Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Gaugecash - First DeFi Monetary System - page 2. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

GaugeCash project has proved that be one of the best project so far, the team members are very experienced and work hard to grow more and this could possibly boost the growth of this project..

I have no doubt about it, of course, but now I cannot write like that with certainty.

What is the community acquisition strategy to make the GaugeCash platform go globally?

By following their social networks, we find out their strategy, it is a pity that they do not have a tg group, it would be a good chat to discuss such issues
brand new
Activity: 0

Hey guys, are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?

I think the team is quite experienced and we shouldn't worry about it.
Activity: 6

Hello there, do you have a YouTube video review about your project so that I can learn more about it?

It looks like not, but you can find out better about the project by reading their website and following their social media.
brand new

Can you tell me where is the best place to keep track of the team's actions and to find out about upcoming updates about the project?

I think that the best option for this would be Twitter, because it is an active social network for this.

Don't have a tg group? I don't see any link to it

It seems that no, I also sent a message to him, but did not find it
Activity: 6
The idea of ​​your project is not new in cryptocurrency, but how you are going to implement them differs from many others, and this interests many
brand new
Hello team, where can I find more info on this project and how to invest?
Activity: 40
Hi team, may I ask what are the major achievements of your project within this time period?
Activity: 5
What is the community acquisition strategy to make the GaugeCash platform go globally?
Activity: 11
Hello there, do you have a YouTube video review about your project so that I can learn more about it?
Activity: 22
Can you tell me where is the best place to keep track of the team's actions and to find out about upcoming updates about the project?
brand new
Don't have a tg group? I don't see any link to it
Activity: 7

Yes, I agree with you, and I also liked it here that you backed up the value of GaugeCash with the blockchain class

Yes, this can be seen in many projects, I expect something new from this project, after some updates I hope that it will be revealed
Activity: 3

Hello everyone, I see your project is new, and I like your ideas because they look realistic

May it be more interesting to watch how they will implement their plans
Activity: 3

I don't quite understand the essence of your project, what benefits can it bring to the community, investors and you?

There are links to their website and social media, read there and you will find the answer to that.
brand new

Your project looks interesting, what do you think about the current market situation and can it somehow influence you?

The market is falling now, but I think that now it will not greatly affect this project
Activity: 2
Yes, I agree with you, and I also liked it here that you backed up the value of GaugeCash with the blockchain class
brand new
Hello everyone, I see your project is new, and I like your ideas because they look realistic
Activity: 18
I don't quite understand the essence of your project, what benefits can it bring to the community, investors and you?
Pages:
Jump to: