Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】Flower coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 5. (Read 6036 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Atleast they have "16 workers" so people should expect a lot effort from the "dev team"

There is one Dev and 15 of his sock puppets.

exactly Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Atleast they have "16 workers" so people should expect a lot effort from the "dev team"

There is one Dev and 15 of his sock puppets.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Launch, mine for 30 minutes, move on. If it hits an exchange, dump it quick. What else is there to say?

This is the unfortunate state of things in the crypto world right now. Move in, burn it up for a while, store your wallet. Keep an eye out for new developments, in case you can actually move the coins. Pathetic - but true.

That's the thing, it doesn't need to be like that. People just have to stop mining coins that offer nothing. Then the legit coins will shine through on their own.

Oh, I agree fully with that. And right now there is literally nothing of any substance to mine (yes - I know there are a couple). But all the newbies that are "taken" by the mining craze, all the scam devs who are looking to make a quick btc, and, unfortunately, all the mining pools who are hoping to make a quick btc or two, are not going to just stop. This will only end when there are no more miners to take advantage of. And sadly, the new supply seems to be never ending.

(Edit: Love your UI by the way.)

Yep.. you are right unfortunately... the best we can hope for is that the larger, more reputable pools stop taking them on and that will hopefully have the effect of devaluing the coins so much that it becomes a pointless strategy.

and thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Launch, mine for 30 minutes, move on. If it hits an exchange, dump it quick. What else is there to say?

This is the unfortunate state of things in the crypto world right now. Move in, burn it up for a while, store your wallet. Keep an eye out for new developments, in case you can actually move the coins. Pathetic - but true.

That's the thing, it doesn't need to be like that. People just have to stop mining coins that offer nothing. Then the legit coins will shine through on their own.

Oh, I agree fully with that. And right now there is literally nothing of any substance to mine (yes - I know there are a couple). But all the newbies that are "taken" by the mining craze, all the scam devs who are looking to make a quick btc, and, unfortunately, all the mining pools who are hoping to make a quick btc or two, are not going to just stop. This will only end when there are no more miners to take advantage of. And sadly, the new supply seems to be never ending.

(Edit: Love your UI by the way.)
Activity: 182

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

FlowerCoin Pool US Hosted
http://flower.coin-miners.info/
Pre-reg open!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://flower.coin-miners.info:3700

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello Dev.
Please post your details as name, surname, photo id, address to avoid scam !!
kind regards
btc talk member.

Wow - you're getting seriously annoying, dude.   Roll Eyes
He is getting way more than annoying , I can understand his stance , but becoming a pest isnt the way to do it !! Seriously!!
Is any better way.
Do not forget, a lot of new miners here/.
I just want save ppl time, money and power costs.
Sorry if make ppl ill.

But asking people for personal info ,its not going to happen , remember #1 thing with all crypto currency world is anno , thats trans,ID everything , yes there are scams , but there are enough people around that know how to pick these thru the code , language and the so on , its up to people to listen , not look at big red letters that demand personal info , we dont know you , just because you have done X amounts of posts and so on doesnt mean you who you are , just because they dont give there personal info  doesnt mean there an instant scammer , look at Karpels everyone new who he was , his face ,his name , were he worked and blah blah blah , and look at what happened there , just because there know or trusted dont mean there not going to scam you! and Newbies , everyone starts somewhere , how do you know this guy isnt going to bring something that is going to knock everyones socks off!! you dont , you are only assuming!!
Activity: 266
Source is here  https://github.com/flowerdeep/flowercoin like someone else posted. The money supply matches up, so this is almost definitely the source.
Even if you got the source, so what ?
Iceberg coin, torcoin, and any other.
Coin not delivered what promised in whitepaper and a lot o ppl left with bags.
Do not waste money on newbie devs.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Source is here  https://github.com/flowerdeep/flowercoin like someone else posted. The money supply matches up, so this is almost definitely the source.
Hello Dev.
kind regards
btc talk member.

Wow - you're getting seriously annoying, dude.   Roll Eyes
He is getting way more than annoying , I can understand his stance , but becoming a pest isnt the way to do it !! Seriously!!
Is any better way.
Do not forget, a lot of new miners here/.
I just want save ppl time, money and power costs.
Sorry if make ppl ill.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello Dev.
kind regards
btc talk member.

Wow - you're getting seriously annoying, dude.   Roll Eyes
Hello Dev.
kind regards
btc talk member.

Better than lose 200 btc, as last time on usb coin.
This is just a warning, if he got something to hide, do not mine, do not buy this coin.
Hello Dev.
kind regards
btc talk member.

Hello Dev.
kind regards
btc talk member.
[/font]
Activity: 210
Launching in 2:45...
Activity: 434
Very odd chinese coin this. Announce it, release no source, have it on two non-functioning brand new pools. Very odd
Pages:
Jump to: