Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 92. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Have no idea what the deal with xhash was, but should have been making WAY more coins than I was. So crappy. Doing much better at minebig and they are under DDOS.

Going to hold my tongue about xhash. I hope they do something to make this right.

I'm going to go with a stuck back-end, and hope that they go back through those 15,000% and 8,000% blocks to rectify the problem. I was mining on there with 40MH/s at the time and know for an absolute fact that my rigs were finding accepted blocks.

It is kimoto Wink

Which has zero to do with the pool showing that two blocks took 15,000% of expected shares and 8,000% of expected shares when during that time people were seeing their rigs solving blocks, and those blocks being accepted by the pool.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
I don't know what going on with xHash but something is definitely wrong there.

1 hour @ xHash ~3MH/s = 50FRY
5 minutes @ MineBig ~3MH/s = 5FRY

WTF?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thanks for much every everyone's support, please note I cannot do give-aways! as it is not allowed so please stop asking, I am working with exchanges right now to get Frycoin listed, I'll update you when I hear back from them, happy mining!

Please PM me if you have any ideas to improve Frycoin, I will pay bounties if there is something I am interested in.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Have no idea what the deal with xhash was, but should have been making WAY more coins than I was. So crappy. Doing much better at minebig and they are under DDOS.

Going to hold my tongue about xhash. I hope they do something to make this right.

I'm going to go with a stuck back-end, and hope that they go back through those 15,000% and 8,000% blocks to rectify the problem. I was mining on there with 40MH/s at the time and know for an absolute fact that my rigs were finding accepted blocks.
I had less than 3% rejects. I got 29 coins with 1.5mhps while a guy with 6mhps got 1k. That's not fair at all...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Keep your EYES on mineBIG.com....last few launches have been awesome for them...NEVER a payout issue....you will all remember the name soon enough  Smiley

I will definitely be looking for them in the future.

xHASH SCREWED ME!

How?

Others on other pools with my hash rate (4MH) have made a lot more, and others using xHASH did way better than me when you proportionally consider our hash rates. A guy with 1.5x my hash made about 7x as many coins. I was mining on them from the release.

I will repeat: xHASH SCREWED ME!
Activity: 182

It is kimoto Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Activity: 98
Activity: 130
Keep your EYES on mineBIG.com....last few launches have been awesome for them...NEVER a payout issue....you will all remember the name soon enough  Smiley

xHASH SCREWED ME!

How?
Activity: 70
The faucet for FryCoin on EarnCryptoCoins is now opened! You can get from 0.5 to 1.5 FRY every hour! Faucet is dry and needs some donations!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
hmm maby i am a noob or somthing but can some one explane me if p2p is good to mine ?

P2Pool is just a normal pool in that you point your miner at it to avoid the variance you'd get with solo-mining. It's different most prominently in that the pool can exists across multiple nodes. Though not necessary for mining, you can extend the network by setting up your own node with Rav3nPL's code.

A few other differences:

- No registration - P2Pool is an open system, and you can see exactly what is happening
- The fee on a P2Pool node is overall, no sneaky automatic / manual payout fees - (0.9% fee at http://frycoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:9900)
- When you find a block, you get 0.5% of its value (to discourage evil practices of mining for shares but keeping blocks to oneself)
- Block found by P2Pool = payout made (literally the same thing in P2Pool); there are no cron-jobs that can lag or need to be restarted.

For more information, see https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool !

Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://frycoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:9900 -u YOURFRYADDRESSHERE
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
can anyone tell me how to avoid "temporary banned" on my pool?
i set "no-submit-stale" : true, in the config now ... ?!
Activity: 770
we are doing everything we can to keep this up
blocks are coming, every support mail is answered, no sneak pre-launch mining, site hasn't gone down even with the huge load

lets be honest, how much coins are lost due the start?

FJgow5tkrVpLXR7bi136WATJLFy3Uz6pZ7 thx
Activity: 130
we are doing everything we can to keep this up
blocks are coming, every support mail is answered, no sneak pre-launch mining, site hasn't gone down even with the huge load

Can i ask how correct your hash rates are on the site, i use a very stable rig and have been mining at 2mh/s constant since the very start.

Yet on the pool stats it varies from 200kh/s to 3000kh/s

Activity: 574

xHASH SCREWED ME!
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Hi guys,

The IP's people have been posting will work. Add them to your frycoin.conf in %appdata% frycoin folder.

I am contacting exchanges right now to get them added, a lot of the pre-mine will go to this to allow the coin to be on the exchanges and up for sale.

To address the pre-mine, there was only ever 0.4% premined, not even the original 8333 blocks (0.5%), so please stop complaining.

This premine will go to promoting the coin, a fair size of it will go to exchanges to get them started, so please understand.

When can we expect some giveaways?Smiley

would appreciate some since I can only mine with my laptop and still chose the wrong pool ^^

FEVxZcdHVpz34dnPPox33b31By6UT6oD2k <3
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
How much fry you made since starting? I made 215 on xhash with 2.2mh. lets compare

1210.57676072, 6MH, xhash.

They definitely fucked me then. Was mining with them from the start with 4MH and I don't even have 200.

10 seconds later switch would be enough to make that difference. Everything happened in the first seconds. I do believe we'll get a bunch more blocks credited afterwards which went missing in the 15.000% round.
Activity: 126
SHIT i missed the launch :/ just started mine on bitember now :/
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: