Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 39. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
Great technology, I think it will be useful to all users who use similar technologies in their lives. It will be in demand.
Activity: 98
BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of
This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.

Proof of rates and maternodes. Using the private sending function, you can transfer assets safely and privately.

Proof of rates and maternodes. Using the private sending function, you can transfer assets safely and privately.

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in the form of web services, now commonly known as cloud computing.
Activity: 196
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of
This project will be popular in the event that the project will be promoted in various social networks so that as many people as possible learn about the project!

I agree, promotion actively influences the development of the project in society. Therefore, the one who will be engaged in the promotion of the project, the future of the project depends on this department.

Great idea, I think that users will soon be actively using this project and discuss the news!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Activity: 196
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hi, bounty manager please help. I didn’t fill in the name of Discord in the Bounty signature correctly, please correct daha # 9725
Activity: 36
Turkish translation reserved for ANN and Whitepaper
Activity: 36
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Where can I get acquainted with this project in more detail and study more information about it, I was very interested in it, please tell me.

All more detailed information about the project as well as links to applications for various operational systems you can find on the project website, check it out - https://www.bithostcoin.io/
Yes, I already checked it on the website, but there are also no detailed information there, I would like to read the white paper of this project.

We have explained required information in our website and threads

You can read our whitepaper for more detailed information

here is he link please do have a look

https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
I checked the website and saw the information about the exchanges of exchanges, I am very pleased with this fact, because it usually takes a very long time for the project to fill up on the exchange.

Yes, this is true, but as long as it is only an announcement, the listing will be much later, no one has yet reported the exact dates. As I know.
Oh really? I thought they were already filling out and I can trade this token on these exchanges, then you have to wait for the announcement when the listing will be made, right?

not really. First you need to wait for the start of sales. And only after that it will be possible to talk about listing. At least that's what usually happens.
I understand what you're talking about. And when the start of sales is appointed and how long will it last? If you know this information could you share it?

In fact, all the detailed information about this is on the project website, you can check it there. But since you asked here, I will inform you that the start of sales is scheduled for October 17, and it will last exactly 72 hours.
Wow, I didn’t even think that it would last for such a short time. What about prices and cost? What are the minimum investments I need?

Price of the masternode is 1BTC for 3000 BIH coins
Already 7 masternodes sold remaining 23 are available
copper member
Polish translation reserved ANN + White paper .

You can participate in anyone of the translations
copper member
Don't you find it a bit dangerous to use hosting for your master sites? can it be hacked by third-party users?

Most likely, they created this service to take proper care of the security of their project so that future users feel safe.
And what caused the need for the emergence of such a service, I thought the sense of the master nodes was that you place them on your own computer and manage it yourself.

Of course, you can follow this path. but you must understand that setting up the master nodes is not such a simple thing, but here the service offers you the ability to quickly set up.
Well, I think it is not so difficult to spend some time and how to figure it all out. On the Internet, enough information about this.

Anyhow to setup in your pc , you need a vps to run a masternode , after buying masternodes you need to configure it with lots of linux commands , after that need to build a bridge between your wallet and your server with some codes .. Do you think its easy?

We offer the services to run masternodes in simple click along with 25$ worth free, by the way we have upcoming projects which are impressing the investors
copper member

What about indonesia language? It's available?
Yes, It also available

To whom i can discuss with?
Already join your discord channel. (Id : Max|Than_Abi)

You can contact us on our discord https://discord.gg/qdkuDEU  #felixclin
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I just read OP of this bounty thread and need to understand better about signature campaign. When the signature bounty campaign will be closed? Thanks. Good luck.
I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.

What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.

I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.
How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?

Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?
Well, because this language, which many people know and it is logical that the project is presented in English. The project now has an active bounty campaign and I am sure that soon it will be available in other languages.

Probably you are right, this is a great opportunity to earn money for those who like to participate in bounty campaigns, and at the same time it will help to significantly advance projects.
I really like that there is quite detailed and detailed information about the project, I studied it in more detail and was very pleased that I was able to read about the project.

What do you mean exactly what information you are talking about? I saw only what is written on the website and in this thread, it seems to me not enough to study the project.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10

I'm talking about white paper, haven't you read it? It is quite simple and clearly describes the essence of the project as well as the principles of the master nodes.
How strange, but I did not find any mention of white paper anywhere, neither on the website, nor here, maybe I missed something, can you help me?

Yes, of course, here is a link to white paper, I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this, so that there will be no further questions. https://www.bithostcoin.io/data/bit/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Thank you very much, I do not know how it happened that I could not find it earlier. But why is it available only in English?
Well, because this language, which many people know and it is logical that the project is presented in English. The project now has an active bounty campaign and I am sure that soon it will be available in other languages.
Pages:
Jump to: