Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Free month] | SimpleDex |Peer to peer cryptocurrency to fiat exchange - page 2. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Would it possible to buy Ripple and Monero for fiat directly? Avoiding converting it like fiat to btc, btc to ripple and so on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
"User interfaces are not user friendly.
Unacceptably high commission, even up to 20% on some platforms.
Lack of security. Sites ask users to postpone their krypton and fiat without depositing. Why should someone trust them?
No End-2-End encryption. Private conversations must be encrypted and not accessible to third parties, even for platforms that provide services to you.
Super slow support. To solve the problem, it takes up to 30 days."

But, condemning others, we must offer something of their own. Something better and more progressive and do not explain anything. What's the point?
Activity: 16
I would like more details about the project. The developers told what they want to do, but they did not say how they would do it. Yes, there are problems, I want to create a perfect exchange system, also, so that there are no problems with the transfer to FIAT.
Agreed. Need more details.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I would like more details about the project. The developers told what they want to do, but they did not say how they would do it. Yes, there are problems, I want to create a perfect exchange system, also, so that there are no problems with the transfer to FIAT.
Activity: 36
Is it like etherdelta or localbitcoin? I didn't get if it's DEX or peer to peer exchange?

Peer to peer exchange and Decentralized exchange confuse most people. In first phase of platform development  we are planning to release peer to peer exchange.
Activity: 5
Is it like etherdelta or localbitcoin? I didn't get if it's DEX or peer to peer exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What can I say 'Oh! No! Not another DEX' .Who is the escrow in this dex and how do we know it can be trusted not to mess things up and how do we get it sorted when (not if) there are problems.
My dealings with dex exchanges has not been good, they tend to be slow, slower than they should be, and it took me several days to get a stuck transaction sorted the last time I used a dex.

I'm all in favour of decentralised exchanges but they tend to be a bit 'messy' to use and don't inspire me with much confidence.

Which dex services did you use? Escrow will be developed on blockchain, so there won't be any middleman.

I used the bitshares/openledger system for trading some bitshares I had and the bitcoin transfer got stuck for several days and required someone from openledger to un-stick it. Other stories I hear are that the likes of CryptoBridge is painfully slow at managing transactions, sometimes hours.
I hope you can do a much better job than these other dex exchanges, I will be watching Smiley
Activity: 30
Wow. That's really attractive site.

The problems you listed are facing many people here. Hope you solve all these issues.
What can I say 'Oh! No! Not another DEX' .Who is the escrow in this dex and how do we know it can be trusted not to mess things up and how do we get it sorted when (not if) there are problems.
My dealings with dex exchanges has not been good, they tend to be slow, slower than they should be, and it took me several days to get a stuck transaction sorted the last time I used a dex.

I'm all in favour of decentralised exchanges but they tend to be a bit 'messy' to use and don't inspire me with much confidence.

Which dex services did you use? Escrow will be developed on blockchain, so there won't be any middleman.

added a tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/964810974074204161

Thanks bro. Really appreciate:)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

added a tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/964810974074204161
Activity: 238

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
SimpleDex

SimpleDex will be the biggest peer to peer platform for cryptocurrency and fiat exchange, powered by escrow and built on smart contracts. Do you want to know why?

We spent several months on researching the cryptocurrency market, and identified five significant problems in current platforms:

• User interfaces are not user-friendly.
  • Unacceptably high commission rates, even up to 20% on some platforms.
  • Lack of security: The sites ask users to deposit their cryptos and fiat without escrow. Why should anyone trust them?
  • No End-2-End encryption. Private conversations should be encrypted and not available to third-parties, even to the platforms providing you service.
  • Super slow support. It takes up to 30 days to resolve the issue.

To solve all these problems, we hired highly motivated professionals to build a platform that will become your primary exchange place.

One month of free transactions for our early adopters.

Can you please check our attractive and funny site and give you feedback?

Join our social groups

Telegram group SimpleDex
Reddit community SimpleDex

Sincerely yours,
SimpleDex team.
Pages:
Jump to: