Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web - page 5. (Read 597139 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
@Kuriko

What do you mean speculative? All these numbers are from the blog posts go check them yourself. And with messengers more users = more valuable network. This is enough imo (and this my speculation) to put gems at around 10k satoshi, it just needs to get noticed.

Also what this does show is that there is progress, the team has been updating the client ~ once a month and users have been growing, which is the metric of success for a mess anger.

Speculative for your projected userbase. Not knowing how many users remain after downloading and testing it.

More users = more users as simple as that when you dint know how to monetise your userbase you get what you have right now. A price 3x time below the initial offering which was presentend as a total lie. I am yet to see something from the ae integrated into gems , i am yet to see a single marketing session done on getgems. But i keep seeing paykey here and there projecting its official marketing and launch in the coming months. Thats the type of commitment they dont give to getgems. Im an investor and so far nothing has been done to bring value to my investment thats exactly what it is.

A  couple bugs being fixed now and then fir the past year  thats all we got here. Show me the features discussed during the ico session.

Im holding gems but daniel is out there over marketing paykey.. yea thats pretty fair to who ever invested here right.

Has the Getgems team asked for the final payout for the Attention Economy? NO THEY HAVE NOT! Why? Because what they have now is not the final AE. IT'S NOT FINISHED YET. I would be worried if they asked for the final payment but they haven't.  Until then, why don't we wait patiently and see what they develop?

When they are finished with the AE they will announce it in a blog post and then ask for the money. You want inside information? To bad, they'll announce it when they are ready and we'll all be on  the same playing field. It's what respectable companies do.

Sorry did not understand the respectavle companie part since theyve played investors in order to fund a side proje t that has become their main project
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
@Kuriko

What do you mean speculative? All these numbers are from the blog posts go check them yourself. And with messengers more users = more valuable network. This is enough imo (and this my speculation) to put gems at around 10k satoshi, it just needs to get noticed.

Also what this does show is that there is progress, the team has been updating the client ~ once a month and users have been growing, which is the metric of success for a mess anger.

Speculative for your projected userbase. Not knowing how many users remain after downloading and testing it.

More users = more users as simple as that when you dint know how to monetise your userbase you get what you have right now. A price 3x time below the initial offering which was presentend as a total lie. I am yet to see something from the ae integrated into gems , i am yet to see a single marketing session done on getgems. But i keep seeing paykey here and there projecting its official marketing and launch in the coming months. Thats the type of commitment they dont give to getgems. Im an investor and so far nothing has been done to bring value to my investment thats exactly what it is.

A  couple bugs being fixed now and then fir the past year  thats all we got here. Show me the features discussed during the ico session.

Im holding gems but daniel is out there over marketing paykey.. yea thats pretty fair to who ever invested here right.

Has the Getgems team asked for the final payout for the Attention Economy? NO THEY HAVE NOT! Why? Because what they have now is not the final AE. IT'S NOT FINISHED YET. I would be worried if they asked for the final payment but they haven't.  Until then, why don't we wait patiently and see what they develop?

When they are finished with the AE they will announce it in a blog post and then ask for the money. You want inside information? To bad, they'll announce it when they are ready and we'll all be on  the same playing field. It's what respectable companies do.

@Kuriko

A  couple bugs being fixed now and then fir the past year  thats all we got here. Show me the features discussed during the ico session.

Activity: 119
@Kuriko

Nuff said.

Nuff said? On speculative user growth? Alright what happen then? Earning 1/10 of a penny daily from cheap priced add that has no value to both advertisers and viewers.. We sure are going far in this direction. Saying 1/10 of a penny is generous tho.
Gemz is now only worth $0.007? My gemz value keeps going down.
Any updates that will make its value rises?I dont want do dump mine.

Apparently asking for updates from this team result in the answer "soon" even if the next update is irrelevant to us investors .

Fixing bugs a year later thats were the devepment is at.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

Yeah. Find a dev who gives a shit and give him the last 200K to develop an AE
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 135

Nuff said.

Those are clearly good numbers but you must agree that it's quite concerning Daniel has not answered any of the valid questions that have been asked over the last month.

Nah, let's just follow SkryptoDude's lead and invest blindly lol.
Activity: 154

Nuff said.

Those are clearly good numbers but you must agree that it's quite concerning Daniel has not answered any of the valid questions that have been asked over the last month.
Activity: 119
Honestly this coin is complete trash and the support is a total joke.

I lost a bunch of coins when I sent gems from the getgems messenger to poloniex. They disappeared from my account and were never registered on the blockchain. They just vanished.

I've opened a ticket and talked to the peled about it only to be ignored for over a month now.  

Not only that but I was a significant investor in the ICO and never received any of the air drop. The coin is dead and the development is dead. They really never developed anything anyways, they just cloned the telgram messanger. They got your money and are finished.  It is really is too bad, cause there could have been something here.

I understand people are trying to prop the coin up to get some of their investment back but honestly just accept your loss and move on.

I am sorry you lost your coins and hope the Getgems team can still get it resolved. There can be a number of reasons why. When it comes to crypto, sometimes we can be our own worst enemy. I remember when I first started. Security and just the general knowledge of your coins can be a big issue, you have to know a little about what you are doing in that area.

For instance, in order to get the airdrop there was an e-mail sent out to all the ICO holders. A response to that e-mail was necessary in order to collect the ICO portion of the airdrop. If you had changed e-mails or did not respond to that e-mail you would not get the airdrop. All I can do is speculate on your situation. The support is a little thin, and Getgems can't afford to spend all the ICO money educating people about crypto.

Nobody is trying to "prop the coin up" ....just trying to "counter" all the FUD (lies) coming from this board. It's hard for me to read and not respond.

Throwing the "baby out with the bath water" is not a good solution. Again, I hope you can get your situation resolved, and am sorry for your temporary loss.

I replied to the email about the air drop.

Ive been in crypto for years. This was not my mistake. I have a screenshot of the transaction.

I hope someone from the Getgems team will read this and get it resolved for you. It can be very frustrating. Don't give up....If it's at all possible they will make it right for you.
Activity: 153

I lost a bunch of coins when I sent gems from the getgems messenger to poloniex. They disappeared from my account and were never registered on the blockchain. They just vanished.

I've opened a ticket and talked to the peled about it only to be ignored for over a month now.  

Not only that but I was a significant investor in the ICO and never received any of the air drop. The coin is dead and the development is dead. They really never developed anything anyways, they just cloned the telgram messanger. They got your money and are finished.  It is really is too bad, cause there could have been something here.

I understand people are trying to prop the coin up to get some of their investment back but honestly just accept your loss and move on.

I am sorry you lost your coins and hope the Getgems team can still get it resolved. There can be a number of reasons why. When it comes to crypto, sometimes we can be our own worst enemy. I remember when I first started. Security and just the general knowledge of your coins can be a big issue, you have to know a little about what you are doing in that area.

For instance, in order to get the airdrop there was an e-mail sent out to all the ICO holders. A response to that e-mail was necessary in order to collect the ICO portion of the airdrop. If you had changed e-mails or did not respond to that e-mail you would not get the airdrop. All I can do is speculate on your situation. The support is a little thin, and Getgems can't afford to spend all the ICO money educating people about crypto.

Nobody is trying to "prop the coin up" ....just trying to "counter" all the FUD (lies) coming from this board. It's hard for me to read and not respond.

Throwing the "baby out with the bath water" is not a good solution. Again, I hope you can get your situation resolved, and am sorry for your temporary loss.

I replied to the email about the air drop.

Ive been in crypto for years. This was not my mistake. I have a screenshot of the transaction.
So, let me "dream" a little bit and write it down.

Did you watch the 43North video? Did you go to the PayKey website? Can you imagine the effect of PayKey and Getgems together?

I would assume Daniel is "holding the cards close to his chest". They did the same thing before they announced PayKey due to patent issues in the UK.

I don't know what's in store for the future of Getgems and PayKey....but the potential is incredible. So incredible I'm comfortable accumulating GEMZ here and waiting patiently.

Daniel Says:

"PayKey can reach over 2 billion social network users globally. We take a 0.5% fee on every transaction and estimate a 5% marketshare and more than $20 million in revenue by 2018. We are also targeting the huge European market which is much less competitive.

Lol just cut the fuckin bullshit man, you wouldn never be able to come with the bs statement of Daniel if paykey was never created. So what is left for gems here? Wait and see if paykey is a success?  so Daniel went from estimating paykey profit from 8 to 18 to 20? Where did you get the 20 million statement from?

you can dream as much as you want, you will not get a share in the paykey profit even if your holding gems and you have directly financed the shit out of this app. Daniel is greedy for fame, all he cares is his name and what he will be associated to. GG was never built for investors just for him to be able to claim some reputation on multiple apps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvSJzxoq7k

I've posted this video many times. Daniel clearly states the estimated $20 million in revenues from PayKey by 2018. Do me a favor and watch it please. Pay close attention and then use your brain and imagine what PayKey and Getgems could do together. You might even start buying some GEMZ, but I bet you wouldn't tell anyone now, would you? I really can't believe you haven't watched the video but continue to bash Getgems. I'm starting to think you don't know much about them.

I totally believe everything Daniel says.  He would never exaggerate.  Everything is as it appears, which is good because I cannot think for myself.

That's the way it works....The Getgems team has achieved almost all the milestones (except AE) and collected the money for it. I don't know if you realize this but they can't collect any of the ICO money until the individual milestones are reached. They are getting everything accomplished just like they said they would. The AE is all that is left. I have a great idea, why don't we wait and see what else they accomplish? You are looking foolish announcing their demise. The show is just getting started.

https://medium.com/@GetGems

I never get tired of posting that. Not sure the trolls can read on this board, or watch videos.
The coin is dead and the development is dead.

Getgems is being developed and quite extensively:

I'm not sure where everyone gets their information here....or, if they bother to get any at all before they post.

Activity: 153

Activity: 135

Did you watch the 43North video? Did you go to the PayKey website? Can you imagine the effect of PayKey and Getgems together?

I would assume Daniel is "holding the cards close to his chest". They did the same thing before they announced PayKey due to patent issues in the UK.

I don't know what's in store for the future of Getgems and PayKey....but the potential is incredible. So incredible I'm comfortable accumulating GEMZ here and waiting patiently.

Daniel Says:

"PayKey can reach over 2 billion social network users globally. We take a 0.5% fee on every transaction and estimate a 5% marketshare and more than $20 million in revenue by 2018. We are also targeting the huge European market which is much less competitive.

Lol just cut the fuckin bullshit man, you wouldn never be able to come with the bs statement of Daniel if paykey was never created. So what is left for gems here? Wait and see if paykey is a success?  so Daniel went from estimating paykey profit from 8 to 18 to 20? Where did you get the 20 million statement from?

you can dream as much as you want, you will not get a share in the paykey profit even if your holding gems and you have directly financed the shit out of this app. Daniel is greedy for fame, all he cares is his name and what he will be associated to. GG was never built for investors just for him to be able to claim some reputation on multiple apps.

I've posted this video many times. Daniel clearly states the estimated $20 million in revenues from PayKey by 2018. Do me a favor and watch it please. Pay close attention and then use your brain and imagine what PayKey and Getgems could do together. You might even start buying some GEMZ, but I bet you wouldn't tell anyone now, would you? I really can't believe you haven't watched the video but continue to bash Getgems. I'm starting to think you don't know much about them.

I totally believe everything Daniel says.  He would never exaggerate.  Everything is as it appears, which is good because I cannot think for myself.

Daniel Says:

Lol just cut the fuckin bullshit man, you wouldn never be able to come with the bs statement of Daniel if paykey was never created. So what is left for gems here? Wait and see if paykey is a success?  so Daniel went from estimating paykey profit from 8 to 18 to 20? Where did you get the 20 million statement from?

Daniel dosnt give a shit about the ICO investors. We have been through all this before and all you get is a scripted answer. Last active today, Last post 20 days ago. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/peled1986-172116 . What does that tell you ?

It tells me he's too busy working on Getgems and PayKey deals to converse with trolls. And that's a good thing!! This board is worthless. I am pleased he doesn't waste his time here battling lying, slanderous trolls.

Stick with the updates for the news. It's really all that's needed:

Yes, I love posting that.

Pages:
Jump to: