Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN]FRELDO UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔴🔴🔴 - page 14. (Read 24269 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think you have a great opportunity to create a cool platform. Great investment and cool team!
Hello, thanks for your trust!
Is your project a social network like facebook? Or is it not social. network?
Freldo the working business social network which unites business owners and their customers. Freldo is operating for 2 years. Once our platform was launched, we proceeded to improve it and make it more convenient for our users. Implementation of blockchain and smart contracts is an important stage in the development of our platform. Freldo ICO is one of those stages. When you invest in our ICO project, you can be sure that your pledge for the further development of existing business. You can check out and test its functionality anytime you want.
Freldo Inc, registered in Canada in 2011, is located in Toronto, Ontario. The company has developed a new social network called Freldo.
The idea behind creating this new network was to connect representatives of small businesses and their customers on one platform while providing them with a convenient and functional online platform. Freldo provides great opportunities for its users:
  • Search for new contacts for communication and business
  • Effective marketing with minimal investment
  • Additional ways to earn money
  • Access anywhere in the world
Hi, do you already have the source code of the project? If so, where can I find it?
Hi, Freldo ICO source code has been develeped using Remix development environment using
OpenZeppelin library.
Freldo ICO source code available in github for public access - ICO values, sales dates and cap
values are define in FreldoCrowdsaleInfo.sol.
FreldoCoin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add FRECN tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Hello, thank you for your support!
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
I think you have your own zest and your project is very much appreciated by investors. It is unfortunate that I did not have time to take part in your bounty campaign.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
How are Freldo tokens produce? Do you create yourself?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think you have a great opportunity to create a cool platform. Great investment and cool team!
Activity: 144
Is your project a social network like facebook? Or is it not social. network?
Activity: 95
Hi, do you already have the source code of the project? If so, where can I find it?
Freldo is a social network comfortable for business service search among your friends. One of the main advantages is additional income for client that simply left feedbacks. There are various unique possibilities for business network to use. Comprehensive search system, automatic application submission, reliable payment system, online chat platform and other useful functions to aid your business development. https://freldo.com
Let's see what happens next, the project looks promising and received a lot of investment. Everything is for a good platform
Hello, thank you for your trust!
What is the price for the token now? Who can say? I could not find a price on the site
Hello,
Current price: 1 FRECN = 0.2 USD
Price is actual until November 30, 2018!
I think that Freldo has already received the amount of investment needed for the launch. But the more investment, the more opportunities. I sympathize with this project, I hope you will succeed!
Thank you for your feedback!
Launching our own mobile application will help the FreldoApp network to reach a new stage of development.
When will the mobile app be ready?
Hello, development and implementation of Mobile Application for Android and iOS planned for the 3rd quarter of 2019
How soon will the product launch start or do you already have a prototype?
Hello, we have a fully functional social platform, where every user is able to purchase goods and services, and businesses accept orders, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out
The launch of FreldoApp application ever started? I really want to try out this app experience. ICO project time is too long I think this is not good to attract the attention of investors.
We have a fully functional social platform, where every user is able to purchase goods and services, and businesses accept orders, you can visit Freldo website www.freldo.com and check out.
The goal of our ICO is implementing of block chain technology and smart-contract to already existing social network and make marketplace more safe and transparency for all participants.
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
Let's see what happens next, the project looks promising and received a lot of investment. Everything is for a good platform
Activity: 299
What is the price for the token now? Who can say? I could not find a price on the site
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think that Freldo has already received the amount of investment needed for the launch. But the more investment, the more opportunities. I sympathize with this project, I hope you will succeed!
Activity: 23
Launching our own mobile application will help the FreldoApp network to reach a new stage of development.
When will the mobile app be ready?
Pages:
Jump to: