Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREN] Frencoin POW GPU mining by FRENs - v5.2.2 - page 3. (Read 2812 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Mining pool fees are normal. Now it’s the coin reconciliation, whether it’s a fork, how to develop in the later stage, it is necessary to establish a communication channel for enthusiasts and a homepage, and the heat will pass sooner or later. Procrastination is not conducive to development. Now It's all 2023

Tell that to the dev mate, I'm just a miner like you.

I don't know that it has been 15 days since the 7th, and the website has not been established yet, which is really worrying
Why shut down the mining pool, whether it is a fork or an idea, it is all a contribution to this project, rather than the project issuer directly throwing out a program and leaving it alone

Well apparently being nice to people and helping them for free means being  a scammer or a thief nowadays. So if you want to mine in our pool you'll have to pay. Either that or ask the dev to bring an official one.

Mining pool fees are normal. Now it’s the coin reconciliation, whether it’s a fork, how to develop in the later stage, it is necessary to establish a communication channel for enthusiasts and a homepage, and the heat will pass sooner or later. Procrastination is not conducive to development. Now It's all 2023
Why shut down the mining pool, whether it is a fork or an idea, it is all a contribution to this project, rather than the project issuer directly throwing out a program and leaving it alone
Activity: 79
Weekend Update:  Hey I'm impressed this week Frencoin did much better as a fledgling network.  In the past few days lots of Frens were made and we all need to make lots more Frens.  The update for v5.1.1 was pushed to github but it is mostly chain maintenance and not a required update.  If you are running v5.1.0  that is good.  There is an unofficial reddit posted in the comments that looks pretty good as in not some sort of attempt to scam Frens into scamming Frens by purchasing or downloading questionable items (link in ANN).  Keep having fun doing Fren stuff and see how far Frens can go because Frens are Foverer.
Activity: 64
能否建立一个网站,或者矿工交流频道,便于大家交流,为项目增加热度
You can write in english? You see that all people, regardless of nationality in bitcointalk  write in international english. Maybe you are so disrespectful to the people around you, or have you been banned from google translate?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
The browser is back to normal, but the previous wallet cannot be updated to the latest, and it is stuck in the 22916 block. Anyone with good technology, please compile the latest version of the wallet. If only one person is digging, it will eventually become a stand-alone game, only the community Promoting will win-win Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 19
Quote from: kgdmtd999777

[url
https://scanfrens.altcoinbuilders.com/richlist[/url]

Now the above data browser is not open, and the wallet data is not in circulation. Even if the clearing project can be resolved as soon as possible, even if it is a fork, it is also a development of this coin.

That explorer has been made by a member of the community bro. It had nothing to do with the project 's team. .
The project party should create a website or a communication channel instead of what it is now, so that your fans, clueless, hope that the project party has a sense of responsibility, and this coin should be treated like your own child。

https://scanfrens.altcoinbuilders.com/richlist

The project party should create a website or a Discord communication channel instead of the current situation, so that your fans, who have no clue, hope that the project party will be a little more responsible, and this coin should be treated like your own child. Now the above data browser is not open, and the wallet data is not in circulation. Even if the clearing project can be resolved as soon as possible, even if it is a fork, it is also a development of this coin.
Activity: 3
Well, this looks like a fun goofy-ass coin that needed a subreddit, so I made a goofy-ass unofficial subreddit for it. https://www.reddit.com/r/FrencoinFrens/
Activity: 66
delisted from pool.rplant.xyz
Create a website or a Discord communication channel earlier, if you are useful, you can join the group 749221742
Activity: 79
Week Summary:  Frencoin was a newly launched immature blockchain which enterprising miners loved so much they knowingly or unknowingly 100% attacked it which caused some forks (51% attacks are for whaamatures).  Forks on other more regular blockchains may be frowned upon but on Frencoin they are still a delight because it makes more Frens and we all need more Frens.  After all Frencoins purpose is to make Frens.  The Node update 5.1.0 is the fork this ANN will continue to support (Upgrading may or may not switch you to another fork depending which fork you are on).  I hope the other Forks continue as I'd imagine anyone who could put together such a massive amount of hash on an immature blockchain should have the desire to support their appetites.  Let's see how this next week turns out. 
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Any news dev or just mining and shutdown?
Please write something. Are you still on this project?
Activity: 64
Can you please provide us an update? It's nearly been a whole week and there are no updates or social media links, etc.
Lack of activity and poor development of the project is a good indicator for us. This allows us not to waste time on a dummy.
copper member
Activity: 12
5.0.0.1 (initial) is out now: https://github.com/Apushii/Frencoin

[FREN] Frencoin

What you can do with Frencoin?
You can make lots of FRENS and give them to Frens

Purpose of Frencoin?
Frens

How to get Frens?
Mine Frens

Frens specification
Proof of Work = Proof of Fren

Algorithm: KawPow
Block Time: 30 Seconds
Difficulty Retarget: Dark Gravity Wave
Genesis Date: 5:6:2023
Mining started: 5:7:2023
Premine: None
Block Schedule: ~ Dogecoin simlar schedule

Fren website

Unofficial Reddit Community: Not yet
Unofficial Discord: Not yet
Github Source: https://github.com/Apushii/Frencoin

No pre-compiled downloads
Instructions: https://github.com/Apushii/Frencoin/tree/master/doc
Tested: Ubuntu build  Untested:Windows build
You are responsible for compiling and verifying your own code.

Fork of Ravencoin 4.6.1 (5.0.0.1 Frencoin is first release)

FYI
No Block Explorer
No Pools
Yes Frens
Need DNS seeder:
Till then make full node (check Map Port UPnP in options) and port forward 4207 to you node
Please post your node ip

Alternate nodes to add to console or fren.conf
Console:
addnode fren.ignorelist.org add
addnode frencoin.mooo.com add
addnode frenseed.crabdance.com

fren.conf:
addnode=fren.ignorelist.org
addnode=frencoin.mooo.com
addnode=frenseed.crabdance.com

Helper makes Frens

Can you please provide us an update? It's nearly been a whole week and there are no updates or social media links, etc.

I would really like to have a reason to believe in this project, even a website would be nice. Someone should really make a community chat, and the team should really update and upload the website.
Does the website have that, or other communication software
Activity: 1
giving away for free my whole asset of 162mil Frencoin  pm your wallet address, anyone

FAqXPfaLCWkySFqtTP4QSVfgdPXUGhTSw9
Activity: 47
giving away for free my whole asset of 162mil Frencoin  pm your wallet address, anyone

FPVuNQCvAzkUHWioXfbu9Mbj6L4s5uYxfh

Thanks
Activity: 25
giving away for free my whole asset of 162mil Frencoin  pm your wallet address, anyone

FFMeEqkDipXTvYyZsARtej3MrJmTXtT2Y7

thanks
copper member
Activity: 12
The project is already started. Check the dates in OP.
Usually by this time the official windows wallet, website and discord are ready. It looks like a frivolous attitude of the developer.

I would have to agree with you...

I have rented some hardware for about $175 to mine FRENS and am already a top 8 holder. Now that I have invested a small amount of money in this project, I am very curious about a number of things, and I am hoping to hear from the developers within this thread soon...

1.) What is the maximum supply? You mentioned that the schedule is similar to dogecoin, does this mean that there is no maximum supply?
2.) How frequent are the halvings of block rewards going to occur? With 2,000,000 coins being emitted every minute (or less), it seems that the coin supply will be absolutely massive if there aren't halvings scheduled, especially if there is not a maximum supply of FRENS.
3.) Is the development team going to create a discord or telegram community chat? It would be really nice to learn more about this project from the developers, or at least to have somewhere to discuss the project with other community members.
4.) Is the website going to be published/pushed soon? I would like to learn more about FRENS.
5.) Is there going to be an exchange listing soon? Xeggex is only about $300 to list a coin, and I think it would be a great place to start, so the community can begin transacting or exchanging coins, and decentralizing the project a bit. The top holders have a tremendous amount of the supply already, but I suppose we're only a few days in, so if they stop mining, things should even out fairly soon.
6.) Is there any plan to get this project marketed or better known? If the same top holders are simply mining away and collecting block rewards, it will not look appealing to the average investor or potential community member. I find that Proof of Work coins must move at a fairly fast pace, to avoid weeks or months of "limbo" periods, where top holders accumulate more coins and become larger and larger whales within the project.

Thank you for your consideration of responding to this message. I am really hoping to hear from you guys soon. If there is no response for several days, I will simply stop mining and move on. I would really hope that this project goes somewhere, because the recent 4chan/pepe hype would serve it very well.

Thanks again, have a good one.
Pages:
Jump to: