Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC]FusionCoin updated! Arbitrary message & Decentralized advertisement - page 7. (Read 50629 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
now the question is can I merge mine this while mining MED? That would be fantastic.

No
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Can we vote for our self?  Tongue

If so, I vote for the first one.

Sure. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
now the question is can I merge mine this while mining MED? That would be fantastic.
Activity: 434

+1

Here are all the LOGO submissions for now. These logos came from dawj20(1)   BeepBeep2   JoeMattie   dawj20(2)   Anthropolis  chromosoma

Let's Vote Now.

Logo with white background shown on dark and light:

Transparent background and semi transparent "F":

Concept based on the original:

What do you all think of my logo?

on white matte:

on black matte:

Here ya go, my submission for the new logo bounty. Available in any size and format, just let me know Smiley

Thanks,  rewards will be given for your submission. We would prefer flat design of the new logo. We'll release guidelines on OP and arrange a vote for the final new logo. Keep updates.

Flat like this? As in without any shadowing, bevels, or emboss? I'm just throwing around ideas to get some ideas flowing around Smiley it's okay if you totally hate it lol.

Ok, this is my logo attempt:)

You miss the Merge Mining part, and you should list the original thread.

Done.

Sent, Transaction ID: 594fa500c2cd22970e45269e91395022020326f6420a4cd4b2ae9942451c90d4
yo i made a little animation, maybe it draws some people here, is that bounty worthy? if so: FevPSNdGFQ7PJQa65dh43h6PTkbY5LJbXT
thanks!

Appreciate. Good video, but a little short.

Hi fusioncoin,

Any ETA on when the logo will be chosen? I have some ideas for the website revamp, but it is hard to work on without knowing what logo will be used.

Thanks
yo i made a little animation, maybe it draws some people here, is that bounty worthy? if so: FevPSNdGFQ7PJQa65dh43h6PTkbY5LJbXT
thanks!

http://youtu.be/nLm2ll1o45U

Appreciate. Good video, but a little short.
Activity: 98
so many
keep up the work on this, a lot of good ideas in the ANN post, good luck with this coin. Smiley
I mean why are they not on the pool? and if someone does solo mining does he get ltc??

They are not on the official pool,  there must be a big LTC pool merge mining FSC, but we don't know which one. with 10GH, i'm sure they got LTC.

Update:
We've checked auxiliary PoW of some blocks, what we can tell is that someone is merged mining LTC with FSC. However, there's nothing in the coinbase script to identify which pool it is.

prolly manic mining
Hm, Net Hashrate is going down. I  suppose many  people mining SHAcoin right now, but  they willgo somewhere else since this coin will go to PoS mode soon
Activity: 266
thanks!

http://youtu.be/nLm2ll1o45U

Just in case you missed my post:
 I did Russian translation:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5730718

My Address: FWFJD8D1Z7KcVLPg1TwTbDhTc58jUwFM5y

You miss the Merge Mining part, and you should list the original thread.

Done.
I mean why are they not on the pool? and if someone does solo mining does he get ltc??

They are not on the official pool,  there must be a big LTC pool merge mining FSC, but we don't know which one. with 10GH, i'm sure they got LTC.

Update:
We've checked auxiliary PoW of some blocks, what we can tell is that someone is merged mining LTC with FSC. However, there's nothing in the coinbase script to identify which pool it is.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Activity: 229
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Many pools closing because non profit of this coin.
Even official pool past 8 hour last found block.... shame
Pages:
Jump to: