Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC]FusionCoin updated! Arbitrary message & Decentralized advertisement - page 26. (Read 50629 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Coffee is for closers
WHy? i am simple user=) Everyone could mine just solo. I really dont understand why you need pool at the beginning? Grin Roll Eyes

Rented 60MH/s for 3 hours or so. Yes I'm pissed and it's my own fault for thinking people have their shit together on a launch pool.
Any guides on how to setup a private pool?

I hope you have some other coin pools to point that power at.  Make some good of it, at least.
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
0 accepted, 6000 rejects

We are using diff 1 for sha256 and diff 2^-20 for scrypt. Though it's like bitcoin and litecoin, it's too small comparing with nowadays mining hardware... First blocks are almost mined immediately, thus your share is easily staled.

Be patient till the difficulty rise to a reasonable level.

Dev,

Any chance you can take a look at the the github repo and try to build from another machine to test it?  I just tried on a different PC and it still fails with the same error trying to build  fusioncoind

Anyone able to build  fusioncoind  from github?

Thanks.

I need it for the stratum server...

The source is fucked up ... the files aren't chmod`ed properly and the share folder is missing ... you can take the share folder from litecoin, chmod 777 everything and it will compile ...

Well, i  started with many coins  like this, and i can tell you: POOLs almost always  fuck up at the every beginning: going offline,  not synching, showing wrong diff etc:)

You mean almost always DEVS fuck up the source ...

And also, your lame shit does not work.

FAGGOT ALERT

DOH

Thanks bro!
Activity: 98

Read Sammy's previous posts for a good laugh. He's like that guy that sits in the basement all day complaining his mom burnt his rice krispy treats. Not happy with this launch, however, Sammy makes it worth it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
WHy? i am simple user=) Everyone could mine just solo. I really dont understand why you need pool at the beginning? Grin Roll Eyes

Rented 60MH/s for 3 hours or so. Yes I'm pissed and it's my own fault for thinking people have their shit together on a launch pool.

yeah dude. You should have read  any launch  topics, then you could there are any smooth launch. Especially pools need few hours to  stabilize
Activity: 28
0 accepted, 6000 rejects

We are using diff 1 for sha256 and diff 2^-20 for scrypt. Though it's like bitcoin and litecoin, it's too small comparing with nowadays mining hardware... First blocks are almost mined immediately, thus your share is easily staled.

Dev,

Any chance you can take a look at the the github repo and try to build from another machine to test it?  I just tried on a different PC and it still fails with the same error trying to build  fusioncoind

Thanks.

The source is fucked up ... the files aren't chmod`ed properly and the share folder is missing ... you can take the share folder from litecoin, chmod 777 everything and it will compile ...

Well, i  started with many coins  like this, and i can tell you: POOLs almost always  fuck up at the every beginning: going offline,  not synching, showing wrong diff etc:)

You mean almost always DEVS fuck up the source ...

And also, your lame shit does not work.

FAGGOT ALERT
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
Has anyone gotten it compiled on Ubuntu?
Activity: 282
Activity: 89
Escrow Services Provided
hashing.at just went up into thin air...the page just says "This page is under construction at the moment"
Activity: 266

http://doges.org/index.php/topic,5586.0.html
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
lol, this must be my 10 GHS:))

i say that screams for a community giveaway lol

looks good Smiley

10gh is not much either so you did well, imagine someone putting one of those 3TH asics on this coin now Smiley they would be getting a few blocks coming in Smiley

Just solo 2 blocks now... so working okay so far. Will go to a pool when they are stable later.
Activity: 434
Wallet out of sync HELP !!
my wallet stop working sometimes. I had have to restart it. But now, when diff constantly  increases it works without any problems
Activity: 282
Activity: 98

I wouldn't get too excited yet. You already know.. if too many people are frustrated with the results, they'll go elsewhere and the coin doesn't blow up.
Activity: 51
i kept getting "worker banned" on hashing.at....WTF?

add --no-submit-stale to your cgminer.
Activity: 386
0 accepted, 6000 rejects

Dev,

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: