Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN][Game] ETH.TOWN: To the new heights! ✅✅✅ - page 2. (Read 11352 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
@ninjacob

Trying to send you a pm but you have the newbie option turned off in your profile

Profile -> Personal message options -> allow newbies to send you PMs.
Activity: 75
Sasha for 21 ETH!  It's heating up in a hurry.

Right after the HOT POTATO skyrocketed to almost 20 ETH O_O

Hot Potato at almost 30 ETH now o.O

Invested in this project, looks amazing and can't wait for the creators to reveal even more about it.

Keep the good work.
Activity: 52

Right after the HOT POTATO skyrocketed to almost 20 ETH O_O
@Notin2 - Agree 100%.  I've been waiting for a solid mobile team to come out with something on the blockchain.  On top of the awesome execution thus far, the character artwork is amazing.

Got my custom character on order.   Grin
I can't wait for the alpha release!

OP - Did the team get all of the codes from the first thread?  
It looks like the airdrop includes FB now.  When I submitted it was just Twitter and the old BCT thread.

Oh Nice! You'll get your custom hero soon!

Yes, we got all the codes. And the airdrop rules changed now as well.
Activity: 42
Let me start by saying Dopest Ethereum base game i have come across so far in blockchain, this team are committed to what they want to offer and its gonna be real big, i really love the idea of the way sales of heroes are been done through auction, really amazing.

Eth_town will be a force to recon with, very interesting project the best of its kind so far i have seen, this is definitely a long term hold, this is what you see when professionals come together to deliver an exceptional project. Great job guys, following this project all the way.

Thanks for such a wonderful feedback! Indeed, we want this game to be the best on the market!
Activity: 42
@Notin2 - Agree 100%.  I've been waiting for a solid mobile team to come out with something on the blockchain.  On top of the awesome execution thus far, the character artwork is amazing.

Got my custom character on order.   Grin
I can't wait for the alpha release!

OP - Did the team get all of the codes from the first thread?  
It looks like the airdrop includes FB now.  When I submitted it was just Twitter and the old BCT thread.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Let me start by saying Dopest Ethereum base game i have come across so far in blockchain, this team are committed to what they want to offer and its gonna be real big, i really love the idea of the way sales of heroes are been done through auction, really amazing.

Eth_town will be a force to recon with, very interesting project the best of its kind so far i have seen, this is definitely a long term hold, this is what you see when professionals come together to deliver an exceptional project. Great job guys, following this project all the way.
News:

Kim auction ended at 15.1 ETH mark (F2POOL's Wang Chun got it).
Hot Potato price raised from 0 to 11.47 in 20(!) minutes (everyone loves hot potatoes).

We've got 2 new super heroes on sale: Fabulous Sasha and Pac-Man. Currenlty it costs 1.2 ETH to grab each!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYvnc3kXkAAtz3i.jpg:large
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
I am monitoring this.

Invested a bit, really like your idea

https://eth.town/page/etown
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Guys F2POOL's Wang Chun joined the presale those are great news. We will have whales in the game huhu I'm so excited!
i think we are getting closer to seeing some gameplay previews and this is gonna be so cool.sounds promising
Activity: 59
Looking forward to this quite a lot. Hopefully it'll "be more game" than what we've seen so far in the space.
By the way, 450 heroes were sold!

Wow, that is awesome, that means that we will have large gaming community soon. I'm waiting for game release, I'm so excited.
By the way, 450 heroes were sold!
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
How many characters did you guys buy? also, did you get any of the floor shares?
The point is that this game got more dynamics from all crypto related games together. Because of that, this game gains my attention and this is the first game where I can see long-term gameplay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
This project is really developing nicely.  It's refreshing to see actual progress instead of fluff and empty promises.

Not to mention, the team has developed mobile games before. Look on the team's site. The graphics, functionality, and concepts are excellent. Can't wait when the game launches.

Actual progress on an actual game coming from people who work in the domain, big difference from all the "games" we had so far.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
This project is really developing nicely.  It's refreshing to see actual progress instead of fluff and empty promises.

Actual progress on an actual game coming from people who work in the domain, big difference from all the "games" we had so far.
Pages:
Jump to: