Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE]🚀ETHEREUM CASH COIN🚀[HARD FORK]GET 3%-100%ETH EVERY DAY - page 3. (Read 547 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2
We have many partnerships with various large organizations around the world.
Is it necessary for the fork team to be a public one in order to conduct the hard fork of the Ethereum Network? No.
Absolutely anyone who has Ethereum in their wallet can get new coins - ETHEREUM CASH COIN (1:5), regardless of whether they accept hard fork or do not accept. The team of hard fork Constantinople Ethereum Plus has already agreed on a partnership with many exchanges and many exchanges will support hard fork.
Absolutely everyone Ethereum tokenholder will receive 1ETH:5 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:5). Who will participate in our program of discounts and bonuses will receive coins in proportion up to 1ETH : 10 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:10).
The Bounty hunters can also get free Ethereum Cash Coins.
This is a real revolution of Blockchain and Decentralization.
Join Constantinople Ethereum Plus and Get Ethereum Cash Coin!
Will you have a bounty program?
Yes sure.
Soon we will publish a thread and a program for bounty hunters.

I am so looking forward to it!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
Is it necessary for the fork team to be a public one in order to conduct the hard fork of the Ethereum Network? No.
Absolutely anyone who has Ethereum in their wallet can get new coins - ETHEREUM CASH COIN (1:5), regardless of whether they accept hard fork or do not accept. The team of hard fork Constantinople Ethereum Plus has already agreed on a partnership with many exchanges and many exchanges will support hard fork.
Absolutely everyone Ethereum tokenholder will receive 1ETH:5 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:5). Who will participate in our program of discounts and bonuses will receive coins in proportion up to 1ETH : 10 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:10).
Yes sure.
Soon we will publish a thread and a program for bounty hunters.

WOOOOW!!!
COOL!!!
Can I join us?

Thanks. I believe our project is a real revolution in the world of blockchain. In our project, everyone can make a profit quickly, simply, without extra effort (passive profit up to 100% every day). You can register on our website constantinople.site and follow the instructions in your account.
On the website, you have all this partnership logo with Intel, JPM, SPC, Microsoft. Can we see official documentation of these partnerships and what is the exact nature of these partnerships? There's not much to go on on the site. Speaking of which, what about a whitepaper and team profile too?
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
On the website, you have all this partnership logo with Intel, JPM, SPC, Microsoft. Can we see official documentation of these partnerships and what is the exact nature of these partnerships? There's not much to go on on the site. Speaking of which, what about a whitepaper and team profile too?
WOOOOW!!!
COOL!!!
Can I join us?
Please tell me what you need to do to participate in your project and how to get the coins? Tell me how I can make money and what will be the results?
I saw that this is a fork of the Ethereum network.
On their website I read Ethereum Cash Coin is a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network that leverages PoS mining, sharding, fast transactions, profit from the use. During the upcoming a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network on April 25th, each Ethereum holders will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for each Ethereum in their personal wallets.

Ethereum Cash Coin combines all five features of the promising blockchain: decentralization, scalability, security, fast transactions, profit from the use. It offers a number of significant advantages over ETH, BTC, Binance Coin, Litecoin, Monero, ETC, EOS, Dash.

All ETH holders will get free Ethereum Cash Coin after our snapshot of the ETH network (April 25th). For each ETH in your personal wallet, you will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for free.

After the snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network, you will be able to view your current Ethereum Cash Coin balance in the wallet here on the official website of Constantinople Ethereum Plus. In the upcoming months, we will get Ethereum Cash Coin listed on a number of leading exchanges and establish partnerships with other popular wallets, so that you can have more possibilities to transfer and sell your Ethereum Cash Coin.
I read on website too. I liked this whole project. It is very good that we will get coins for free - this is generally a rarity in our time.
I noticed on the site that they offer four ways of earning for the holders of the ether to increase the amount of Ethereum:
Get profit by investing in the most modern platform of the Constantinople Ethereum Plus
Get Ethereum Cash Coin in the ratio of 1 ETH = 5 Ethereum Cash Coin (1:5)
Get profit by investing in the Blockchain master nodes
Get profit by investing in the CryptoMiningBank (will be launched in July 2019)

Have you tried to invest in any of this?
Yeah.
I start to like this project
I send some ether to their smart contracts. And you?
I have invested 1 ethereum and I will invest even more in the master nodes
Please tell me what you need to do to participate in your project and how to get the coins? Tell me how I can make money and what will be the results?
On their website I read Ethereum Cash Coin is a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network that leverages PoS mining, sharding, fast transactions, profit from the use. During the upcoming a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network on April 25th, each Ethereum holders will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for each Ethereum in their personal wallets.

Ethereum Cash Coin combines all five features of the promising blockchain: decentralization, scalability, security, fast transactions, profit from the use. It offers a number of significant advantages over ETH, BTC, Binance Coin, Litecoin, Monero, ETC, EOS, Dash.

All ETH holders will get free Ethereum Cash Coin after our snapshot of the ETH network (April 25th). For each ETH in your personal wallet, you will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for free.

After the snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network, you will be able to view your current Ethereum Cash Coin balance in the wallet here on the official website of Constantinople Ethereum Plus. In the upcoming months, we will get Ethereum Cash Coin listed on a number of leading exchanges and establish partnerships with other popular wallets, so that you can have more possibilities to transfer and sell your Ethereum Cash Coin.
I read on website too. I liked this whole project. It is very good that we will get coins for free - this is generally a rarity in our time.
I noticed on the site that they offer four ways of earning for the holders of the ether to increase the amount of Ethereum:
Get profit by investing in the most modern platform of the Constantinople Ethereum Plus

Yeah.
I start to like this project
I send some ether to their smart contracts. And you?

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

| Website | Telegram chat | TelegramChannel |

GET ETHEREUM CASH IN THE RATIO OF 1 ETH = 5 ETHEREUM CASH COIN (ECC) 1:5

Time to the snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network

✅ Ethereum Cash Coin is a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network that leverages PoS mining, sharding, fast transactions, profit from the use.
During the upcoming a snapshot (fork) of the Ethereum Network on April 25th, each Ethereum holders will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for each Ethereum in their personal wallets.

✅ Ethereum Cash Coin combines all five features of the promising blockchain: decentralization, scalability, security, fast transactions, profit from the use.
It offers a number of significant advantages over ETH, BTC, Binance Coin, Litecoin, Monero, ETC, EOS, Dash.

✅ All ETH holders will get free Ethereum Cash Coin after our snapshot of the ETH network (April 25th).
For each ETH in your personal wallet, you will receive 5 Ethereum Cash Coin for free.

✳️ Website - link
✳️ Telegram_channel: t.me/EthereumPlus
✳️ Telegram_chat (en): t.me/Ethereumcashcoin
✳️ Twitter: twitter.com/ETHCashCoin

Pages:
Jump to: