Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 22. (Read 62094 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
100k ZEL for one ZelCash node, it is too high required coins.
Thanks all for help.

Reasoning? Please see whitepaper to see how these compute nodes are different than your standard transaction processing masternode

Furthermore, where to find the scheduled ROI of ZelCash nodes ROI?

The Zel Team is not speculating on ROI as it requires a lot of assumptions that can vary wildly, like future asset price. Community members discuss ROI on the Zel Discord if you'd like to also discuss.
Activity: 2
Thank you. online on mobile  Grin

Hello,

Is there any way to import ZelCore desktop wallet to ZelCore Android wallet? Thank you

on Mobile, register the account with the exact same username and password as your desktop account.
thats it, you have access to the same account.
Activity: 39
Am I the only one who's having problems with the snowgem fiat balance?
It doesn't show the right numbers.

The snowgem fiat price is pulled from Cryptocompare API, so its dependent on where they aggregate from. Right now on CoinMarketCap, its showing a huge price spread for Snowgem:

MercatoX: 0.086
Stocks.exchange: 0.067
Graviex: 0.016

Thank you for ur answer Smiley!

Hello,

Is there any way to import ZelCore desktop wallet to ZelCore Android wallet? Thank you

on Mobile, register the account with the exact same username and password as your desktop account.
thats it, you have access to the same account.
Activity: 2
Notice of ZelTreZ Rebranding to ZelCore

ZelTreZ will be rebranded as ZelCore in the coming days as mobile is released.

The rebrand is both a proactive action to avoid potential future trademark issues, and provides a more streamlined brand name for the first cornerstone of Zel Technologies, the multi-asset encrypted wallet. The name change more closely aligns the wallet with other naming conventions such as ZelNodes, ZelDex, ZelDev, etc. ZelCore is cleaner and more accessible.

Everything you have come to enjoy with ZelTreZ will remain the same; there is no change in ownership, the same Zel team is supporting the wallet just as before, the name is simply changing to ZelCore.

The rebrand to ZelCore will roll out for Desktop alongside the launch of Mobile.

The ZelTreZ name has been great, and the Zel Community has been great in helping spread the word about the project. With the ZelCore name, and release of Mobile, we strive to reach out to a larger chunk of the market and show off this great platform.

Thanks,
Zel Team

Hello,

The snowgem fiat price is pulled from Cryptocompare API, so its dependent on where they aggregate from. Right now on CoinMarketCap, its showing a huge price spread for Snowgem:

MercatoX: 0.086
Stocks.exchange: 0.067
Graviex: 0.016
Activity: 39
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
it's true that the node will consume 6TB of traffic per month?

Yes, that is the upper limit we are requiring for the BAMF node. Running the sidechains (ZelChains) will be pretty data-intensive, hence the high hardware spec requirements.
BAMF is the one that requires 100k coins? and what are the Internet requirements for other zel nodes?

wow, even the basic node need 2.5 TB and 4gb ram. it will not work on a usual farm
Will the Zel App be able to acquire rewards for the coins you are adding support for. Like ERC20 emission coins, or bitcores airdrop campaigns? One Im especially interested in is Komodo, as far as I know. It can only be acquired through an agama address?

We are working on the Komodo interest currently. As for other rewards, we need to come up with an easy solution that works for everyone. We will keep the community updated on this item and all other progress.
ZelCore is released for Android, iOS, and Desktop (Windows/MacOS/Linux)
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zelcash.zelcore
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zelcore/id1436296839

ZelCore website is also completely refreshed, please check it out.
https://zelcore.io

You can download ZelCore for any device at https://zelcore.io/#download

Process for updating to ZelCore from ZelTreZ (previous ZelTreZ users, not new users)

1) Open ZelTreZ, you will be prompted to download the update
2) Download the update and close ZelTreZ
3) Install the update
4) Open ZelCore and log into your wallet
5) Uninstall ZelTreZ application
5a) Go to "Control Panel"
5b) Select "Uninstall a Program"
5c) Select "ZelTreZ" and click "Uninstall"

You only have to do this 1 time, future ZelCore updates will install normally as previous updates.

Thats it! You are officially migrated to ZelCore Desktop!
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
Will the Zel App be able to acquire rewards for the coins you are adding support for. Like ERC20 emission coins, or bitcores airdrop campaigns? One Im especially interested in is Komodo, as far as I know. It can only be acquired through an agama address?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Maybe we will be able to find something new and interesting. At least i am unable to find something just right now. Maybe you can help me?
ZelCore Mobile has completed beta and is being finalized for release on Android and iOS very soon.

(bitcointalk wont embed this announcement graphic for some reason...)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnkAOmgVAAAdshJ.jpg:large
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
I have read about many problems with zkSnarks i do not think that this protocol is perfect, i am aware of using it.
Notice of ZelTreZ Rebranding to ZelCore

ZelTreZ will be rebranded as ZelCore in the coming days as mobile is released.

The rebrand is both a proactive action to avoid potential future trademark issues, and provides a more streamlined brand name for the first cornerstone of Zel Technologies, the multi-asset encrypted wallet. The name change more closely aligns the wallet with other naming conventions such as ZelNodes, ZelDex, ZelDev, etc. ZelCore is cleaner and more accessible.

Everything you have come to enjoy with ZelTreZ will remain the same; there is no change in ownership, the same Zel team is supporting the wallet just as before, the name is simply changing to ZelCore.

The rebrand to ZelCore will roll out for Desktop alongside the launch of Mobile.

The ZelTreZ name has been great, and the Zel Community has been great in helping spread the word about the project. With the ZelCore name, and release of Mobile, we strive to reach out to a larger chunk of the market and show off this great platform.

Thanks,
Zel Team
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Yesterday morning my Zer Android wallet (Aslo Zel Android wallet, both of them are copay wallet I guess) didn't work for few hours. Then it went to normal. Was it only me?

Kind regards
Was normal for yesterday. ZelTreZ was updated to support the ZER fork and it was required for us to reindex our block explorer to support the forked chain.
Thank you

Yes, that is the upper limit we are requiring for the BAMF node. Running the sidechains (ZelChains) will be pretty data-intensive, hence the high hardware spec requirements.
BAMF is the one that requires 100k coins? and what are the Internet requirements for other zel nodes?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/412366631449264129/483290503081754625/ZelNode_Infographic.png
Activity: 55
Love the domain, good entry point in time too. Bookmarked will look further later!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Hi;

Yesterday morning my Zer Android wallet (Aslo Zel Android wallet, both of them are copay wallet I guess) didn't work for few hours. Then it went to normal. Was it only me?

Kind regards
Was normal for yesterday. ZelTreZ was updated to support the ZER fork and it was required for us to reindex our block explorer to support the forked chain.
Pages:
Jump to: