Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GCH] Galaxy Cash, PoW, PoS, Multialgo, Masternodes, No Premine - page 29. (Read 22720 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
how to check in the correct I chain or not?
see block explorer

After 4984 block, released 1.1.1.3 version and added two mining algorithms and replaced difficulty retarget for this, if you mine with oldest 1.1.1.2 - you mine on forked chain, i warned of this before update release...

Is that means lose all coins after each updates? I was mining at latest wallet in that time, and after update all coins are lose, usually after fork coins save at address but there is not worked, very very weird system
Again, you lost coins only because of your inattention, how many coins do you have?
I haven`t problems with attention, get last version from this thread and github on that time, I can understand if I lost the part of coins that I mined after fork, but lose all, that`s look very strange. I mined about 1300 coins.
You use dumpprivkey\importprivkey?
When you mine new block in solo, reward added to reserved wallet addresses, not to your address, if you delete wallet without send all mined coins to your address, you will lose them.
Something like this happened. When upgrading to new version of wallet, you do not need delete wallet.dat!
In order to avoid the recurrence of this situation, use dumpwallet \ importwallet command or send all mined coins to one address after mining.
Give your wallet address, i will compensate for your loss.
I know about all coins to one address, but I can`t to do that bcs wallet was offline after release new version, I dumped current wallet.dat and then update wallet and after that stack drop to zero and importwallet or importprivkey don`t work.

My current address is
Code:
GVjvWzXBZMdzyuisE84z31MGDMRhF19nHt
  I hope i don`t lose any coin again after next wallet update
importwallet command not import wallet from wallet.dat, this command import wallet from dump, created by dumpwallet command(this command dump all keypool of your wallet to file).
If you have old wallet.dat just put it back to GalaxyCash data folder.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
how to check in the correct I chain or not?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
After 4984 block, released 1.1.1.3 version and added two mining algorithms and replaced difficulty retarget for this, if you mine with oldest 1.1.1.2 - you mine on forked chain, i warned of this before update release...

Is that means lose all coins after each updates? I was mining at latest wallet in that time, and after update all coins are lose, usually after fork coins save at address but there is not worked, very very weird system
Again, you lost coins only because of your inattention, how many coins do you have?
I haven`t problems with attention, get last version from this thread and github on that time, I can understand if I lost the part of coins that I mined after fork, but lose all, that`s look very strange. I mined about 1300 coins.
When you mine new block in solo, reward added to reserved wallet addresses, not to your address, if you delete wallet without send all mined coins to your address, you will lose them.
Something like this happened. When upgrading to new version of wallet, you do not need delete wallet.dat!
In order to avoid the recurrence of this situation, use dumpwallet \ importwallet command or send all mined coins to one address after mining.
I know about all coins to one address, but I can`t to do that bcs wallet was offline after release new version, I dumped current wallet.dat and then update wallet and after that stack drop to zero and importwallet or importprivkey don`t work.

My current address is
Code:
GVjvWzXBZMdzyuisE84z31MGDMRhF19nHt
  I hope i don`t lose any coin again after next wallet update

Are all of the mining issues resolved yet? @dev.
The only problem that exists at the moment is just one node(vds with weak hardware). I'm going to buy a block explorer and node on https://thecryptochat.net/ but when i can not say.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Has anyone checked the wallet and miners for viruses or did everyone just compile themselves?  Dev seems active on here and Github, considering mining this.  Are all of the mining issues resolved yet? @dev.

Compiled wallet and miners are clear.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Has anyone checked the wallet and miners for viruses or did everyone just compile themselves?  Dev seems active on here and Github, considering mining this.  Are all of the mining issues resolved yet? @dev.

When will stable wallet been? With full sync and import key with coins?
Most stable wallet at this moment is 1.1.1.3

In future in 1.1.1.4 version, i improve stability, decrease dev reward from 16% to 1%.
Maybe in the future i will add Proof Of Stake and switch build system to CMake.

Ok, but where is my coin? Why after importprivkey or importwallet (from version 1.1.1.2), my balance still 0?
Because of your inattention, you lose your coins! Always check your blockchain with block explorer and check news about coin...

Now i can't mine. rejected every time.
Maybe you change mining algo? In debug console enter getminingalgo command for check your mining algorithm.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Now i can't mine. rejected every time.

May be few connections to the network? Slow internet? I am mined 30 blocks today, everything works.

Are you sure you were mining on right chain in 1.1.1.2?  The wallet used to fork very easily (it still sometimes forks now, though less so in my limited experience). I am now keeping a full node running in the hope that it helps others stay synced.
I`m mining on wallet from github, at one time mining was stop bcs dev release new version, I doing dumpwallet on old version and then upgrade the wallet, and now after importprivkey in Recieve tab created new addresses but balance is zero, wtf???
Activity: 154

In future in 1.1.1.4 version, i improve stability, decrease dev reward from 16% to 1%.

Ok, but where is my coin? Why after importprivkey or importwallet (from version 1.1.1.2), my balance still 0?

Are you sure you were mining on right chain in 1.1.1.2?  The wallet used to fork very easily (it still sometimes forks now, though less so in my limited experience). I am now keeping a full node running in the hope that it helps others stay synced.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Before update wallet backup wallet.dat .

dev! make a request coinmarkets.com(free)
Maybe coinsmarkets.com?

i like the activity on github ....looks promising
Thank you, i try give to project as much time as possible

In future in 1.1.1.4 version, i improve stability, change difficulty retarget from every block to every hour and replace dev reward from 16% to 1%.

Yeah, try for coinsmarkets listing!

Thanks for being an active dev, even with all the forking issues.  I'm trying to make sure I only use my wallet as long as the block height stays the same as the explorer.

Explorer take blockchain info from main node.

What is prevented from GalaxyCash being added to Coinsmarkets? Several coins with less meaning join them very easily, are they asking for some FEE to accept GalaxyCash? I'd like to buy some GCH. Roll Eyes
I send request on coinsmarkets.
Maybe coinsmarkets.com?

In future in 1.1.1.4 version, i improve stability, change difficulty retarget from every block to every hour and replace dev reward from 16% to 1%.

Yeah, try for coinsmarkets listing!

Thanks for being an active dev, even with all the forking issues.  I'm trying to make sure I only use my wallet as long as the block height stays the same as the explorer.
Maybe coinsmarkets.com?

If you mine this, be VERY careful as the x12 miner executables have been compiled by the dev. Double the risk of putting unknown software on your machine, because you have the wallet AND the miner. Would be good to compile both from source if you plan on mining this.

Good point, thanks but no thanks lol.

Meh just build from source or use a virtual machine.  Easy peasy.
Pages:
Jump to: