Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 87. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please send coins accordingly. Thanks dev in advance 
how much coins per post?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Firstly i feel little disappointed because some of people just receive their coin then immediately change their signture

Secondly some people still complain that too little coins supply for the application,many of them even thought our dev hide large amount of coins for selling,i had to reiterate that we are not the same with other coins just provide huge amount for free giving,cause it will no help to the coin itself,all of our plan was around of the coin furture,make it could be using,circulation and recycling,we know that may be a long way to reach,so we hope people who really pay attenton to us could give more patience

Finally,this weekend we had to discuss about the detail with our cooperators,hence update will delay to 18th May,and the 8th 9th list coins aslo will be sent within this weekend!

Hope this time we could get more update information to everyone who love GLC! Kiss

Offering up front payments in this forum is a bad choice.
Plus , checking the amount of newbies accounts ....the picture is far worse
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Hello dev,

I posted here: http://www.gameleague.co/index.php?topic=1231.0 and I'm now on your 10th round list

I have also updated signature to include my GLC address there

Please send coins accordingly. Thanks dev in advance  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Look interesting. Combining game and coin.
good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

support dev again. my signature remain until the game come out.  Grin
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
I noticed that you still have not added me to the list. Could you please add me? Thank you!
Activity: 532
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
10th list on http://www.gameleague.co/index.php?topic=1241.0

Please look carefully for our rule
And please be aware that the effective reply of 10th round will counting after this post.
thanks dve, I am in the list. Wink
Activity: 89
Firstly i feel little disappointed because some of people just receive their coin then immediately change their signture

Secondly some people still complain that too little coins supply for the application,many of them even thought our dev hide large amount of coins for selling,i had to reiterate that we are not the same with other coins just provide huge amount for free giving,cause it will no help to the coin itself,all of our plan was around of the coin furture,make it could be using,circulation and recycling,we know that may be a long way to reach,so we hope people who really pay attenton to us could give more patience

Finally,this weekend we had to discuss about the detail with our cooperators,hence update will delay to 18th May,and the 8th 9th list coins aslo will be sent within this weekend!

Hope this time we could get more update information to everyone who love GLC! Kiss
only focus on GLC, my mind is unshakable
Activity: 15

I fully understand the difficulties Dev, I support you, Dev.
Activity: 21
good luck, other guys will get their coin but noe me...
Activity: 910

support you dev ,,,I have received the coin for a long time,but still keep the siganature ,good future coin
Activity: 93
the game looks good, though maybe for kids.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Posted to the forum~
I am in the 10th round list ,GLC Wallet address added ,thanks !
Activity: 65
Posted to the forum~
Wallet address added to my signatures ,thanks !
Activity: 70
Posted to the forum~
I like GameleagueCoin ,thanks !
Activity: 126
I like this coin , it is great!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

People are going to change signatures after they get paid. It's just part of life around here.

This is why I hate the concept of "add us to your signature to get a stake." More long-term and reputable members of the community should be included (without the signature requirement) because we can help promote the site in non-spammy ways.
Activity: 126

Great, Dev, Thx for your update.
Pages:
Jump to: