Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][FOMO]FomoMaster[PoS/MN] 🚀Innovative FOMO3D with Masternode[PUBLIC SALE] - page 4. (Read 1278 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
It's a very interesting project.
It is good that the number of issued sheets is 21 million!
Because there are few sheets, there is not much worry about inflation.
The masternode collateral is only 1500 coins,so that the risk is very small.
I think that the PoS ratio is small, and everyone wants a master node.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
This coin will moon!

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Now this time Boss coin of Fomo Master . going to Pre sale today.
Coming soon big Exchange market, this coin project are most big project.
I hope all guys doing works and help team little .
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Finally, a project that offers both masternode rewards AND the rarely seen profit-sharing. Count me in.
Activity: 33
Fomo Master coin  is very good coin , this project are also a good project.
Coming soon market list & market prices are also good.
So guys join Fomo Master coin & works .
Activity: 30
A very interesting project that I follow for some time. A team that builds confidence and promises a good future for this cryptocurrency.
I have shared a maximum of the project to help as I can, hoping that it will help a maximum and will be able to evolve this project.
I discovered the blockchain for several months, I discovered little by little its power, but it is with this kind of project that I really see its potential. That is FOMO coin
Activity: 53
Very good project Fomo Master.
1500 Coin 1MN 1btc , pare sela
going on now. Exchange Market
Coming soon list .
Activity: 13
"nice project" is not enough to describe what I want to say.
this project will develop well in the future, right ?
i and my friend really like this project and we believe guys !
good luckkk and fighting !!!! FOMOMASTER
Activity: 8
Fomo Master is the most popular coin in Discord server.
Fomo master is the real Master at Discord server.
I hope this coin future are also brightly as soon as possible.
Activity: 17
FOMO project is a much needed and anticipated project. Here to revolutionalize the crypto world.
I have always been a great fan of projects aimed at the "Internet of 'things'," and I so see this one excelling. Thanks to the developer(s), visionaries and every member of the team for such an awesome project.
its so comforting to imagine the limitless amount of opportunities that this project has come to offer especially for the secured and decentralized conduction of project and exchange of crytocurrencies amongst billions of internet users worldwide. i see no other option but success in this mouth watering project. i am so glad to be part of this new revolution haven missed that of bitcoin from inception. this is definitely gonna be a table-shaker in the cryto world
Activity: 14
I was checking the official site of FOMO once time again. I think the site is really professional and look awesome. as i have seen before times, when the project is serious, you can find it to tracks of project suc as their site, wallets, the codes of coins etc. The first masternode online game as they said. I like first things. We will see the result, following!
I've been interacting with the team on Discord, and can say they are knowledgeable, helpful, and committed.  The wallet is working flawlessly, and it is staking really well.  It is awesome to be in a great project at the beginning!  And, once again, easier masternode management and initiation is something the Crypto community really needs.  I think this team will deliver!
Activity: 38
Nice to meet some really inovative blockchain technology with a lottery game inside it Cheesy
What is more surprising is that all of players and MN holders will receive a passive income which is so funny,and will attract many people.
Love the specs of the coin because POS/MN is the best nowadays,and low supply of 21 Million will make benefits.Great reward system.
Cant wait to see further developement.Congratulations FOMO team.
Good project to obtain many profits, we hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
brand new
Activity: 0
A great project with very promising future. FomoMaster has a unique concept with lots of oppurtunity to be successful. Come join our friendly and dynamic community.
Activity: 31
Activity: 14
i think the project will help many people to solve the Masternode problems
and save their time .
And i hope more people will support the project and make it known all over the world! FOMOMaster!!!
Activity: 148
I think this project needs more exposures and increase its popularity to be able to attract more serious investors. FOMO have unique features but it needs more marketing and advertising to help the project to succeed.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Really promising project so far. Discord is active, and devs communicate with the community on a daily basis. Definitely worth a look at if you are into masternode coins. Currently turning the house into a suana trying to mine enough for an MN. Hop into discord if you have any reservations about this coin, you'll soon be coninvced.
Activity: 68
the project seem great,i interesting POS+MN coins.hope will be do some airdrop or giveaway first,then make the coins to strong,thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: