Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 4. (Read 69697 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Sure, it will , we have more works to make it more success
Thanks for your real comments
[/quote]

i hop you don't success on this flotfrom

because your coin is scam coin and you foolish the people

and your coin price is also low
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
BithostCoin (BIH) has been added on Our Platform https://www.mnroi.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

BithostCoin on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/BIH
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-BIH-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi

Thank you for your masternode stats service to BIH
copper member

Instead of reading these fake messages about these FUDDERS (actually they are fearing about our project which is one of the success in our milestone), we welcome people and investors to look into our project ,analyse and do a simple research on it

Then you may take your own decisions

We are strong in our project , so we are happy to welcome anyone  to review our project

in this concept only , We got some real investors by these FUDDERS , really  Cheesy
copper member
Bithost, has rallied very dramatically recent days.
After deeply dived below 600 satoshi last week, the coin has performed well.
There are so many reasons, including the turn to green of market, but I think that generally, Bithost will recover well sooner or later, despited of market effects.

Sure, it will , we have more works to make it more success
Thanks for your real comments
some shill accounts are manipulating  there own fake accounts. to increase  there pages we wont believe this coin
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Why your pre-mine is too high?

There is no such huge, if you check more coins on crypto , there are even 5% premine or more they are using

You must also note, how the premines are being used and gonna be used

STOP JOKING AND GO AND DUMP YOUR COINS... THE PRICE IS ALMOST GONE.... THERE IS NO USE TO INVEST IN THIS COIN...

INVESTORS... BE CAREFUL... YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THIS COIN BY INVESTING...

BECAUSE DEVS ARE HAVING MASSIVE COINS IN THEIR WALLETS AND THEY ARE THE FIRST COIN HOLDERS IN THIS PROJECT...

THIS IS THE REASON WHY THEY HAVE VERY HIGH PREMINE...

THIS IS 100000% SCAM AND FRAUD PROJECT....BE CAREFUL INVESTORS...
copper member
📢Hi community our BitHostCoin got listed in COIN MARKET DADDY , to get more stats of BIH and upto-date social media info😀

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/bithostcoin/exchanges/ 🎉

Make sure with the participation of Great Coin and Great Future💰

"Lets spread the word BitHost and its unique features "💯

copper member
📢Hey crypto community BitHostCoin have successfully crossed 300+ MNs😱
(officially as per MNO stats)

People are more interested in huge profits proven by their HODL MNs and Coin🤑

Those are interested in loss selling BIH, which are happily collected by our proud investors😉

Thanks to BitHostCoin Investors and community💐

copper member
Here is your answer

Instead of reading these fake messages about these FUDDERS , we welcome people and investors to look into our project ,analyse and do a simple research on it

We are strong in our project , so we are happy to welcome anyone  to review our project

in this concept only , We got some real investors by these FUDDERS , really  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 191

not false news you scammers if it is false then give valid answers

can't answer our questions and giving reasons of newbies  to escape your scam

block reward is too high there will massive inflation after which 5.3 million coin circulating there will be decrease in value of this coins

staking premine coins 256k coins are staking preventing and stealing investors rewards  

there is no proper reasons mentioned for massive 3% premine they  are giving reasons like bounty , marketing , and development other coins which have premine 1-1.5% will also do this why extra premine coins

this reasons are enough to say  team is scammers

still no answers from this scammers

This is a big scam project they are so busy scamming investors no one is answering this question

This coin is built for scamming purpose every line of there white paper and block reward table is indicating the scam

Don't fall into this scams  

Team as no answers for this

if anyone wants to invest in this coin see the above points , and research u will definitely ignore  this scam  coin  
Fudders never learn all they want is to se BIH Low and buy themselves later. This is why they do it because I don't think so that anyone will ever waste time on this stupid thing.
1st answers this you stupid  punjabi have no answers for this questions

i dont think anyone will waste there money to this stupid scam coin

this is a scam project no answers till now !!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
expected results for this coin having so many red flags and with high inflation soon it will be 1sat  Grin 
I will buy them all if Bithost deeply dive to 1 sat, or even 2 sat.
It's un-believable great opportunity to get richer.
copper member
📢 We have listed ESBC COIN in our BitHostlive platform for masternode hosting😀

https://www.bithostlive.com/coin_list

just a click -- sit back -- earn it 🎉

"BitHostlive" "One click MN setup with 25$ credit & 6.5$/mo only " 🎁

copper member
Great news for Bithost community.
📢 Hey community we have applied for biteBTC , since got request from our proud investors and community 😱 😀

45th RANK as per CMC  ranking 🚀

By the way, I would like to update current situation of Bithost on exchanges.
Today, its price rocketed to 1.7 k satoshi on CB.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.BIH_BRIDGE.BTC

Yes, true, we will have more rockets to moon  Cheesy

Its a long run road, people are requested to be seated safely for long and enjoy our developments to reach your destination (profit)
copper member
📢 Hey community we have applied for biteBTC , since got request from our proud investors and community 😱 😀

45th RANK as per CMC  ranking 🚀

copper member

dont worry you will not get any answer from this devs , search other good projects and invest

scam dont invest in this crap

Instead of reading these fake messages about these FUDDERS , we welcome people and investors to look into our project ,analyse and do a simple research on it

copper member

There is no such huge, if you check more coins on crypto , there are even 5% premine or more they are using

You must also note, how the premines are being used and gonna be used
copper member

dont worry you will not get any answer from this devs , search other good projects and invest

scam dont invest in this crap
copper member

good joke by devs even i tell the same analyze and do research then you guys will only know there scam

i did ask 4 questions this stupid devs dont answer anything , if they are so honest why dont they answer

Activity: 4
good coin with , good ideas. all the best for team.
Pages:
Jump to: