Pages:
Author

Topic: [ann]FOXCOIN-REBORN [PHI1612-mn-pow-] Low Cost M.N. - page 4. (Read 2296 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think the block is not going so great, it's been 12 hours are not yet able to fix? as it is a pretty difficult barriers addressed, fixing everything and waiting for them back as before.

That's a problem he should be able to fix much faster than this. Is the dev present and actively responding to you guys?

dev shows as offline.

And he will remain offline and not come back or just launch another project under a different name.

i work in a hospital, in emergency area, i have 2 days off a week, 1 small baby, and a wife who ask me for some time for her also, i thought was'nt necessary to come around every 10 minutes to type : ''soon'' , i typed already and i gave you the information on time. Easier to look the discord and double check that this is true, the new coin eis ready, in 24 h, not 24 - 48 h as i said :/. but you give me an idea, unfurtenatelly i will keep on going with this project, because many people like it, i like it, and as i have promised before, the coin is ready.

So we are going to proceed to relaunch it, swap the old coins with the new ones and folow our roadmap.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I think the block is not going so great, it's been 12 hours are not yet able to fix? as it is a pretty difficult barriers addressed, fixing everything and waiting for them back as before.

That's a problem he should be able to fix much faster than this. Is the dev present and actively responding to you guys?

dev shows as offline.

And he will remain offline and not come back or just launch another project under a different name.
copper member
we will finaly swap, sorry for the inconvenience
copper member
Activity: 344
i got 3 wallets running on different devices and all have the same issue , stuck on block 415 , and a lot of other things to do then this on sunday , i leave the wallets running and check back later

The same problem arose. You need to solve it as soon as possible, otherwise the community will start to run up like in other projects where it is also stuck on a certain block.

have an emergency plan  :-)
the pool is almost 1 Th/s and hasn't cracked the block... implement your plan please Smiley

Someone is wasting some serious hash and money on this one.
Activity: 14
i got 3 wallets running on different devices and all have the same issue , stuck on block 415 , and a lot of other things to do then this on sunday , i leave the wallets running and check back later

The same problem arose. You need to solve it as soon as possible, otherwise the community will start to run up like in other projects where it is also stuck on a certain block.

the pool is almost 1 Th/s and hasn't cracked the block... implement your plan please Smiley
copper member

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

copper member

we are trying to mine now with masons pool help, we will have a solution before lunch.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
we have some issues related to mining: During last night someone mined FOX with a strong rig, the miner left a high diff, it shouldn't be a problem, just wait or mine with more hash, but, pools are inoperative . We are checking why. The chain stucks on block 415, we need a pool where to mine back. If this is not possible in a 24h period,, a new coin come up and your balances can be swapped. Project keeps on going.

Pool please
LOL, how can we mine if pools/wallets cant sync? cmon now... i put all my hashrate i could at it (30+Mhs) for 12 hrs... nothing
Besides, the wallet should sync REGARDLESS of the Difficultly...fix it !
we have some issues related to mining: During last night someone mined FOX with a strong rig, the miner left a high diff, it shouldn't be a problem, just wait or mine with more hash, but, pools are inoperative . We are checking why. The chain stucks on block 415, we need a pool where to mine back. If this is not possible in a 24h period,, a new coin come up and your balances can be swapped. Project keeps on going.

Pool please
LOL, how can we mine if pools/wallets cant sync? cmon now... i put all my hashrate i could at it (30+Mhs) for 12 hrs... nothing
copper member

Pool please
copper member
seems both wallets and pools stuck at block 415 ?  trying to set up a MN but can't until fully synced...
i think the pool is stuck or something , there is only a pool right now, the owner is sleeping right now.

How does a pool being stuck make the rest of us not sync? Shouldn't we all be able to confirm blocks with wallets running? or is it a MN thing?

seems he's blaming the pool?

definitely not a pool issue lol
  i wouldn't think so, seems u have restarted the pool? was at like 40Gh/s?

yeah it actually started causing the stratum to have a core dump error. so restarted the coin and now its stuck on downloading blocks like the rest of the wallets.

So until the DEV comes back online and figures out whats up with the chain, i would suggest moving hash over to another coin, we have 44 to pick from Smiley
seems both wallets and pools stuck at block 415 ?  trying to set up a MN but can't until fully synced...
i think the pool is stuck or something , there is only a pool right now, the owner is sleeping right now.

How does a pool being stuck make the rest of us not sync? Shouldn't we all be able to confirm blocks with wallets running? or is it a MN thing?

i wouldn't think so, seems u have restarted the pool? was at like 40Gh/s?
copper member

copper member

dev shows as offline.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
12 hrs stuck on block 415.  Dev?
Pages:
Jump to: