Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FxTC] 🔴FxTC Coin | Core 0.18 | Masternodes | Multi-Algo | Dynamic Rewards - page 3. (Read 25480 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
hi guys. I have 1060 3gb x11. What algo preffer for me? lyra2z or x16r? Please help me with this trouble. thanks you.
You can use any algorithm you like. The only difference is that on some algorithms, AMD cards are more effective (Lyra2z), on others they take their place according to the power. For example, rx580 with the correct miner
 with linux works as 1080ti. My personal preference is of course lyra2z. Since the cards on this algorithm have an extremely low temperature.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hi guys. I have 1060 3gb x11. What algo preffer for me? lyra2z or x16r? Please help me with this trouble. thanks you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 21
Spreading the word is good , but also FairMine.pro payouts need to be accurate ! Been mining FXTC and according to my miner setup already two blocks found ! PayOut and wallet say : NOTHING , 0000`s !
Am I being Robbed ?
Talked to fairmine.pro on discord and they are saying my L3+ miner is making a mistake saying two blocks found ! Is that even possible , a miner that lies to you ....

To spread the word about FxTC wider we are launching Translation bounty now. Reward for Bitcointalk announcement translation is 20 FxTC. PM me your results here or on Discord. Thank you. (Note: Russian and German translations already reserved)

If you know exact time or block number just check in explorer if blockhash is the same as your miner found or check block reward address if it was rewarded into that pool.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Spreading the word is good , but also FairMine.pro payouts need to be accurate ! Been mining FXTC and according to my miner setup already two blocks found ! PayOut and wallet say : NOTHING , 0000`s !
Am I being Robbed ?
Talked to fairmine.pro on discord and they are saying my L3+ miner is making a mistake saying two blocks found ! Is that even possible , a miner that lies to you ....

To spread the word about FxTC wider we are launching Translation bounty now. Reward for Bitcointalk announcement translation is 20 FxTC. PM me your results here or on Discord. Thank you. (Note: Russian and German translations already reserved)
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
copper member
What the purpose of this coin? I not found in website.

+1

What's the use case ?
Is there any roadmap ?

Why "Fx" ?

FxTC because FTC is already there and it is always bad idea to have same coin ticker with another coin. Detailed roadmap will be published soon but as we already published purpose of this coin is to be the best coin to replace fiat currencies and become the world-wide payment method for goods and services. Thanks to dynamic nature of coin price should be stable and mining nicehash resistant.
Activity: 49
What the purpose of this coin? I not found in website.

+1

What's the use case ?
Is there any roadmap ?

Why "Fx" ?
copper member
To get the reward you 6+ MN online, now only 5. The reward for MN will increase over time.

Did you find out how many coins it takes to get a MN?  tia  Smiley
now: 1017.55544802

lol . and how the masternode can stay up? do we need to reup it every time?

Don't worry. Your masternode will stay up. Once you start masternode with valid collateral value it will stay valid forever.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
To get the reward you 6+ MN online, now only 5. The reward for MN will increase over time.

lol . and how the masternode can stay up? do we need to reup it every time?
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Evil Pool
Code:
SHA256d server: stratum+tcp://evil.ru:3335 username: password: c=FxTC-sha256d
high diff port
Code:
Scrypt server: stratum+tcp://evil.ru:3435 username: password: c=FxTC-scrypt
Code:
X11 server: stratum+tcp://evil.ru:3535 username: password: c=FxTC-x11
Code:
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://evil.ru:3835 -u -p c=FxTC-nist5
Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://evil.ru:4555 -u -p c=FxTC-lyra2z
lyra2z - 0.25% fee

Payouts every hour, 0.5% fee
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
The reserve funds going to have to be burned as the dev fee is enough. This coin is very low emission and hard as hell to accumulate.
Activity: 399
Merit: 101

Activity: 2
copper member

As mentioned in coin info you can check actual value anytime by RPC command: masternode collateral
Activity: 130
Merit: 3

FxTC on Umine.org pool.

https://umine.org/

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:4553 -u FXTC_WALLET -p c=FXTC
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3433 -u FXTC_WALLET -p c=FXTC
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3636 -u FXTC_WALLET -p c=FXTC
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3533 -u FXTC_WALLET -p c=FXTC
Low fee 0.5%.
Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday*.
Activity: 53

Activity: 399
Merit: 101
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I wanted to clarify, m \ n earned? what percentage goes to m \ n?
Pages:
Jump to: