Author

Topic: [ANN][FLO] A Worldwide Public Record | Alexandria | ETDB | Medici | 0.15 Segwit - page 122. (Read 515872 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
LOL... Good luck! You gonna need it!

Anyone mining this coin and having blockchain on computer will need luck once someone perma-adds child pron link or some other shit in blockchain.
And? someone posted childprawn link in youtube, i saw it then the page was stored in my browser cache and police will raid my house for that? If so then you should stop living in a nazi state instead of worrying about crypto.  

There is a difference between having illegal material and having illegal material and distributing it as well, which is what blockchain is about.

we should all delete our bitcoin blockchain? and reformat 10 times.....
hell, take a hammer to your HDD quickly, throw the fragments into a furnace... ahhhh we're all going to jail  Cheesy

It is about how easily normal user can extract illegal material from blockchain. If it takes "an arm and a leg" to do it than almost anything and
everything holding a lot of data can have links to illegal material or whatnot, especially if custom and non-public crypt / decrypt stuff is used.
With FLO, all it takes to extract message data is normal, official wallet. Try not to think of FLO as altcoin client with messaging but messaging
client with altcoin built-in, where all users of such client store and distribute messages and some other data (altcoin stuff).

When it comes to distributing illegal material, using Bitcoin or some other cryptocoin client is risky but using FLO is as risky as the deal can be.

so... you know people, shouldn't demand for this be through the roof? unless you live in one of the police states....
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is there a blockexplorer?

No.

A block explorer should make for interesting reading if it includes the transaction messages.

I think standard block explorer software should work with FLO with little effort. It won't display the messages though. For transactions without messages, the standard version 1 transaction blocks are used. For transactions with a message, version 2 transaction blocks are created. The block explorer will have to be modified to understand those version 2 blocks.

If someone feels like attempting this, I'll throw in a 200 FLO bounty (I know, it's not a lot).

Ill double this bounty, i only have 200 or itd be more. I wanna see the messages too....where is diatonic and tyrion when you need em?  Grin
Activity: 708

Anyone mining this coin and having blockchain on computer will need luck once someone perma-adds child pron link or some other shit in blockchain.
And? someone posted childprawn link in youtube, i saw it then the page was stored in my browser cache and police will raid my house for that? If so then you should stop living in a nazi state instead of worrying about crypto. 

There is a difference between having illegal material and having illegal material and distributing it as well, which is what blockchain is about.

we should all delete our bitcoin blockchain? and reformat 10 times.....
hell, take a hammer to your HDD quickly, throw the fragments into a furnace... ahhhh we're all going to jail  Cheesy
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
"Transaction comments are currently limited to 140 characters. "

Definitely more innovative than FTC or CHN.  Congratulations!

Excellent choice on the number of characters 140... same as twitter!

Lots of potential uses.

I may just consider adding this feature to ZenithCoin.
There was already another project with this idea, nothing innovative.
Activity: 437
Merit: 260
balance
There are illicit links and material in the Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
matter of time before we see it on cryptsy
Activity: 175
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i like how fast the this coin retarget diff to fight off instantmine horde
Activity: 204
Smalltimeminer pool working for anybody? Keep getting bad worker credentials. And yes, I have cross checked userpass.

Hmm, not sure why it won't let you connect, maybe create a new worker, I've see this happen before while using the mining proxy with pooler cpuminer.
Activity: 168
Captain Jack Fenderson
Block chain already filled up my hard drive. Sad

Did you happen to pick up your computer in the 80's? The blockchain's barely a couple MB yet.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Smalltimeminer pool working for anybody? Keep getting bad worker credentials. And yes, I have cross checked userpass.

try in half an hour and it will work. Same happened to me... I suppose when you update worker credentials it takes some time for server to accept it.

It's working for me right now. This should have been called TwitterCoin imo

try in half an hour and it will work. Same happened to me... I suppose when you update worker credentials it takes some time for server to accept it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 301
Merit: 260
FLO dev

Lol, the block chain is only a megabyte or so at the moment.

In all seriousness, I don't think the messages will have a big impact on the block chain size. A much bigger factor in block chain size is the number of transactions.
Activity: 182
transaction comments- great feature every coin should have. very good. You have my hashrate  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi  Wink
Can i have some Florin pls?

FDtcCSd2EwjPG786tF927X8depcrk9sJe3

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Ain't nothin innovative about this bullshit. Mod please remove this.
Welcome to the altcoin subforum
Please leave your madness before entering
Activity: 714
Ain't nothin innovative about this bullshit. Mod please remove this.
Jump to: