with P0 state it can not run higher then supposed ( +710 in my case for example on P0 state), so no more crash will appear.

Sample Nvidia inspector with version number and section that needs to be changed:

Note: after Driver Update you need to set P0 State again!
also: Note that you have to set 200 mhz less overclock, as P0 state does add those 200 allready!
maybe things like that can be included in correct english in the readme.
Activity: 2
Im having a trouble

Im using HIVEos https://ibb.co/dX1cC7
https://ibb.co/e4Q4s7

It always restarts, it will mine a bit then it will say

“Illegal memory access”

How can i resolve this?

Im using:

Hive os
Nvidia 1060 6gig
Activity: 23
Good evening. I have a question for the developers. I own 2 master nodes, on two Internet connections with different ip. There are 44 active connections on one node and it receives a reward every four hours, on the second node there are 22 active connections - and there are very few awards. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance! Sorry for my English)

Better ask question on Discord.

They are working and more active there.

https://discord.gg/eguwXWD

Thank you, figured out, just waited, the connections became bigger and everything works fine!
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
header_with_defs_gpu.h:289:39: note: expanded from macro 'as_ulong'
1:71:60: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
header_with_defs_gpu.h:289:21: note: expanded from macro 'as_ulong'
1:72:60: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
In file included from 1:76:
.\wolf-skein.cl:25:20: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
.\wolf-skein.cl:26:14: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
In file included from 1:82:
.\wolf-echo.cl:26:15: error: implicit declaration of function 'amd_bfe' is invalid in OpenCL
.\wolf-echo.cl:17:19: note: expanded from macro 'BYTE0'

[11:22:02] Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling device 0
[11:22:02] Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
[11:22:02] Re-check your configuration and try restarting.
Press enter to continue:

I have two computers. one is okay but the other have some error messages. can you help me? plz

amd rx570 cards, win10  :  

my bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe -k phi -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:8333 -u FXSiwEMpcJs4rBfb47joudaDVVHjyGbA4z -p c=FLM -I 19
pause

First, check GPU drivers.
Your Rx is bios modded?
Donwload a fresh sgminer phi.

Try:
sgminer.exe -k phi -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:8333 -u FXSiwEMpcJs4rBfb47joudaDVVHjyGbA4z -p c=FLM -I 20 --gpu-platform 0 2>log.txt -w 128 --thread-concurrency 4608 --gpu-threads 4 --nfactor 10
pause
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Good evening. I have a question for the developers. I own 2 master nodes, on two Internet connections with different ip. There are 44 active connections on one node and it receives a reward every four hours, on the second node there are 22 active connections - and there are very few awards. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance! Sorry for my English)

Better ask question on Discord.

They are working and more active there.

https://discord.gg/eguwXWD
Activity: 23
copper member
Gui Wallet Design:     (We will release next month with Web Wallet)

Activity: 1
header_with_defs_gpu.h:289:39: note: expanded from macro 'as_ulong'
1:71:60: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
1:72:60: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
.\wolf-skein.cl:25:20: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
.\wolf-skein.cl:26:14: error: invalid reinterpretation: sizes of 'ulong' (aka 'unsigned long') and 'int' must match
In file included from 1:82:
.\wolf-echo.cl:26:15: error: implicit declaration of function 'amd_bfe' is invalid in OpenCL
.\wolf-echo.cl:17:19: note: expanded from macro 'BYTE0'

[11:22:02] Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling device 0
[11:22:02] Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
[11:22:02] Re-check your configuration and try restarting.
Press enter to continue:

I have two computers. one is okay but the other have some error messages. can you help me? plz

amd rx570 cards, win10  : 

my bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe -k phi -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:8333 -u FXSiwEMpcJs4rBfb47joudaDVVHjyGbA4z -p c=FLM -I 19
pause
copper member
copper member
Activity: 6
How to solo mine? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
get listed on SU..so we can stake there

This is not PoS coin

only POW + MASTERNODE
Activity: 166
get listed on SU..so we can stake there
Activity: 176
Merit: 6
Unoffical explorer flm.overemo.com update:

Exchanges & fiat features added: https://flm.overemo.com/exchanges
Masternodes ROI in fiat & btc: https://flm.overemo.com/masternodes
Single masternode fiat & btc ROI example: https://flm.overemo.com/address/FdqF6fzKQSwj6PVJ9zmbS9Bc6E8xvXzEET

If you appreciate my work, please consider supporting me FLM to address: Fap8bGCj8go6eNaKWKKHjnGUfLYBhENhVR
Pages:
Jump to: