Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 104. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
hopefully rejects on Xhash throttle down . . . still seeing over 10% rejected
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
ok very smooth start i like!  Shocked
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Learn as you go...
 error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

linux wallet is a dud...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
bhahahahaha... how are you going to explain this. you mine over 7k coins. start with difficulty at almost 1. this means we will barely get 500 coins.... while you have 7k blocks of coin....WTF..................

Read, it was PREMINED.

do you self a favor. do the math. and look at you hash power and then try to figure out how long it will take you to reach OP coins.

Why would I need to do any math since I knew there was a premine? lol'd.
Activity: 154
pass word does not work please update

pass does work, but it is part of the scam  they started it with :  you have to include that. Quite a good plan.

who cares anyway can you see people saying i want some frycoin? nah

Characters chosen in the password are now considered 'part of a scam'? what the fuck
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Finally showing unconf.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
yep blocks are getting in XD
Activity: 112
bhahahahaha... how are you going to explain this. you mine over 7k coins. start with difficulty at almost 1. this means we will barely get 500 coins.... while you have 7k blocks of coin....WTF..................

Read, it was PREMINED.

do you self a favor. do the math. and look at you hash power and then try to figure out how long it will take you to reach OP coins.
DUDE, it's a premine. They will GIVE US the coins. They will PROMOTE the coin so that OUR coins are worth $$$...
It's not THEIR coin that they will SELL, they will promote the coin for god sake.

Oh and yeah...

IT WAS A 0.5% PREMINE. STOP WHINING YOU FUCKING MORONS!
Activity: 70
we found blocks on xhash
diff 3  Shocked

But not paying shares
Works perfectly for me getting shares and coins
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I found about 1000 coins in 12 mins. Not sure if that's good or bad, but too much mining right now, it'll drop off and then I'll come back.
Activity: 126
Can't sync. Can i have some nodes plz ?
Activity: 182
we found blocks on xhash
diff 3  Shocked

diff 4

READ THE OP NOOBS!!!! ITS KIMOTO GRAVUTY WELL!!! NO INSTAMINE NOOBS!!!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Your Current Hashrate:   4488.00 KH/s
Balance   0.00000000
Unconfirmed   0.00000000
Your Shares:   100
 Transactions
WTF!!!!!
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Ya..... so we are already at block 7565.... SURE BUD

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
pass word does not work please update

pass does work, but it is part of the scam  they started it with :  you have to include that. Quite a good plan.

who cares anyway can you see people saying i want some frycoin? nah
Activity: 112
Difficulty was 0.09 when I saw it first... but when Xhash got in there was instantly 300mhps inc!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Read, it was PREMINED.

bmL
Activity: 95
Relase the source... Can't run client no liblaries attached...
Activity: 574
xhash has started showing blocks...
Activity: 126
Jump to: