Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅ [ANN][FREE AIRDROP] POOL one of the biggest free AIRDROPS!✅✅ - page 7. (Read 3989 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What is the percentage of getting a share in this Airdrop for an individual? What is the date of Initial Coin Offering? What is the value of 100 POOL?

I see here few answers to the various questions of the participants
why so?
managers do not try to maintain contact with the participants
Yes, it is unfortunate the dev was not so active in order to answer the many questions that come in, I also do not find the answer I was looking for in the site website. Do they have the chanel group a telegram in which they communicate against the community?

Hello it's true i haven't been active here on bitcointalk but from now on we will check this more often!
Activity: 294
Hey I'm really interested in this airdrop?..when the results will be announced after participating?

We are sending today the airdrop to all members that have signed up before the 10th of december! All others will receive beginning of January!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
What is the percentage of getting a share in this Airdrop for an individual? What is the date of Initial Coin Offering? What is the value of 100 POOL?

why so?
Yes, it is unfortunate the dev was not so active in order to answer the many questions that come in, I also do not find the answer I was looking for in the site website. Do they have the chanel group a telegram in which they communicate against the community?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
how many pools i got from my referals?
Activity: 9
What's going on with the airdrop? Any news?
Como gano dinero intercambio dinero de bitcoin a paypal
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

why so?
Activity: 12
Activity: 10
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So it will be an application for management of new airdrops and bounty campaign? Similar to others that exists? Or is there a difference in Pool Token?
como ganar en esta pagina
How to start to work in collecting bitcoins ??
Activity: 6
Social Media & Digital Marketing | SEO | Content Writing | Website Development Services for Companies & Resellers! • Facebook Services (Likes, Followers, Post/Photo/Status Likes, Comments, Reviews and Ratings.) • YouTube Services (Views, Likes, Dislikes, Subscribers, Shares, Comments, Live Stream Views.) • Twitter Services (Followers, Retweets, Likes, Comments, Poll Votes.) • Instagram Services (Followers, Likes, Views, Comments.) • LinkedIn Services (Connections, Followers, Endorsements, Comments, Likes.) • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services (Starts from $45 monthly, White Hat SEO) • Content Writing Services ($3 for 500 words) • Website Development (Complete Website Starts from $40 with 1 Year Hosting) Website - http://0rders.com Email - [email protected]
I think bitcoin worths.thanks..
its gonna be listed on binance?
Could it be exchanged for BTC or another cryptocurrency?
Activity: 2
Is this method safe?
is it worth to get involved with bitcoin?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
What's the point in receiving the airdrop of a coin which only reason to be is to be received as an airdrop?
Activity: 10
Hello sir I registered...but haven't got the email..how long do I have to wait...its like 20mnts now..
Pages:
Jump to: