Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]FREEB - Mine at Official Multi-pool and get Bonus|175,000,000 destroyed - page 6. (Read 80399 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Great silent community!!!

I don't want to FUD, but it seems FREEB owners have to accept this coin's slow death!

Cryptock, give us some post to know at least you are alive!

Not dead.  I am not happy since majority of the Freebies community lost their FREEB on the exchange.  In order to move forward and re-brand. I will be launching FREEB 2.0 and you can exchange your coins for the 2% premine of the new coin.

Thank you for update!

Can you reveal some specs of FREEB 2.0?

I still have to work on the specs and it will be X11 algo PoS/PoW
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I don't want to FUD, but it seems FREEB owners have to accept this coin's slow death!

Not dead.  I am not happy since majority of the Freebies community lost their FREEB on the exchange.  In order to move forward and re-brand. I will be launching FREEB 2.0 and you can exchange your coins for the 2% premine of the new coin.

Thank you for update!

Can you reveal some specs of FREEB 2.0?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
I lost a third of my coins, still have about 2 mil in wallet. One of the few things to survive for me. I just moved a few other coins in there too, seemed to be running well and to help build up the exchange FS.

Such a BS

Globb0

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

wait, all of our FREEB (325 Million FREEB including the stolen one @shareX) = 2% premine of new coin? how many total supply for new coin?  Huh

legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where is the dev?
if no exchange,
then this coin will die.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
So... FREEB is almost in none exchange. Are we forced to become a doomed bagholders?

No activity is evident here. We could start, as we spoke, with rebranding. But it seems Cryptock is very inactive too.

So far coin is very stable. Transactions are fast, PoS rewards intensively. Why flush such coin in water closet with the help of community lazyness?

Cryptock, if you are going away, give as a note and access to coin properties. How long blockchain explorer won't work???
Yeah. Exactly. Since sharexcoin.com is scam. Then there is no exchange for freeb.
legendary
So... FREEB is almost in none exchange. Are we forced to become a doomed bagholders?

No activity is evident here. We could start, as we spoke, with rebranding. But it seems Cryptock is very inactive too.

So far coin is very stable. Transactions are fast, PoS rewards intensively. Why flush such coin in water closet with the help of community lazyness?

Cryptock, if you are going away, give as a note and access to coin properties. How long blockchain explorer won't work???
Activity: 205
You guys forgot they found a transfer from sharexcoin to poloniex of millions of qora after the site went down. It's a scam. the owner isn't coming back. Check the sharecoin thread if you dont believe me.
the owner is ziplibrary. He should go to the hell.
I will kill him if I see him.
Activity: 99
You guys forgot they found a transfer from sharexcoin to poloniex of millions of qora after the site went down. It's a scam. the owner isn't coming back. Check the sharecoin thread if you dont believe me.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Nobody is suggesting that cryptock, I'm just surprised that is all you had to say was 'lets get it on allcoin'

Dminer69 said it's never save to leave coins on exchange even though the coins is only trading at 1 satoshi. I'm still having second guess that the owner will come back online.

The problem is, if a person ever wants to trade on an exchange, you sort of do need to leave some coins there.

If you want people to hit buy orders, you need to leave btc. If sell, you need to leave the coin there. Simply saying leave it all in a wallet, move it when you want to trade, doesn't typically work the greatest ... you'll get much worse prices.

Although for small exchanges like this, I guess it certainly would have been better to just take the worse prices than risk the owner walking away.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Nobody is suggesting that cryptock, I'm just surprised that is all you had to say was 'lets get it on allcoin'

Dminer69 said it's never save to leave coins on exchange even though the coins is only trading at 1 satoshi. I'm still having second guess that the owner will come back online.
even if he comes back online, has a trader unless your trading why keep your coins on a exchange, is not like fees are so high or sending time is so long.
is a simple mistake so many people make and they pay for it.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I lost 2M FREEB on ShareX scam.

Like Dminer69 said it's never safe to leave coins on exchange even though the coins is only trading at 1 satoshi. I'm still having second guess that the owner will come back online.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
sorry to say this but never leave your coins on a exchange, why would would leave 1,2,5 or 10 mil on a exchange when the freebs wallet is stacking so nicely.
how many exchanges have gone under!!! this is not the first time.
No shit, is that really all the dev of freeb has to say about this major issue?

The situation is out of my control.. Are you suggesting some kind of compensation from me?
No shit, is that really all the dev of freeb has to say about this major issue?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Allcoin.com is another exchange to look into for possible listing.

I don't want to sound harsh, but what is even the point anymore? That Sharex guy can dump the coin to smithereens if it ever did become worth something. It's almost pointless to even get it on another exchange now.
Pages:
Jump to: