Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC]FusionCoin updated! Arbitrary message & Decentralized advertisement - page 14. (Read 50629 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Been mining on official sha pool for the whole night, why I don't see any transactions on BTC?

Thanks.

The pool hashrate is merely 20TH/s for now. It's expected to take 10 days to find a block...

that s why we need a BTC pplns windows to see btc Round Shares  .. else nobody will riskk 10 day mining for maybe nothing ..

Working on it.

still haven't received my bounty for translation, can you please see to it? thanks! address: FXsMMaSnEkiXfRXGmau51Wz17vfqwcuz92
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Been mining on official sha pool for the whole night, why I don't see any transactions on BTC?

Thanks.

The pool hashrate is merely 20TH/s for now. It's expected to take 10 days to find a block...

that s why we need a BTC pplns windows to see btc Round Shares  .. else nobody will riskk 10 day mining for maybe nothing ..

Working on it.
Activity: 266
By the way, if the official pool already has it's merged mining stuff figured out, why doesn't it add more coins like 42, hunter, org, peseta and USC to the mix too? I suppose you could mine all of them on the side.

+1 and litecoin seems to be a shitty choice, hasn't found a block yet, why not mine doge?
Activity: 434
yes, doesnt work  for me eather
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Is there 1 sha256 working pool??  Huh
Activity: 434
Just woke up. Diff. 333k !!! WTF
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
My take on a logo:

colours = really good..... birth of star colours like the fusion of hydrogen clouds in space....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Use this logo immediately, any logo except current.

+1

Current is awful.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Use this logo immediately, any logo except current.
kke
Activity: 96
My take on a logo:

Kind of resembles ying-yang, maybe you could add more yingyanginess to it to symbolize the merged mining + dual algo aspect Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
kke
Activity: 96
By the way, if the official pool already has it's merged mining stuff figured out, why doesn't it add more coins like 42, hunter, org, peseta and USC to the mix too? I suppose you could mine all of them on the side.

Activity: 82
http://pool.fusioncoin.org/fscltc/

pool hashrate: 0
my hashrate: 0
FSC estimates: 0
my workers: not active

wtf?!

something is wrong!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 252

Thanks.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks for all the replys.

Thanks.

Because it probably doesn't find any BTC blocks, you need humorous amount of hashpower to mine BTC. The Scrypt pool hasn't found any LTC either.

however the longer you keep on it the more it balances out because when you do find ltc then you don't have to share it so much.

Pages:
Jump to: