Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 62. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
got wallet from top of this thread Huh net stake stuck at 3
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
i'm not quite familiar with DPOS...is that mean no matter how many coins you have in the wallet,you only get 1 block/staking per 10 hours?
Strange. Look at the first address at top 100, stakes like crazy (almost every other block). Second one only couple blockes staked. How come?
i'm not quite familiar with DPOS...is that mean no matter how many coins you have in the wallet,you only get 1 block/staking per 10 hours?
Strange. Look at the first address at top 100, stakes like crazy (almost every other block). Second one only couple blockes staked. How come?

can someone explain how DPOS works please?
I don't know the tech behind it, but I think it works off the network weight and mature time not % like reg PoS. I am #7 and have only received 3 stakes, not that crazy but not bad. Anyone else care to give some advice ?
Activity: 55
Wallet not syncing, am I missing a conf file? Let it run for about 15 min...so far nada.

Added nodes (from a couple pages back) to a conf....still no good....help please Smiley ?
Do you have the release wallet? Or the demo?
Activity: 654
Merit: 500

can someone explain how DPOS works please?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
Activity: 309
Wallet not syncing, am I missing a conf file? Let it run for about 15 min...so far nada.

Added nodes (from a couple pages back) to a conf....still no good....help please Smiley ?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
wallet looks nice and works fine but still waiting for my ICO coins  Sad
sent PM yesterday 3pm utc
seen nothing i've been here since the start
what's up with the staking Huh

Working fine here. 15 payments so far.

do you mean you got 15 blocks of DPOS so far?
Activity: 311

Working fine here. 15 payments so far.
Activity: 13
Activity: 854
I'm still waiting for my ico coins.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Wallet and block explorer is sexy as hell.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
looks like i missed out on what seems like a gem
Activity: 102
The wallet is great, they did an amazing job, I think this will be a huge project.
Activity: 94
DPOS works too. Got my 1st block 30 mins ago
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Thanks. I got the coins too.
What..??when you got the coins..??

I synced the wallet and now I got my GSY coins of the ICO in my Wallet.
owh..i haven't received until now, i'm wait good response from alexrossi
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
Thanks. I got the coins too.
What..??when you got the coins..??

I synced the wallet and now I got my GSY coins of the ICO in my Wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: