Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™Masternodes✅Scrypt✅Official Exchange✅RL🌱backed✅💫🚀🌛 - page 25. (Read 46601 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
thanks for the awnsers,
i did not register at the website yet, i though it was for the swap only. sound like the seed shop is already online there?
and yeah breeding was the word i was looking for Smiley

so in case of worldwide shipping, thats the customers duty to know if legal or not. most legal eu shops also have an anonymity option.

so do you grow buds or seeds? i understand there is a difference and it shouldnt be done at the same plant Wink

block 5500 should set the PoS Rate in motion or?
last block already 42h ago ... 3gh/s wont solve at 50k diff.

great buying opportunity right now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone notice a network stall?

Coin:   GanjaCoin
Blockhash:   140da29a69546bb3535f6671ab2bd1af7acd3a65a060d3e16a4a5b8c7964895a
Confirmations:   1
Height:   4055
Time:   2017-10-08 11:04:47
Difficulty:   52850.57232511
Bits:   1b013d71
Nonce:   2613578114
Version:   7
Size:   204 bytes
Flags:   proof-of-work stake-modifier
Previous Hash:   fbb16c1353d0873376b5f823713d17848a30115965aef11e6a6f016a4e59f3aa
Merkle Root:   2a849102e0078353a1e27ef8a37ad5f9308429571b589d56324df37bd29d03d6
Transactions:   1
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
if we look at Insane coin (ganja's big brother), it has 0 PoW blocks too https://pool.minertopia.org/explorer/INSN  I think this Velocity algo has nothing to do with this new GH's ASIC reality (hash rate spikes by big players, who can obtain 90% network hash rate for 10 mins and leave). And the key solution should be realize, why we have so low PoS blocks rate, fix it by coin distribution or smth like this. And then just wait, while 1TH x11 will cost 1 cent   Grin
drop 0.01 th/s at bilbotel to keep things moving faster if you can
Ye, drop it, if you can.
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
So the wallet stuck behind syncing is because of nicehash power?Huh

I'm compiling 4 node on my server. 24h full node. Some minuts and 'll share the node

we have 22 masternode already, you add 4 masternodes? wow Smiley good investment. like i said, this coin is very undervalued.
its a good time to jump on train before we take off after the network problems have been solved.

i noticed other coins do have the same problem now, its not only mrja.. blocktimes with 2 over two weeks is crazy.

yes the wallet is stuck because of nicehash power.
someone raises the diff and leaves, with an open block for 21 hours the wallet cant sync. it will sync once the block has been solved.

from the pool stats i first tought it was over. but we are still at 50333.4 diff.

drop 0.01 th/s at bilbotel to keep things moving faster if you can

btw, masternodes are paying, got my first payment today. but since the network is slow you cant really calculate with that.

starting at block 5500 masternodes will earn 50% and the network will get faster.

pow mining is only untill block 100000

ganjaman i streamlined the headline a little:

🌱[ANN]🌾GanjaCoin™⭕POW100k/POS-25%💰MN-50%✅SMN✅X11✅RL🌱backed✅Trade@Wallet✅🚀🌛

its good to have icon first, with lots of tabs open you find it more quickly.
also i tried to cramp more info in it. as soon as more vip info are available i would advertise it too. same with online shop.

also i do have some questions:

is this a legal operation? (warehouse) i guess so but i couldnt read it.
whats your target seed market? i mean worldwide? only california(us) or europe?
target dispenceries market?

i think it would greatly help the value of the coin if you provide pictures and more info about the current operation and a roadmap for the shops.
i mean warehouse sound a little anonymous. the best weed comes from labs, laboratorys with perfect conditions. if its the size of a warehouse than even better Wink

as a farmer you should have info about your plants, heritage and quallity. do you create new plants yourself too? whats the word... aw well you know what i mean.
its all advertising material... lets grow this coin to its real value...
Activity: 700
Merit: 304

I'm compiling 4 node on my server. 24h full node. Some minuts and 'll share the node

great Thank you
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning

Activity: 84
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added MRJA, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=MRJA as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in MRJA:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u i8XJoo3pgBy2pKzggdEctmmmfXvSeqed4y -p c=MRJA 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u i8XJoo3pgBy2pKzggdEctmmmfXvSeqed4y -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: i8XJoo3pgBy2pKzggdEctmmmfXvSeqed4y

I have 5000 coin 420G what can i do with them now?

Sell them on the market or stake them

where i can buy ganjacoin and does masternodes have been implementated here ?

here
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MRJA/

and we have masternodes and shared masternodes ..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

where i can buy ganjacoin and does masternodes have been implementated here ?

i put one D3 right now lets see if it helps
thank you for that d3, it helped a lot, could you put it back?  Grin

send 500gh at th coin and then stop after block found?
Yes, just find block, wait 10 min, find another one. Then diff drops after 2-4 blocks. But miner with this wallet iJuwXxfs3wVTa4Dvnf6b1jRhQbYQknYfqT , comes every time when diff drops, solo farms low diff blocks, puts diff to 70-80k and leaves. Maybe it's just someone optimizing his profits. But as a result network stucks. No one wants to mine ganja with these tricks  Angry
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Oh, hell ... Why not Heroin Coin? It seems to me, because of such ICO, as yours, China has banned crypto-currencies in its territory

Heroin kills people , this isnt ICO and i could care less what china does lol

i just swallowed all my words, i know its unhealty but some things doesnt need to be said here.
also there is no(forever) arguing with his mindset. everybody got some opinion.

i successfully build Ganjad on 2gb ram with virtualbox. i try to move it to vps now.

Oh, hell ... Why not Heroin Coin? It seems to me, because of such ICO, as yours, China has banned crypto-currencies in its territory

Heroin kills people , this isnt ICO and i could care less what china does lol
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Two hours at current speed.
Target block time is around 10 mins.
I already dropped diff at morning, but this guy came and rised it again , look at blocks 3834-3838
Here is the picture with graph

oh nice i didnt notice that the network already moved, i just send my collateral from nova to wallet and im fully synced.
i guess the whole point of slowing the network is to make fudders sell cheap ?

i dont think i understood how you drop the diff?

send 500gh at th coin and then stop after block found?
Activity: 112
Two hours at current speed.
Target block time is around 10 mins.
I already dropped diff at morning, but this guy came and rised it again , look at blocks 3834-3838
Here is the picture with graph
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
could someone calculate the estimate time with our current hashpower to solve the block?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

It's not an ICO
Pages:
Jump to: