Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™Masternodes✅Scrypt✅Official Exchange✅RL🌱backed✅💫🚀🌛 - page 17. (Read 46601 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I recently remembered that I have a windows wallet with a bit of 420G in it, is there any way to switch it out for MRJA?

past that point you will have to sell on 420G market then get MRJA

That would be fine, but my 420g wallet took hours to synchronize & has now been stuck on "out of sync" with all of my coins in "stake" (and unspendable). I've restarted the wallet and my pc- with no luck. Any advice?

I will see if the node is still running
Activity: 5
I recently remembered that I have a windows wallet with a bit of 420G in it, is there any way to switch it out for MRJA?

That would be fine, but my 420g wallet took hours to synchronize & has now been stuck on "out of sync" with all of my coins in "stake" (and unspendable). I've restarted the wallet and my pc- with no luck. Any advice?
Activity: 56

Activity: 5
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Possibly not enough wallets upgraded as well, need at least 51% of new version running on the network to enforce new staking rules
Anyone just getting orphans when staking since the new wallet release?

Yes, same here

@ganjaman please look into this
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Yes, same here
Activity: 163
no updates, no volume. Future for your coin?
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
You havent worked with me? also no user should listen to that post ...

If users really want to gather funds to get on another exchange we can set something up from the dev team ( Middle man process) .

Activity: 17
Hello MRJA community!
I am one of the managers of group traders with over 40k members.
We always anticipate the future trends of the market. At this moment, when btc is leveling off and money is flowing into the crypto, the top coin has risen sharply at too high a price, followed by the potential coin with extremely small and cheap volume. We recognize that mrja is one of them. But with the current situation of Nova exchange, traders can not deposit btc to buy potential shares, so having a new exchange is really really important.
We worked with dev but no efficiency.

So I need the helps of the MRJA community to contribute btc to a new exchange.

We will send the form and make the procedures available to the exchanges after a full btc (coinexchange) or 2.5 btc (cryptopia).

ETH: 0xfff7c5B5fFB8Ab64AF1946Cfb0EE90260b0211b1
BTC: 151XfSte3ta58zoXsY2ZdasatNY2dfiPxY

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for this scammer!!!
To get more information, Please feel free to contact me via bitcointalk
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Hello MRJA community!
We always anticipate the future trends of the market. At this moment, when btc is leveling off and money is flowing into the crypto, the top coin has risen sharply at too high a price, followed by the potential coin with extremely small and cheap volume. We recognize that mrja is one of them. But with the current situation of Nova exchange, traders can not deposit btc to buy potential shares, so having a new exchange is really really important.

We will send the form and make the procedures available to the exchanges after a full btc (coinexchange) or 2.5 btc (cryptopia).

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for this scammer!!!
Activity: 17
Hello MRJA community!

To get more information, Please feel free to contact me via bitcointalk
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Glad to see you keep up the good work dev!
Wallet Update:

Changes:
Increased MN Payouts

https://github.com/legends420/GCFORK - updated

WINDOWS WALLET: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g11YpZ16OWj3O_veX4gZY1f1n7gF4Kh8

LINUX WALLET: https://ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/Ganja-qt-linuxwallet.tar.gz

MAC WALLET: WORKING ON

We ask that all users update ASAP to get your masternode payouts :smiley: Enjoy
It's a pity that these haters cannot be just deleted. I can only recommend to new users not to listen to it. You might miss out on a great investment opportunity...

yea true but nothing i can do about it except report it
Activity: 42
We have important information from Novaexchange management to share with you.
Please also find the latest information from our news page (https://novaexchange.com/news/).

Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.
Activity: 14
It's a pity that these haters cannot be just deleted. I can only recommend to new users not to listen to it. You might miss out on a great investment opportunity...
Do not you dare invest in projects of this developer! He's a liar and a scammer. Read about how he collected 6.5 and just left them to himself. He did not fulfill the promises on the listings, does not develop the project. The coin is absolutely worthless. And it all suits him!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243790.new#new

Reported again and if anyone has any questions you can just read the other thread as you can see this person is mad she invested in a charity coin and hasnt seen a return yet
He calls investing in a charitable coin "just give me away your BTC". You misinterpret everything you promised when you sold MN! This will be confirmed by any investor whom you deceived. You can continue to lie and make a joke of yourself. Everyone already understands who you are and this situation you can not fix. You have lost your reputation and reputation forever.

go read the thread you PAID for a MN thats what you paid for this isnt the thread for it goodbye
Where will you go to tell your mother! Which brought up such a creature as you.

your making yourself looks stupid i really dont care what you are posting we already been through this your just annoying at this point but its okay your keeping my threads at the top
Pages:
Jump to: